BootMeisters Week 4

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4

Exercises

Exercise description

All right guys, now the fun really begins!

We've worked on approaching girls, and initiating a conversation with them. Now it's time to put our skills to the test, and start reaping the rewards of our labours.

For this week's lesson, your mission is to go out, approach girls, and close for their phone number. However, instead of our focus being getting a certain number of phone numbers, our goal is to actually get a certain number of rejections. The reason is pretty simple... at this point, we are working on killing off our fear in asking a girl for her number.

So, for this week, we are to go out, approach girls, and go for a phone number close. We are to do this until we have been rejected a total of ten times. Believe me, the first one or two rejections might be a bit tough, but after that, it'll get easier and easier... not to mention more and more fun.

Shortly after Walden reviewed my book he sent me the following suggestion:

”I'd really emphasise the value of working through those 10 rejections. When I did it I was happy with 10 closes. I just did 10 rejections today in fact and it was huge! It does wonders for the consistency of your DJing which is a real challenge. The main reason I've been so inconsistent is I'll buy excuses from myself not to approach, whereas when you're going for rejections, you can't make those excuses.”

Special exercise notes

Be in a playful mood when asking for her number. Don't be shy, don't be nervous. I know this sounds easier said than done, and yes, the first couple of times you probably will be shy and nervous. Heck, you'll probably be shivering, sweating, and shivering. Don't let that get to you, after a couple of number closes, you'll feel 1,000% more confident!

Try different closes. Experiment with different ways to get the phone numbers. You may want to try to ask her for her phone number on the pretext that the two of you can do whatever you were discussing, you can simply tell her "I have to get going, but give me your phone number, and I'll call you later," etc. The reading material above gets into detail on how to ask for the phone number... have fun with it!

Practice overcoming objections. Think about it, attractive women get approached all the time. In order for them to have a life at all, they develop automatic objections that they deliver to guys who ask them out. Don't let those objections get to you. In fact, as long as a girl isn't rude or even worse, apathetic, I'll try to overcome at least a few levels of objections in order to get her to give me her number.

For example, if she tells me "I have a boyfriend," I'll tell her "That's great, but I'm asking for your number, not his" or "Wow, that's wonderful.... when's the wedding?" She'll usually laugh and say that they're not planning on getting married yet. To which I reply, "Well, then it can't be THAT serious. Give me your phone number, and we'll have fun."

The point is, whatever objection she throws at you, see if you can overcome it. Believe me, it's a fantastic high when you get a girl throwing objections at you, and you slip and slide through each one! For me, at least, as long as she's smiling and enjoying the conversation, I love overcoming objections. Some girls do this to test guys, and see how you handle the situation... so come out of it on top!

Don't wait until the last day or two to go for your ten rejections... there's just not enough time. Instead, you might want to pace yourself, and make it a goal to go for two rejections per day until you reach your goal of ten.

Well DJs, let's go out and get rejected!!

At the end of, or throughout, the week, keep us posted on how many phone numbers you've acquired in the process of collecting your ten rejections. Also, let's share some good laughs with each other, and tell us about the worst rejection you get. Trust me, there's no better way to get over a rejection than by laughing about it with others who can empathize with your experience.

All right DJs, let's rock!

Everybody who's still in... be sure to report, because as for now i know afc_recovering and me are still going

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did my first bus approach on a HB8 today, was really fun and got kinda rejected LOL yes first rejection

I sit in front of this HB8... look back into her eyes... quicklook in front of me and turn back to her and say

me: hi, do we know each other?
HB8: no....
me: Nah didn't think so... I'm credos
HB8: ah im blah
me: so where you from?
hb: zone b...
me: lol you from zone b? i go to school there and never seen you there before, where do you go to school then?
hb: zone O...

