Bootcamp Week#2: Time To Up the Ante...

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by qweretyuiopas
Hey Shezz, even though I didnt get the 50 hi's in can I still try and do the exercises for week 2?
I'm not Shezz, but I'll tell you the same thing he's been telling everyone else who asks. Sure you can, but try to incorporate the rest of the hi's in with this week as well. I'm off to finish getting ready for my date tonight.

Have fun y'all.

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: W2D2 - Posted in both threads

I AM BOLD

So eager to start at my new workplace I hardly slept lastnight. But I did get some reading done. Shamefully it was purely for entertainment purposes, if you don't know what I'm talking about maybe you should check out the 'tips' section. So nothing serious there, just wasting some time.

I had an appointment for orientation and a seminar at 9:30am. It is compulsory for all new employees. At 8:30 I head out to town. While in town I receive a phone call and reception told me that unfortunately the lady heading the seminar is away ill today so I don't start til tomorrow. This was bad news because I was all excited for nothing. So while I was in town and looking suave, I didn't want to waste some quality BC time.. I also decided to do some shopping. And I know, buying things to substitute for unhappiness is a mental disease. But I have money. And this is getting overanalytical.

I head into a bookstore and buy 'The Game'. While there I scoped out some other books and said hello to 2 pensioners for BC purposes. I didn't start a conversation as I wasn't interested in talking too much to them. I bring the book to the counter and ask the tall HB7 brunette worker when this book was released,
HB tall: About a month ago, it is relatively a new book.
-HB6 Blonde (killer golden body, nice fvkken outfit, weird face) walks in the book store and queues behind me. I got nervous as I was polluting my head with thoughts of "What if she sees the cover and notices it is a pick-up book", "She would probably think I'm weird and that I lack social skills?". I felt uncomfortable and I wanted to jet pretty quick.

But I remember reading somewhere that we all should hover around the borderline of our comfort zones to expand them. So I was gonna do myself a favour, I was to test myself and push the envelope a little further. I decided to delay this moment and learn to slowly digest it and not be phased bu it. Seize the moment and conquer it! I asked the HB tall if this book has sold many copies,
HB tall: No, not really. It has sold a couple of copies but it hasn't been going out of the nose. <-- or something like that, that's what I honestly remember her saying.

I was getting comfortable, I almost wanted to GET caught out. I wanted HB blonde to find out what book I was buying. Hell, I thought to myself, I'm a pretty cultured person for buying books in the first place. So after HB tall bagged it I left with a beaming smile on my face.

I sat down in the food court reading 'The Game'. Nothing was happening around me so I left after reading 2 chapters.

While walking down the mall, book in hand, I notice a HB7 puppy fat brunette with those a-sexual RnB sunglasses from about 30ft away. This by far was the BEST EC, smile, Hi I've ever done. I'm gonna break down what happened.
30ft - Initial EC from quite afar
25ft - I smirk
20ft - She looks at what's in my hand proceeded by
15ft - sexually eyeing me up and down then lock eyes again
10ft - I say Hi
05ft - She says Hi and smiles
01ft - Both maintaining EC, slight turn of heads and break
Pretty friggin magical huh? Or maybe I'm looking into it too much due to my recent lack of tossing, my ode to BC, only will I get it from the real deal. Or UG4. I'm drifting off topic here.. Anyway! I was so entwined in the moment I forgot to start a conversation. I really regret it now as I recently learnt a new opener perfect for a situation like this. It goes like this,
DJ: "Hey!! You can't just look me up and down without stopping to chat first! I'm not a sex object you know!" <-- playful anger
Then shoot a "just kidding" at her before she can respond. Then you revert back to playful anger.
DJ: "...But I guess you can make it up to me by joining me for coffee sometime."
Then fire a quick "just kidding" again and intro yourself.
DJ: "Hey, my name is RoyalBloodBoy."
Can't remember where I read it or even if it's close to the original adaptation but I wanted to share. Now I'm not sure if this is a direct or indirect opener with the whole "coffee" thing followed by a "just kidding", but it should fit both styles nicely. I will field test this and tell you guys what happened.

So yeah, back to the FR, I regret not opening her with that, similar in the way you regret not remembering to horn that idiot in your fit of rage when he nearly crashed into your lambo-diablo. But nonetheless, I came out of that with more self belief and content.

Afterwards I bought 2 DVDs, 'Requiem for a Dream' and 'Fight Club'. On the way to the bus stop I said Hi to a little toddler (who prob can't talk) and his mother told him, "Say hello to the nice man", then she smiled at me. Went to the bus stop and had a convo with a guy (he's got a kid, he's 24, not married, he's a chef, likes the "Hitchhiker to the Galaxy" books, likes Futurama, blah...).

And now for the best part:
Blah, blah, blah, the end.

Week 2's tally:
3 convos
Week 1's tally: Finish it dude. It's for your own good anyway.
49ish EC, smiles, Hi's

johnm420

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i only got 1 convo that last more than 3 minutes today in school. I had shorter convos but only lasted for like a minute and they were in a group. But basicly this girl hb 7 was talking to another girl and she made a comment. I said your such a lier. she replys by saying shut up i dont lye and she gave me a tap i made a jester and just ran with it. i forgot most of what i said, but we were talking about the class and our sub teacher and how weird he is. after that but it was an interesting convo i made her laugh and it was good 2 3+ minute convos down. :cool:

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
edit: Fvck that. I take that back. I'm not dribbling in public.

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: Week two

No work today, so went to the bar and relax. Saw a 3 set (guy 2 girls). I invited them to shoot pool. 1 chick said "I'll play". Damn, the wrong girl answer cuz I wanted the other chick to play, I know the guy and the one that wanted to play is together. But still a good oportunity to practice convo. So we talked and play pool. Earlier before that I had convo with 2 drunks so I count that as 1 convo. So today was not a productive day. 2 down.

