"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Booty Calls Gone Wrong

CaptainSlinky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 4, 2001
Messages
818
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Connecticut
Hey everybody, it's been quite a while since I've been around here, but something finally happened that I have no idea what to do with.

Allright, so in the middle of the summer, I was introduced to a decently hot girl that goes to a different school through a friend, and we instantly had a little thing going. Me and her eventually started getting together often in the summer and just smoking up and having sex. We talked about the situation, and agreed that we were just **** buddy's, and it was all good.

Now, this girl is a real bad influence on little old me. I'm getting high with her at least 3-4 days a week in the summer, and I know when she get's back to school she's gonna go off the deep end and do all sorts of crazy ass drugs (I only smoke). So my plan was to enjoy it while it lasted in the summer, and go to our different schools come September and kinda lose contact. You know, nobody really gets hurt, just a sort of mutual drifting away.

So it's September, we just had our first day of school today, and I'm told by the friend I met her through that she was actually transferring into our school, and starts on Tuesday. This blew my mind completely. This Senior year was supposed to be the best year of my life, and I've got hotties all over me from the rest of my exploits of the summer, and now I've got this relatively crazy girl I've ****ed transferring schools to be with me, since she got more emotionally attached than I thought.

So now I'm finding myself in a sort of crisis, could anybody share some words of wisdom for a veteran DJ in need?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Are you sure that she transferred just to be with YOU? Didn't you say that she understood that you's were FBs?

If what you say is true, this girl must be a little nuts. What I would do, is cut off as much communication as possible, and when you do talk to her, explain how you're so busy that you can't get together with her anymore, and hint that you have many other hotties replacing her.

Repeat as necessary.

Hopefully, time will pass and she'll be attracted to another guy, and you'll fall into the woodworks.

Edit: You can also be blunt and tell her you're not interested in her and her lifestyle anymore, and it was just a summer-fling.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I just had to say that the title of this thread made me think of those old reality TV shows like Cops, World Wildest Car Chases or When Animals Attack. Now the latest one, "When Booty Calls Go Terribly Wrong!"

Imagine it, we've seen it on television already. Eddy Murphy with that hooker he thought was a woman, Coby Bryant and that teenie-bopper, Charlie Sheen doing business with Heidi Fliess, Bill Clinton and Monica; the list goes on and on! :p
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
That sucks dude.

Well if you talked about it being a booty call, and she can't accept it, then its her fault. Just don't get too attached and remain distant. If she trys to make a move, just ignore her.

She won't remain attracted if you don't keep interest.

You might lose your booty call doing that, but would you rather have a psycho stalking you?
 
Top