blah blah blah
(get a lot of EC and smiles from her... kinda screw up here...)
me: so you got a boyfriend?
hb: yes...
me: good, and do you have a phone number?
hb: you want my boyfriends number?!
me: (umg dumb b*tch) nono i want your number...
hb: ah but dont have my cellphone with me...
me: i got mine with me...
hb: yea i dont know my own number...(ok she rejects me right? LOL). Got anything to write so you can give me yours
me: (I aint giving my number)... sorry nope...
hb: well i get off here...
me: ok well ill see you around...
hb: yea

she walks off the bus, looks back and smiles at me... she liked it but i got rejected still :p lol... i liked it :crackup:

1/10 rejections :up:

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
No Disrespect Intended

I Am Juzt Curiouz Az 2 How Much Of Ur Energy R U Actually Putting Into Making Urself Da Bezt Man U Can B. How Much Energy R U Putting Into Getting Wizer, And Acquiring Power So Dat Women Will End Up Chazing U, And Not Juzt Any Woman Da Bezt Kind, Da 1'z With Thingz 2 Offer U. Women R A Residual Effect Of Da Acquisation Of Power. Da More Power A Man Haz Da More Women Will Chaze Him. Power Iz Not Juzt Money, Itz Respect, Wizdom, Thingz. Diz Iz Da Thing Dat A Real Man Putz Hiz Energy Into Acquiring. Running Behind Da Weaker Of Da Speeceez Iz Weak And A Game 4 Boyz Not Men!
Prinze Royal Elite

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up with the 'Z' in your words? Umg youre just making it harder too read and making me less willing to find out what youre trying to say... Anyway as my response to your question is:

How do i become better with the girls? This is the question i first asked myself... The more i thought about it the more confident I become on driving myself to an ideal will make me become more than JUST A MAN... To conquer fears you can face it in steps... I go for the All breed, I learn from Ug's as much as i learn from HBs, unless you count gaining more confidence from HBs as learning something.

Anyway, my goals are to get the HB's, and as for now I'm doing a good job... And what you say about a man with power... If what you say is true then i do have power because where I work I am the alpha, the HBs are running behind me calling at me, the kids wanna be me, the older people know me and alwayse say hi... Anyway I'm not here for an egoboost I am here so i wont have to go through my process alone... As a matter a fact it scares the sh*t outta me to think I'm alone on it... Here i got afc_recovering going through the same stuff like me, so...

Anyway I hope i answered any question you might have asked :p LoL:up:

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Credos said:
Whats up with the 'Z' in your words? Umg youre just making it harder too read and making me less willing to find out what youre trying to say... Anyway as my response to your question is:

How do i become better with the girls? This is the question i first asked myself... The more i thought about it the more confident I become on driving myself to an ideal will make me become more than JUST A MAN... To conquer fears you can face it in steps... I go for the All breed, I learn from Ug's as much as i learn from HBs, unless you count gaining more confidence from HBs as learning something.

Anyway, my goals are to get the HB's, and as for now I'm doing a good job... And what you say about a man with power... If what you say is true then i do have power because where I work I am the alpha, the HBs are running behind me calling at me, the kids wanna be me, the older people know me and alwayse say hi... Anyway I'm not here for an egoboost I am here so i wont have to go through my process alone... As a matter a fact it scares the sh*t outta me to think I'm alone on it... Here i got afc_recovering going through the same stuff like me, so...

