Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Borderline: a matter of life and death

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL just found this post of myself in this thread I forgot all about posting it
Funny thing. I also read that a few mins ago and thought - if this is the same girl he is writing about in the NC thread but na, he said something about a second BPD girl.
You are one of a kind;-) you wrote yourself on here about that BPD girl and the forget even that she might have it? Spot on how good these Cluster B(itches) are in deluding oneself.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing. I also read that a few mins ago and thought - if this is the same girl he is writing about in the NC thread but na, he said something about a second BPD girl.
You are one of a kind;-) you wrote yourself on here about that BPD girl and the forget even that she might have it? Spot on how good these Cluster B(itches) are in deluding oneself.
Amazing insight of what I was thinking in the first week.
Yes she brainwashed me, we actually discussed Borderline one night, and she said, "Oh I got a friend who's got that, horrible condition she is insane she can never be alone" I think that statement got me to ignore my own initial intuition, because I thought she is different than that.
But in the end she was exactly the same.

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mines cooking me dinner right now. I'm so detached and emotionally unavailable I could care
Less If she walked out the door this instance. Atleast with bpd we have an answer to the madness, I know it may not seem that way but it's worse if you actually lose something of value.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Count yourself as lucky then. Some men go through that BPD hell 2 or 3 times before getting smarter.
I spent the better part of 2 years entangled with multiple off and ons.

If you have an addictive personality it's a nightmare.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I spent the better part of 2 years entangled with multiple off and ons.

If you have an addictive personality it's a nightmare.
Some men end of dead or in jail after getting with one of these women. It's a ride I don't think any man should get on.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If she killed herself, she was insane. Humans are designed to not kill themselves. We are supposed to do anything possible to not die. Luckily she didn't kill the OP first, seeing that she was crazy. Still, my condolences for anyone who wishes she were still here.

MasterAce

Don Juan
Reaction score
The quiet 'inner raging' Waifs are the most destructive. Their crazy-making is so insidious I chose to ignore the numerous red flags until it was too late. There's not a chance in hell I'd have put up with one who acted out with violence and rage.
That said, I used to think the quiet ones were the most high functioning. Not any more, they're emotionally destroyed, pitiful sadists. Once you're painted black, that 'loving, beautiful, vulnerable' woman transforms into a manipulating, spiteful witch who literally gets off in your misery. That change from waif to witch was one of the most traumatising experiences I've ever experienced.
I'm still damaged, refuse to date, but thank the heavens that I didn't cave into her endless demands to marry her.

MasterAce

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she killed herself, she was insane. Humans are designed to not kill themselves. We are supposed to do anything possible to not die. Luckily she didn't kill the OP first, seeing that she was crazy. Still, my condolences for anyone who wishes she were still here.
Erm, the replacement killed himself. She mourned his death by going clubbing. Welcome to BPDWorld.

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you even think of fvking a BPD/NPD woman you have to understand the condition. If you don't understand, you're doomed to misery and mind fvcking like you've never experienced. Don't learn the hard way, read up and learn and then you'll know what you encountering. Advice: if you meet a BPD/NPD woman, enjoy the sex till she starts ramping up some weird sh*t. Then drop her like a bad habit and go 100% NC with no excuses. The ONLY way to do that is to stay completely disconnected and emotionless. Look at her as just a utensil to break a nut and nothing more. When that's over, move on quickly and keep spinning plates, but never look back at the bullet you dodged. NEVER!

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just found out today that the bpd this thread is about is now dating sone short fat guy who apparently is a "really nice guy". I seen a picture a friend showed me and he looks like jonah hill. Bear in mind that shes a legit 8/10 slim blonde girl.

Supposedly its been on since january so give it a month before his world gets turned upside down.

I have to say it never ceases to amaze me the type of guys these girls go for, it really is the low hanging fruit. BUT with that in mind you also need to look at yourself if they went for YOU. i didnt want to admit it at the time but i was a complete mess when we got together. Literally in the worst condition of my life.

Sometines we dont want to admit it, but realizing that we may have some work to do on ourselves is real important after one if these relationships. You never see them with a dude you would look up to, do you.

