Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bootlegger's Boot Camp Journal

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be an alpha male sooner or later.

Week 1:

I went out today on my first venture. Starting out, I felt as though as if 'this is going to be a bytch'. But I grabbed my balls and went with it. As I got halfway to my destination, which was school (college), but then to the mall for my excercise.... I saw a HB7, smiled, and asked how she was doing. She really brighten up, smiled, said good then asked how I was doing. This changed my total outlook on this excercise.

After school, I went to the mall, to make eye contact, and speak to as many people as possible. This may seem wierd but I find it VERY VERY easy to make lasting eye contact with females, but not with old ladies, or ugly girls.

people are just so anti-social. That if you actually make eye contact with someone, you would have to twist their arm to speak to you.

The hardest part for me, is learning how to smile as soon as eye contact is made. I can make a 'fake smile' but not a good smile to show my pearly whites. (yet).

Anyway, I walked the mall for an hour, making eye contact and speaking. I even helped some old people load a TV into their car.

I feel like it would be easier to do this while I was actually shopping instead of just lurking around. So I'm going to try that next.

I'll keep you posted. Did anyone else have these same thoughts?

Does anyone else find it hard to make eye contact with ugly girls?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd definatley like to hear from the guys who helped me out in my first thread too!!
pimp-sicle, everonward, etc.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After school, I went to the mall, to make eye contact, and speak to as many people as possible. This may seem wierd but I find it VERY VERY easy to make lasting eye contact with females, but not with old ladies, or ugly girls.
Hmmm don't be so intimidated by the elderly or the ugly, alpha males aren't intimidated by anybody.

The hardest part for me, is learning how to smile as soon as eye contact is made. I can make a 'fake smile' but not a good smile to show my pearly whites. (yet).
I've ran into that problem as well, I think it helps if you start to smile just BEFORE the Eye Contact.

Good start to the bootcamp, sounds like you got the "social skillz". Keep going!

Last edited:

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck man, always nice to see others trying. I know exactly what you mean about the fake smile, and for me (even though I still slip up with the fake smile alot) is that you have to think of something that will genuinely (sp?) make you smile. For me I just think of the girls that get that doe-eyed look whenever I pass by, or the random few girls I've managed to get flustered. The smile will just creep onto your face without you even trying. It's tough to get used to, best of luck.

Also let me know how you do with saying hi to people before eye contact is made.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All right guys. I went to visit the family for a week, but I'm back.

I'm getting better with the smile, when I see a girl, I try to think... "damn she's so nieve, why don't she just hand me her panties right now". And a genuine smile starts to come.

I've found that speaking to people before eye contact is made, seems to make them think that they know you... either that or it just really brightens their day. It is difficult to do, most of the time there is no response from the other person... other times it seems you've suprised them and they are speechless.

I'm just beginning on the conversation exercises. I start class this week, so I will not be short of conversations/introductions/etc.

It helps so much when I walk around places, thinking to myself... "I am the alpha male".

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Far from dead man.

This week, although I spent it with family. I called up a friend Thursday night that I hadn't seen in about 3 years. We used to talk alot but we never had sex for some reason.
But Thursday was a different story. . . I opted not to go to a bar with her, b/c I wanted to be a real DJ. Practice, if you will.
I started the kino early. I was ****y. I was funny.

and to make a long story short. I sealed the deal.

Talk about a confidence boost. damn.