Anyway I hope i answered any question you might have asked :p LoL:up:
U SAID U THINK U HAVE POWER BECUZ SOME CHICKZ R CHASING AFTER U AND U GOAL IZ HB'Z. DA FIRZT THING 2 TRANZFORMING 2 DA POINT OF WOMEN HAVING NO POWER OVER U IZ 2 PUT WOMEN 2 DA BACK BURNER OF UR LIFE NOT DA FRONT..NOT A 3, OR A 8 OR A 10. POWER IZ WIZDOM, RESPECT FROM OTHERZ MEN WITH POWER, BEING DA HEAD OF CORPORATIONZ, OR OWNING UR OWN BIZZNEZZ. DA ACQUISATIONZ OF CAPITAL N BEING DA LEADER OF OTHERZ--DIZ IZ TRUE POWER, AND WOMEN R A REWARD OF HAVING POWER. AT 18 PEOPLE LIKE ALEXANDER DA GREAT, AND GHANGHAZ KHAN WERE TRYING 2 TAKE OVER DA WORLD..AND NOW WE HAVE BEEN TRAINNED 2 BELIEVE OUR BIGGEZT GOAL IZ 2 CHAZE BEHIND SOME WOMEN BECUZ SHE IZ A 10. WOMEN WERE MADE 2 CHAZE BEHIND MEN. WOMEN WERE CREATED 2 THINK ABOUT MEN ALL DAY NOT DA OTHER WAY AROUND. GET WIZDOM, AND THROUGH WIZDOM U CAN CONQUER DA WORLD.
PRINZE ROYAL ELITE
MY WEB SITE
http://www.blackplanet.com/gw/chiefazariyah/canvas/view.html

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok tonight is the night for rejections, NO FEARS (LOL :p i'm nervous... at least Im honest... anyway can't do more than my best right)... Sooooo its beachparty, gonna try to approach lots of babes, wish me luck guys :D, Yesterday got convo with 3 really HBs, though they were only 15 so didnt numberclose and numberclosed a HB7 but ripped her number, didn't really like her that much... Called up a number from last week, didnt pick up the phone, ripped that number too LOL so my cellphone is getting empty again... gotta get new numbers... Hope I'm not the only guy left on the bootcamp, though i will finish it even then, got to far to quit now...:up: all response and advice is also welcome :up: ciao

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm yesterday beachparty, too loud music could barely hear myself, so was really bad to approach... had some nice EC and had some possible approaches... Any didn't go in, drunk 15 year... You gotta hate em LOL :whistle: . Only one HB 8 that i regret not approaching but she was kinda in group, I'm still practicing that turf :p...

Monday is the last day of work then gonna try to start a new hobby, wallclimbing... Hights scare the sh*t outta me but I'm willing to face them now :up:, gonna see how that works out...

Still got only 1 rejection, ill have to work hard the next few days else i'll have to work a week longer :crazy:... Anyway wish me luck

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Royal Elite said:
U SAID U THINK U HAVE POWER BECUZ SOME CHICKZ R CHASING AFTER U AND U GOAL IZ HB'Z. DA FIRZT THING 2 TRANZFORMING 2 DA POINT OF WOMEN HAVING NO POWER OVER U IZ 2 PUT WOMEN 2 DA BACK BURNER OF UR LIFE NOT DA FRONT..NOT A 3, OR A 8 OR A 10. POWER IZ WIZDOM, RESPECT FROM OTHERZ MEN WITH POWER, BEING DA HEAD OF CORPORATIONZ, OR OWNING UR OWN BIZZNEZZ. DA ACQUISATIONZ OF CAPITAL N BEING DA LEADER OF OTHERZ--DIZ IZ TRUE POWER, AND WOMEN R A REWARD OF HAVING POWER. AT 18 PEOPLE LIKE ALEXANDER DA GREAT, AND GHANGHAZ KHAN WERE TRYING 2 TAKE OVER DA WORLD..AND NOW WE HAVE BEEN TRAINNED 2 BELIEVE OUR BIGGEZT GOAL IZ 2 CHAZE BEHIND SOME WOMEN BECUZ SHE IZ A 10. WOMEN WERE MADE 2 CHAZE BEHIND MEN. WOMEN WERE CREATED 2 THINK ABOUT MEN ALL DAY NOT DA OTHER WAY AROUND. GET WIZDOM, AND THROUGH WIZDOM U CAN CONQUER DA WORLD.
PRINZE ROYAL ELITE
MY WEB SITE
Its TRUE what you say, and I'm working on that too, but I'm not going to wait till I become the president of a corporation to have women.
What we are doing here is overcoming our fears, thus becoming MEN.
And even if you're a CEO of a big company, you can still have no idea how to deal with women and end up marrying a gold-digger and then paying her half of your possesions.