Take note of the company you are in. You dont want to stay in that company.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The quiet 'inner raging' Waifs are the most destructive. Their crazy-making is so insidious I chose to ignore the numerous red flags until it was too late. There's not a chance in hell I'd have put up with one who acted out with violence and rage.
That said, I used to think the quiet ones were the most high functioning. Not any more, they're emotionally destroyed, pitiful sadists. Once you're painted black, that 'loving, beautiful, vulnerable' woman transforms into a manipulating, spiteful witch who literally gets off in your misery. That change from waif to witch was one of the most traumatising experiences I've ever experienced.
I'm still damaged, refuse to date, but thank the heavens that I didn't cave into her endless demands to marry her.
Brother I know that feeling. Horrific.

pretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a similar incident, within myself, the crazy thing is that it could change your world completely. It would tear down everything.

But I can't just help think, what if the woman isn't a bpd, and that she isn't aware of being manipulative, It's not like she has the motive to do so with you. It's always up to you, the man to decided whether you want to fall for it again or move on. No matter how much you view her as a god.

I've had a similar thing going on for about 4 years with a woman, and I did call her out few times on being manipulative, being this and that and she would just get triggered claiming that I'm wrong. I also feel for the same exact thing, reading those posts.. man it's so crazy how much it's relatable, I also went on to drugs for a period of time, seeing prostitvtes, travelling, doing things that goes against everything I stand for and every way I've been brought up as.

The thing is, the whole time I was aware of what direction I'm going. I'm not going to lie, at moments, it will just blind you. I knew that staying with this woman, would X my life out. Even trying to go NC wouldn't work. We tell ourselves that whenever they decide to come back for us, they just want to put us down.

What I've done for her is unfathomable. apart from renting out clubs, hotels, the designer-brand presents, the vacays. I nearly got into a fight with a guy who has a crush on her at a bar, with 4 of his friends. I went ahead and bought a gun license a week later. But I can't blame all that as me falling for her 'tricks'. I just simply loved her. Even though she was a 5 at best, according to all my friends. I'm new to this forum, and seriously, after going through a lot of topics and sections, I woke up today feeling better than I've ever felt, focused on my career. no more anxiety, depression(never suffered those before her).

I remember when I used to drop her and spend the rest of my evenings in downtown Dubai, snapping about it. She used to always write me then, trying to bring me down though. There was a time when everytime I was in Dubai, she would try to get closer and closer to me. I'll never regret that experience, I grew as a man from it. The only thing I'll ever regret is crying over her, and crying infront her, every time I decided to leave her. All that talk, she has a 4 year relationship with a guy, who she was supposed to break up with last year, but apparently he cried for a month straight, and her parents don't 'want' her to end up.

I agree on the fact that you should never ever put your pride down or beat yourself up over the fact you decided NC a BPbitch. Because I assure you a minute later she's clubbing with her friends, crying by the end of the night from the alcohol. Just like how I spent my nights the past few days locking myself, feeling destroyed while she's spending a week in belgrade hoeing around with her artificial friends .

MasterAce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometines we dont want to admit it, but realizing that we may have some work to do on ourselves is real important after one if these relationships.
Absolutely this, hence why I'm taking a year out to deal with my own ****ty traits.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a BPD waif exactly?
So there are a few different "types" of bpd.

The waif one, when you meet her seems quiet and timid. She will be very, very good looking however. She will have some hard luck story, might tell you her friends pick on her, she has a touch of anxiety. Her last ex treated her real bad. But she will be interesting and charming, you think "i can bring her out of her shell and get her around good people and itll be all good"

Its all an act though, but in the beginning you belive it, so you have a combo of:

Hot girl
Needs help
You can help her

You end up feeling responsible for her, like you wouldnt want to do anything to hurt her, you feel protective. You also think if you can just fix these few issues that youve got a perfect girl, a real diamond in the rough.

Then she starts to push at your boundries.

Its a slow progress but by the end she becomes a horrible **** you dont even recognize anymore.

The waif is the most dangerous because you cant belive the complete 180 these ones pull. You wont belive that this can be the same "fragile" girl you met who is now literally laughing at your pain after you emptied your every resource to try help her.

They are literally vampires who suck everything out of you and then bounce off to the next guy leaving you to fix the damage they caused.

In my case, nervous breakdown, being lucky to discover this site and an 18 MONTH rebuilding process.

In the case of her ex after me, suicide.

The next one, who knows.

Last time i spoke to her she said "i **** up every guy who gets close to me"

They know what they are they just cant stop themselves.

