booty call

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, i have a question. How does one determine whethet the girl wants a relationship or not? I mean i would be fine if it was just sex and all but how can i be sure? If it's only for sex, do i have to "go out" with her and have fun besides having sex or it's OK to just call and tell her to come over or such.

I banged this girl a week and a half ago and she was sick, then we spoke 2 days ago and **** i want to get some it's juts i have no clue how to go about it. Shoul i call her and ask her out? OR s-hit should i just tell her i'm coming over (hse's got one of mine DVDs so there is reason to meet).

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be a Man and git'er done. That' the advice most of my buddies tell me lol. Just run whatever game you've got, try to get some light kino in early, and progress on high points or whenever you feel it necessary. It's hard to give advice because every girl is different. Just judge her mood and act confident with what you are doing and you'll be fine. Read some of the DJ bible also there's some good stuff on kino progression and setting the mood. Girls like to be warmed up so build anticipation. Kino usually does the trick with some rapport building in the mix so she feels comfortable with you at the time(which also builds connection). I hope this is good advice. Kino has been said to be the DJs main tool i believe, so use it.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by gruby
Yo, i have a question. How does one determine whethet the girl wants a relationship or not? I mean i would be fine if it was just sex and all but how can i be sure? If it's only for sex, do i have to "go out" with her and have fun besides having sex or it's OK to just call and tell her to come over or such.

I banged this girl a week and a half ago and she was sick, then we spoke 2 days ago and **** i want to get some it's juts i have no clue how to go about it. Shoul i call her and ask her out? OR s-hit should i just tell her i'm coming over (hse's got one of mine DVDs so there is reason to meet).
Should I this, should I that, because she like this, or she might not like that. Dont make me find you in a dark alley and whip some manhood in you. You better grab your balls and do whatever the hell you want. You better get that booty as long as you want, and either dump her when you are through or claim her as wifey. The only feelings you need to worry about are yours and your little man downstairs homey. Man-Up!!!!!!!!!

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
call.........

Hey,

My 2 cents here:

Girls have a 'booty call' relationship with guys they really like.
I have one right now that gives me pvssy 3 or 4 times a month, only because she likes me.
We are not going steady or even dating--just 'friends'.
Go figure...........
So, learn to play 'your game'.

cave dweller

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to her house, fone her first that you coming and get the O.K from her.