Anyway, yesterday I got 1 rejection when asking for a number at a club, I could see her interest, but I didnt have time for rapport, thats why probably I didnt get her digits.

1/10

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
Ok tonight is the night for rejections, NO FEARS (LOL :p i'm nervous... at least Im honest... anyway can't do more than my best right)... Sooooo its beachparty, gonna try to approach lots of babes, wish me luck guys :D, Yesterday got convo with 3 really HBs, though they were only 15 so didnt numberclose and numberclosed a HB7 but ripped her number, didn't really like her that much... Called up a number from last week, didnt pick up the phone, ripped that number too LOL so my cellphone is getting empty again... gotta get new numbers... Hope I'm not the only guy left on the bootcamp, though i will finish it even then, got to far to quit now...:up: all response and advice is also welcome :up: ciao
I normally quit calling only after 2-3 trys, depends on her interest level.

Ok, this week is gonna be cool, no space for excuses anymore. Cant wait to get the rejections.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Royal Elite said:
PRINZE ROYAL ELITE
MY WEB SITE

"Look Mommy! It's a walking stereotype!" :crackup:

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol this is gonna take more than one week, they dont reject me or they are to ugly to try numberclose... :whistle: anyway was doubting if there was anybody else still in, good to hear you still are impact... Got one convo with somebody on the bus again, she was just convo practice, not good for number closing :D anyway prolly going on a date with my kiss close girl(lets give her a name: Lara). So I'm playing it pretty well with lara, but euhm im feeling a bit guilty against her, kinda starts to feel like she's my gf, and that i'm cheating on her :( anyway, just gotta get over some principles to become a better man right?

Good luck Impact, do report once and a while, makes it fun to write my own stories too :cool: Ciao

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was cool. Wasnt in the mood of doing anything after 8 hours of work, but here is where the BC helps, I don't have a choice.
First approach:
A girl wayting for somebody..
Impact: Hi :D
HB6: :rolleyes:
Impact: Do you speak german???? Who are you waiting for?
HB6: A few friends... (totally uniterested)
Impact: Where are you going?
HB6:To XYZ (club)
Impact:But today is monday, you won't find anybody there..
HB6: We'll just have a few drinks..
Impact: How old are you?
HB6: (checking me out) Look, I don't want to talk to you
Impact: (ready to eject, but remembered the exercise) Can you honestly tell me why? Arent you just in the mood or is it just that you don't really like boys?
HB6: I just don't want to talk to you, thats all.
Then somebody interfered and I left.

Approach 2:
2 young HB, one of them on phone.
I approach the other one, made a short convo with her, was pretty nice, and right when I was going to number close her, her friend dragged her away.
Doesnt count as a rejection.

Approach 3:
Saw a woman (though thought it was a girl) in the subway, went after her and approached her as she was waiting for her train. The important thing is that I approached although there were people around. It turned out she's married with children, I told her though that I felt a bit of sexual energy when she walked by, fluff-talked to her a bit, then number-closed her (she was really sensual) and could probably become a FB, but a married woman is a no-no for me :nono: , movin on...

Also in the subway on my way home saw a cute 15-year old with big round tits :crazy: talked to her and got her number, prospect for the weekend.

Inbetween I met an old aquaintance (a HB7 that I approached before) but she didn't recognise me, so I called her on that and almost made her buy me an ice-cream, but then she tried to sh!t test me:
HB7: I'll buy you ice after you tell me where do I know you from!
Impact:The deal was you buy me ice, and then I tell you..
HB7: Look, you have 2 choices:
- You tell me where we met
- (shakes hand) was nice to see you
Impact: This sh!t wont work on me..:cool:
HB7: (Leaves)
Impact: Oh well...

