"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Bootcampin ajay

the_ajp

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Netherlands, The
So I wasn't going to do the boot camp I didn't need It I'm succesfull enough with girls......


WRONG I was scared but I changed my mind, **** the comfort zone as of today I'm enrolled.

I did the reading and tonight I'm going to do the excercises I'm going to a party might not be the ideal situation for a start but I got the whole week left.

I'm going to post my updates on a regular bases probably two times a week maybe more if something interesting happens. If I don't I'm an a**hole :) Please remind me of this :)

Well I'm off so read about my progress in a day or two :)

Here's a picture of me bye the way. I have lost some weight lately and I'm working out I'm trying to lose more.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
problem # 1- your attitude sux
never think you are better than n e one! unless it can be proved that you are
we're all in it to get girls, not to prove ourselves to others...

hope it changes by your next post
 

the_ajp

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Netherlands, The
Originally posted by Dukester
problem # 1- your attitude sux
never think you are better than n e one! unless it can be proved that you are
we're all in it to get girls, not to prove ourselves to others...

hope it changes by your next post
Sorry but I dont see where I say that I'm better than anyone else. With the first line I wanted to demostrate that I was afraid to do the bootcamp not that I didn't need it. I just told myself I didn't need so I wouldn't feel guilty by not doing it. I hope you understand.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Ajay bhai aap netherlands mein kya kar rahe hon?

you can read hindi i hope :confused:
 

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Oops ajay is an indian name, so i figured you were an indian living in the netherlands.
Oh well ..
 

the_ajp

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Netherlands, The
Week 1 day 1 and 2

Day 1:

I went to this party called "break-fast" it was drumnbass and I used to love going there. Only this time it wasn't all that fun.

Exercise 1:

Had some EC in the club but most with people in whom I was not interested. Then I met some 2 chick at the place where you put your coat. (hehe missing vocab) An HB6.5 and an HB7 [these] so I incisted they go first but when it took to long I went first anyway. They smiled I smiled back, ran into them later on downstrairs and got a little convo going but it bled dry the HB6.5 was kinda flirting with me but I went for the HB7 which made the whole situation collapse in on it self. Did dance with them a little later. Met up with some friends and just had a ok time. Not the best looking girls there and not my croud anymore. Time spent making EC 1 hour.

Day 2:

Exercise 1 and 2:

Went to a read cool club there was a "High school" party which in holland means girls have to dress up as school girls :). Before there was a small get together at a friends house and I met up with my wing-woman [me and my wingwoman] (yeah I know you DJ's don't aprove but I don't care). So we arrived in the club I initiated a litle EC and said hi to the hostes which offcourse was quite easy she's payed to be nice to customers. We were early so there weren't many people yet. We had a beer and went dancing which is always cool because the dancefloor was empty. There was some guy making pictures for a site I know I also talked to him about some hideous chick that thought she was goodlooking.

The pro-fotographer who was walking around there made some pictures of my friend and me quite nice I'll post links later (site it down at the moment do have one of Nijne) [here]. It started getting a little bit busier by this time. By 2am I had had some promising EC and smiles no "hi"'s yet though. So I went on dancing. My wingwoman picked up some guy and gave him her phone number. He later got hit on by a black girl and they hit off. (hehe) So later on I danced some more with some HB6 but I got distracted by this and she didn't seem to like that :). Then there was an HB7.5 [no picture of this one sorry] that tried to blow bubbles so I walked over and told here she was doing it wrong that she had to put some feeling into it. I showed her how I got some bubbles but nothing spectacular :) So we chatted on for a while but I don't know it got nowhere so no real succes there.

I guess that would suffice for exercise one and I think I said hi to about 10 people in there so I count those for exercise 2.

I'll post links to pictures I took later on so you can judge the chicks :)

So this was it for now I'll post again in 2 days or so.
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

the_ajp

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Netherlands, The
Bootcamp week1: report

Sorry for the delay was kinda sidetracked by a girl :D. I finished week one just. I made a lot of contacts in clubs I find that people here in the Netherlands are really closed on the streets, if girls see me smiling at them they pick up there pace and look at the pavement. Ik a nice convo in the train, I made myself sit next to a cute girl if there were any in the train every day. I ask if they wouldn't mind me sitting next to her. And most of the time they don't and also most of the time you get a little convo going only the train ride is pretty short so I haven't gotten around to a number close just jet. Then there was a HB6.5 I met at the institution that gives me my scholarship I borrowed her pen to fill in some form. And we got talking about how long it always takes there to get to talk to someone. And about her cats and roommates but then she was called to her appointment and I really saw no chance to ask for her number. (ah well not that cute anyway)

Now the reason I got sidetracked. Friday I went out by my self and I met this girl I knew and we hit it off big time hehe. We enden up having sex :) So my weekend was pretty good I think it was a one night stand but my lines are open if she needs me.
So I'll start week two now and give you guys an update a.s.a.p.

See Ya
 
Top