BootCamp Week #4 june 05-11 2006

kulowiper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys this dreaded week has finally cam. After many BootCamp attents I always fail in this part. Guys, I am fianlly going to take care of my girl problem life with this week. I feel that after tyhis week when I wcomplete I will no longer be hesistant in getting a hotties number. The only reason why I am hesistant in gettin gthe girls number is that I have a Fear of getting to close with a women. I think that by number closing her we will become girlfreind and boyfriend well that is my belief LOL Now that I just typed it, their are many contradictions o the real world phone number does not equal pu$$y. My plan fo the week GET 20 rejections Hey BAMF you wanna hok up any time during the week I'm flexible LOL not fridays I got to tahe care of things.

Monday-Read Articles, and write pick up lines on peice of paper
Tuesday-4 rejections I SHALL NOT LET FEARS MAKE MY DESISONS
Wednesday- 3 Rejections
Thursday- 3 rejections
FRIDAY- 3 rejections
Saturday- 3 rejections
Sunday- 4 rejections
= 20 rejections
GUys MOTIVATE ME PLEASE THIS WEEK

LIfe motivations
1. I am going to go to BootCamp for the U.S.A Marine Core
2. I've ran 26.2 miles
3. I am a virgin( I boned a hooker but my **** would,t fuly extend it was small throught the whole thing)
4. I dind't attend prom becasue I was too shy to ask a girl out (we all start somewhere)

WISH ME THE BEST OF LUCK MEN!!!!!!!!!

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=100980

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do it man. i'll be following this thread. good luck to you. remember you're interested in the process and not the girl.

kulowiper

Don Juan
Reaction score
DO u guys think i coould get rejected 20 times
I already have 1
So?