"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Bootlegger's Boot Camp Journal

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
I'll be an alpha male sooner or later.

Week 1:

I went out today on my first venture. Starting out, I felt as though as if 'this is going to be a bytch'. But I grabbed my balls and went with it. As I got halfway to my destination, which was school (college), but then to the mall for my excercise.... I saw a HB7, smiled, and asked how she was doing. She really brighten up, smiled, said good then asked how I was doing. This changed my total outlook on this excercise.

After school, I went to the mall, to make eye contact, and speak to as many people as possible. This may seem wierd but I find it VERY VERY easy to make lasting eye contact with females, but not with old ladies, or ugly girls.

people are just so anti-social. That if you actually make eye contact with someone, you would have to twist their arm to speak to you.

The hardest part for me, is learning how to smile as soon as eye contact is made. I can make a 'fake smile' but not a good smile to show my pearly whites. (yet).

Anyway, I walked the mall for an hour, making eye contact and speaking. I even helped some old people load a TV into their car.

I feel like it would be easier to do this while I was actually shopping instead of just lurking around. So I'm going to try that next.

I'll keep you posted. Did anyone else have these same thoughts?

Does anyone else find it hard to make eye contact with ugly girls?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
I'd definatley like to hear from the guys who helped me out in my first thread too!!
pimp-sicle, everonward, etc.
 

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
After school, I went to the mall, to make eye contact, and speak to as many people as possible. This may seem wierd but I find it VERY VERY easy to make lasting eye contact with females, but not with old ladies, or ugly girls.
Hmmm don't be so intimidated by the elderly or the ugly, alpha males aren't intimidated by anybody.

The hardest part for me, is learning how to smile as soon as eye contact is made. I can make a 'fake smile' but not a good smile to show my pearly whites. (yet).
I've ran into that problem as well, I think it helps if you start to smile just BEFORE the Eye Contact.

Good start to the bootcamp, sounds like you got the "social skillz". Keep going!
 
Last edited:

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2003
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Va
Good luck man, always nice to see others trying. I know exactly what you mean about the fake smile, and for me (even though I still slip up with the fake smile alot) is that you have to think of something that will genuinely (sp?) make you smile. For me I just think of the girls that get that doe-eyed look whenever I pass by, or the random few girls I've managed to get flustered. The smile will just creep onto your face without you even trying. It's tough to get used to, best of luck.

Also let me know how you do with saying hi to people before eye contact is made.
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
All right guys. I went to visit the family for a week, but I'm back.


I'm getting better with the smile, when I see a girl, I try to think... "damn she's so nieve, why don't she just hand me her panties right now". And a genuine smile starts to come.

I've found that speaking to people before eye contact is made, seems to make them think that they know you... either that or it just really brightens their day. It is difficult to do, most of the time there is no response from the other person... other times it seems you've suprised them and they are speechless.

I'm just beginning on the conversation exercises. I start class this week, so I will not be short of conversations/introductions/etc.

It helps so much when I walk around places, thinking to myself... "I am the alpha male".
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Far from dead man.


This week, although I spent it with family. I called up a friend Thursday night that I hadn't seen in about 3 years. We used to talk alot but we never had sex for some reason.
But Thursday was a different story. . . I opted not to go to a bar with her, b/c I wanted to be a real DJ. Practice, if you will.
I started the kino early. I was ****y. I was funny.

and to make a long story short. I sealed the deal.


Talk about a confidence boost. damn.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top