Last edited:

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other bpd types and even npd i dont see how people can find an issue. I had a fwb with a "siren" borderline or npd and she wasnt an issue, i straight told her she was a crazy ***** and that id never get serious with her and she was easy work. Shes got a beta bux now but when that inevitably fails shes always good for a night out (she will do ridiculous dares and ****) and some good sex.

But its the waif thats dangerous because they didarm all your defences. When a gurl convinces you if you are "mean" to her she might kill herself and you actually belive it. Youve got a real problem.

MasterAce

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Waif from my experience:

Excessively clingy/needy and suffocating.
Seriously insecure and jealous
Phone bombing with tons of dirty pic/vids of herself
'Soul Mate' and 'in love' within weeks.
Marriage demands within months.
Excessive love bombing/gifts etc
Always the victim
Empty and always whining about being lonely
XXX smut sex on tap - there was nothing she would not do
Disturbing mirroring (my interests became her obsessions)
Sexy and stunning
Charming, warm, shy and witty - the best company imaginable when she seemed lucid ( it was all an act)
Extremely intelligent but retarded emotionally (even had a huge tattoo of my name)
Inner raging with toddler like sobbing
Mood swings which switched back and forth within a few minutes
Manipulative
Projecting her own ****ty traits making me the persecutor of her own misery
Trouble with the law - DUI, drunk and disorderly
Alcohol binger
PMS mentalist
Constantly changing career paths
Excessive spending and probably up to her eyes in debt
No friends but over 1500 on Facebook
The 1000 yard stare before she'd flip
An utter coward

Bear in mind we lived 200 miles apart and I had no desire to change that (cheers gut) We lasted 4 years.
I reckon it would have lasted 6 months if we'd married/lived together. She could not keep that mask on 24/7 for 6 months solid. No chance.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other bpd types and even npd i dont see how people can find an issue. I had a fwb with a "siren" borderline or npd and she wasnt an issue, i straight told her she was a crazy ***** and that id never get serious with her and she was easy work. Shes got a beta bux now but when that inevitably fails shes always good for a night out (she will do ridiculous dares and ****) and some good sex.

But its the waif thats dangerous because they didarm all your defences. When a gurl convinces you if you are "mean" to her she might kill herself and you actually belive it. Youve got a real problem.
I am a hardass with people who complain about BPDs and tell them that they just aren't strong enough of a person, but I agree with this post a lot. This woman is the only type you could possibly have an excuse for getting hurt from. I have considered this type of woman myself and have over time strengthened my inner resolve and subconscious to be able to handle a woman like this. No man is truly a strong man until he is able to walk away from a woman like this with his head held up high after she does a complete 180. This determines true strength in one's character. We all should strive to master ourselves.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a hardass with people who complain about BPDs and tell them that they just aren't strong enough of a person, but I agree with this post a lot. This woman is the only type you could possibly have an excuse for getting hurt from. I have considered this type of woman myself and have over time strengthened my inner resolve and subconscious to be able to handle a woman like this. No man is truly a strong man until he is able to walk away from a woman like this with his head held up high after she does a complete 180. This determines true strength in one's character. We all should strive to master ourselves.
Probably the hardest part of my whole BPD relationship was that. The number if times i walked, thought thank **** for that then did a double take and went running back in tbe house half expecting to find her hanging from the rafters....

Of course she would 99% never have done that but its that seed of doubt they sow that is very hard to get out. It also takes a lot to realize that you simply are not responsible for their choices.

But its not as simple as some beta lusting over a girl whos playing him. You literally think you could put them over the edge.

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a hardass with people who complain about BPDs and tell them that they just aren't strong enough of a person, but I agree with this post a lot. This woman is the only type you could possibly have an excuse for getting hurt from. I have considered this type of woman myself and have over time strengthened my inner resolve and subconscious to be able to handle a woman like this. No man is truly a strong man until he is able to walk away from a woman like this with his head held up high after she does a complete 180. This determines true strength in one's character. We
In other words. No man is truly a strong man until he has become a hell of a sociopath. This is true character. That is what WE should all strive for! Great. Welcome to the new world.

Thanks for sharing how great you are. You are the only true and strong man on this forum. Congratulations.

End of sarcasm.

A real man does not care about what some 18 year old takes as an excuse or what that guy thinks are qualifies to be a strong man - like he obviously is. Hard to stay serious here. How long will a 18 year old have been together with a Cluster B(itch) that caused him mature Problems? Let je guess? Minimum 5years?

This ongoing and growing narcissm on this bord is so ridiculous and annoying.

Last edited: