Bosses granddaughter again???

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I pretty well killed the thought of trying to pick up on the bosses granddaughter, that I mentioned in the last thread, due to it being such a close knit family run business, but today I figured I would throw on some of the nicer clothes in my wardrobe and do a little day gaming, while out shopping and paying bills. Well, I stopped in to my job to pick up my check. I had planned to stay and bull**** with her for a minute, but I seen her grandmother was there talking to her as I approached her office, so I decided to get my check and roll. Well, when I walked in, I smiled and greeted her grandmother, then her and she said... "Well, you look nice. Do you have a date?" I replied, that I'm not sure what I want to do this weekend yet and asked her how the single life was treating her, to which she replied that she had a date tonight. Blah, blah for another few minutes, told her to have fun and told them to have a great weekend. My question is, should I read into her telling me that I looked nice or what did it mean, if anything at all, other than I actually looked nice? I wanted to extend the conversation and see if I could interpret any other indicators and flirt a little, but with Granny hovering, I figured it was better to just take the money and run, so to speak.

ImJustaGirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is, should I read into her telling me that I looked nice or what did it mean, if anything at all, other than I actually looked nice? I wanted to extend the conversation and see if I could interpret any other indicators and flirt a little, but with Granny hovering, I figured it was better to just take the money and run, so to speak.
It means you’re in... don’t do anything lol... just be awesome and wait for her to start following you around. Give her subtle hints that you’re not disinterested , like if she does or says something cute, turn your head the other way and smirk, then glance back to see if she’s looking... then do nothing again. She’ll continue to do more obviously cute things to get a bigger reaction out of you, when it becomes completely obvious, stupidly but confidently say “I think you like me? *smirk*”.... it will be awkward, keep standing there smirking arrogantly until she blushes and leaves with nothing to say. A few days later, ask her grandparents if it would be okay with them if you took her out on a date... don’t let her into your pants for the first few dates. In a few weeks/months, ask her where she sees this going, that would be a good time to bail in a dignified way if it’s not working out and continue working there if you part ways. If it does work out, your kids are the heirs to a multimillion $ empire and you don’t need to worry about their future lol

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means you’re in... don’t do anything lol... just be awesome and wait for her to start following you around. Give her subtle hints that you’re not disinterested , like if she does or says something cute, turn your head the other way and smirk, then glance back to see if she’s looking... then do nothing again. She’ll continue to do more obviously cute things to get a bigger reaction out of you, when it becomes completely obvious, stupidly but confidently say “I think you like me? *smirk*”.... it will be awkward, keep standing there smirking arrogantly until she blushes and leaves with nothing to say. A few days later, ask her grandparents if it would be okay with them if you took her out on a date... don’t let her into your pants for the first few dates. In a few weeks/months, ask her where she sees this going, that would be a good time to bail in a dignified way if it’s not working out and continue working there if you part ways. If it does work out, your kids are the heirs to a multimillion $ empire and you don’t need to worry about their future lol
I appreciate the advice, but I've pretty well aborted this one. The risk reward is to high for me. Thank you though.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
If it does work out, your kids are the heirs to a multimillion $ empire and you don’t need to worry about their future lol
There we go gents, just when you thought this was another worthless piece of ****e of a thread with zero value....
Reykhel highlights this little gem for your perusal...

This lovely female poster advises you to "respect all women and it will bring out their quality", well look at the above quote and we
can see her hypergamy clearly at play here....

The poster hasn't even slept with the girl that he clearly has oneitis for (happens when you have a lack of real options).....in fact he
hasn't quite plucked up the courage to ask her out for a drink
.......no phone number......nothing.......three threads on so suave trying
to find the nerve.....desperately seeking a sign from the girl that it's okay to ask her out.....
.....waiting for her permission.......

But never mind all of that when it comes to how the female poster's hamster spins that hypergamic wheel......she's already thinking of the future and
how the poster's future kids with the girl who he hasn't even asked out yet could be the heirs to a multi million dollar empire
....and he'll
never have to worry about their future.....

...This is the female mind gents.

Listen to "advice" from such posters is a fools errand.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
It’s supposed to be an inside joke, you asshat. Thanks for ruining it with your fabulously formatted post. :)
Yeah we are aware that hypergamy is supposed to be an inside joke.

Lot of insults and name calling from these two trolls by the way.....

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah we are aware that hypergamy is supposed to be an inside joke.

Lot of insults and name calling from these two trolls by the way.....
You are correct. It has been dealt with.

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Mac, the hell with this petty patheticness. Act your look man. Ragnar Lothbrok would be ashamed. Forget this b1tch. She can sense you are interested but shes dating someone else.She isn't interested enough.