Also I talked to a girl who was selling newspapers on the street. I need to stress something out: Even if you're not in the mood of going out, go out and before (or inbetween) approaching, talk to as many people as possible (thats not the goal of week two, but it works perfect to get you in the mood of approaching), this will warm you up and you'll feel much better and ready to approach hot babes.

Ok, Credos, I'm also glad I'm not alone and I wish you good luck further this week.
Also, can you tell me something in french, like:
- I like how you smell
- You have a nice butt
Cause I meet a lot of tourists here in Vienna and in case I meet a HB from France or Belgium or Switzerland, it would be good to know something besides voulez vous coucher avec moi?:p

Also there were two approach attempts, a girl that gave me EC in the train, as we both got off the train, I tried to talk to her, said hi, she replied but hurried and left before I could say anything else, though I noticed a smile. Another girl was walking alone on the street smoking a cigarette, I asked her if I could buy a cigarette from her, she said no, I tried to talk to her, but she just turned away and left.

2/10

and 3 numbers and 1 email till now

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL impact, I'm sorry to say this but I'm more a dutch belgian, so my french sucks a bit

I think if you wanna say i like your smell its: J'aime votre arome...
something like that:D

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A rainy evening, that sucks. Tried to do some sargin anyway.

First approached a girl who was waiting for somebody, asked if she smoked, talked to her a bit, but I don't like the girls who are into hard rock and wearing black clothes all the time, so I moved on without asking for her number, besides the convo was not that interesting.

Then approached another girl who was also waiting for her friends (girls waiting are my favourite targets) and she was really sweet, 17 years old, had an interesting short convo with her, and as I wanted to ask her for her digits, her two friends came (guys), I didn't let that faze me and told her it was a pleasure meeting her and would like to see her again, to which she just shook my hand and said goodbye, but I persisted and then she throwed the "I have a boyfriend" excuse, and one of the guys added "and I'll tell him", then she shook my hand again, and as I was holding her hand I said "Yep, but I want to see you again, not him" ;) she replied with "I dont think he'll like it" and then I wished her a nice evening. This was one of the sweetest girls I met in a long time. I'm glad I didn't let the obstacles stay in my way, maybe she would have given me her # if her friends werent there.

On my way home talked again to a girl in the subway, nice body, a bit insecure as she was looking the whole time in other directions, couldnt make eye contact with me. The same thing happened again, as I wanted to ask her for her #, her friends appeared and took her away. I guess thats the disadvantage of approaching girls who are waiting for somebody. Thats why I plan to include another exercise the next two weeks, to approach moving targets. I'll look for some appropriate openers, as I dont have that much time to think when their walking.

3/10

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
LOL impact, I'm sorry to say this but I'm more a dutch belgian, so my french sucks a bit

I think if you wanna say i like your smell its: J'aime votre arome...
something like that:D
Damn, I didnt know there are dutch in belgium, what languages are spoken there?
J'adore ta odeur :crazy: Sounds good?

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL in belgium there are 3 languages spoken, to the north its dutch, to the south its french, and to the south east near germany its german... We also get English in school so we should be able to talk a minimum of 4 languages... Anyway ill take some evening school next year for english and german, just for my machines cause I'm studing mechanics, might be a good place to get to know some HBs too :D. The weather here S*CKS, can't go out cause its that bad... So I'm getting some dates with lara, guess she's my gf now...

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a convo with a group of girls and guys, but looked like the guys were the boyfriends of the girls so couldn't really afford to number close that, dont want my face all beaten up LOL :box:... anyway think ill have to do some overtime this week, ill pull through though... ;) dont count me out yet

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it up, you guys. You're doing great! I agree 100% with warming up before approaching girls. I always do that every time I go out, because it seems like I won't approach if I haven't done that yet. That's my club policy as well. "I have to dance with SOMEONE before I dance with someone I want to dance with".

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it up, you guys. You're doing great! I agree 100% with warming up before approaching girls. I always do that every time I go out, because it seems like I won't approach if I haven't done that yet. That's my club policy as well. "I have to dance with SOMEONE before I dance with someone I want to dance with".