"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Boss's Fiance is a total HB9.5

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
man i just had to say this.

MY boss is jewish he's around 22, runs his own damn company, small, but yet his own company. me 19 and a part-time employee there.

ive seen his fiance's pics previously, i thought wow. how did my idiot not so good looking boss land a HB9.5 like her?? probably most likely cause he runs his own company and has power (in a sense)

but MAN when he brought her in today in person and introduced her to everyone @ the office, including me...she was stunning, she looked so much hotter than the pic, i could easily raise her to a 10...and NO she's not jewish.
she was trying to make eye contact w/me & smile as my boss introduced her to me, i just said hi looked into her eyes and smiled for 1 sec and went back to work....
If she wasnt gonna be someone's wife, i wouldve held eye contact longer. she seems pretty darn reserved.
But YA, you wont believe it until you see her....

even tho i may be better than my boss in the looks and intelligence field. he has the thing that every woman desires, ambition in a man, his own company.....this really opened my eyes to what ambition can do for a less fortunate male in the physical/smart department.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

DJ Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 25, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Very true. Power in the community and money can gain one a lot of things. Then again, messing around with your bosses fiancee can get you a new job if you get caught. Be careful if you decide to go for it (and why shouldn't you? They're not married... yet.) :rolleyes:
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by DJ Bishop
Very true. Power in the community and money can gain one a lot of things. Then again, messing around with your bosses fiancee can get you a new job if you get caught. Be careful if you decide to go for it (and why shouldn't you? They're not married... yet.) :rolleyes:
haha yea why not? she's probably on a few years older than me anywho...like hell im gonna do that!

supposedly they get married in 2 weeks
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Here's what I would do. Maintain a healthy friendship with both of them.

...but...

I heard some news about rich men buying women or forcing certain women to marry them with threats of killing gtheir family...taking their house...etc. I doubt this is the case, but go to their parties and keep an eye out for any abuse and ****. I know I may sound overprotective, but it happened to one of my female friends, and I'm glad I was there, but he wasn't her boss. Basically threats and ****.
 

Fat Tony

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2002
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Years ago I hooked up with my boss' stepdaughter - BAD move. Not only did I lose my job when he found out about it, but this guy, who was a former state lobbiest, had a lot of friends in powerful places. I basically had to change careers because he bad-mouthed me to a lot people who made hiring decisions.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Fat Tony
Years ago I hooked up with my boss' stepdaughter - BAD move. Not only did I lose my job when he found out about it, but this guy, who was a former state lobbiest, had a lot of friends in powerful places. I basically had to change careers because he bad-mouthed me to a lot people who made hiring decisions.
yea that's pretty true, when someone in a high position doesnt like you, they can badmouth you pretty badly.

besides my boss knows lots of ppl he has many conections, so yea the last thing i'd want is to mess my career up.

workplace relationships are always not approved of, speaking of the boss's daughter, that's even more extreme....i mean if he werent you're employer, i think you'd have a different story to tell dude.
 
Top