Total stands at 5 and 5 more to go.

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Date Report

Well, last night turned out to be a blast too.

I met this girl online, remember, and we met up last night. She is hot; a little big; but hot, nonetheless.

Now, she called me at 8:00 to make sure we were still going to be meeting. I'm the one who came up with the plan and I figured 9:00 would be a good time, as I am actually pretty busy these days (not a lie). But anyway, I head over to the club and take in the atmospher a little bit early.

9:00 rolls around and she's not there. Now, I'm not anal, so I figured she may have just been running a little late. Here comes 9:10, and I call her. She answers the phone, and immediately apologizes for not being there, and tells me that she'll be there in the next 5 mins.

She arrives, and we just chit chat and talk for a while, and we mention something about pool. She says she doesn't know--opportunity knocks. I go rent the pool balls, and we shoot one game, as I am trying to show her/help her how to play pool. Kino city, it was great.

We get done with that and we fluff some more, talk about dancing, where we're from, where we've been, yada yada.

We get through talking and we go back to my apartment to watch a movie. My roommate is there; that's not good, but we watch the movie anyway, and a ways through the movie, she looks up at me (she was laying on down with her head on my chest) and I look at her with MAVEC, lean down and start kissing her.

Guess who stopped the kissing; yeah, that would be me. I did that two or three times, and then the movie finally ended. I have to get up early for work, so I told her, kind of gently that she had to go. I walked her out to her car, it was dark and I can be a gentleman from time to time, and we kissed some more, and then I went inside and went to bed.

I didn't relay all the kino, but let's just say I learned a lot that has to do with kino in one night. I'll be seeing her again, and I will be fvcking her; she wants me, and I can tell.

No exclusives for me just yet, and I will continue with this bc.

Question: Does this count as one of my convo's? I didn't actually really talk to her personally after we exchanged 2 emails; I just called and set up the date for last night.

All in all, I had a fun night.

On a completely differnet topic--I received a promotion.

johnm420

Don Juan
Reaction score
on todays agenda work. i talked to some girls today. Its just that i only conversations i count are the people i do not know . ya today was a day of constant work. friday though im heading to the mall.So i should get my convos done. 4 convos down i managed to get 1 in today. so 6 more to go. i will have a nice field report on friday night. Hopefully it dosent snow like last saturday cuz i'll be pist. yup im moving along not bad for a week and a half of work im seeing improvement. ;)

suikeisuru

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talked to a bunch girls today and made 1 # close that was a success.

FR for # close:

Target: Chinese HB8 (really really voluptuous).

Looking back at this convo and close, it was not anywhere near one of my best. The convo in my opinion was pretty boring as it centered around our Japanese studies and lightly touched upon our hometowns. I only used a little bit of C/F and it did not work as well as it does on other girls. In fact, I was NOT planning on closing because of this however towards the end of the convo out of the blue she asked for my name and I took this as a strong IOI thus I closed. The close I used was pretty bad however: 'Would you like to join me for coffee sometime?' when I should of said 'You SHOULD join...'. I have no idea why the 'Would you like' came out of my mouth--perhaps I was a bit put back by her extremely good looks but nevertheless, she offered me her #.

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: Week 2, wed

Well, I had 3 more convo tonight. 2 of them with 2 different girls. 1 with a guy. One of the convo lasted over 10 minutes. I realize convo is a pretty tough, I mean esp with strangers. Sometimes when you talk to a girl and things just click and she helps make the conversation alive and fun but sometimes when you talk to someone who isn't giving much back it's like horrible. I think that's the hard part is to get someone who isn't into the convo to be into it. I have a long ways to go. Completing this assignment is easy but getting good convo going is tough.

That's 8 down, 2 more to go.

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Progress update: W2D3

Week 2's tally:
Convos - 7

Added 4 more to the score. Nothing spesh. Basic convo routine revolves around,
- Nice/Horrible weather
- Irregularity of bus times if applicable
- How long have you been in 'x' city
- Work/study
- What they do outside of work/study

Commented on a girl's clothing and asked if I could pull it off without being gay today. She laughed it off. I guess it's a no. So I asked her how much gel she used to get her hair like that, as a neg, but she took it seriously and actually gave me a 5min lecture on how to get gravity defying hair. What a dyke.

Talked with a Chzekoslovakian lady, 56yo, and commented on her good English. Situational stuff like that.

Had a conversation with a guy while smoking in the smoker's designated area. Told him I was from a country town and grew up there. He told me that he was born there too, this came off as a shock, I didn't anticipate that. By now I nearly had a heart attack but managed to ask him where he lived back there. He said something like "....df......", it didn't register but I told him, "Oh, I don't think that's too far from the middle."

Ze end.

--

THE RANT:

Fluff talk is my 2nd nature now, I get brain farts every now and then. But I always find a way to ask some generic questions. What I really want to do is steer a conversation with a HB toward the seduction area. I have no problems fluffing and stalling for time but I want to get her wet right there on the spot. Now THAT would be an achievement. NLP techniques and using trance words seem weird on the spot and you really have to get your mindset into thinking that you can pull it off. But as of now, I only practice to myself infront of the mirror and get myself sleepy.

I've realised my game is indirect. I wanna change this before next week. I'm starting to think playing indirect will land you in the ljbf zone more than not, if you don't know what you're doing. Too much pvssyfooting around.

80% Natural, 20% Canned. Too much fluff tho, I gotta find a way to fluff for no more than 5-7mins and jump right into,
- What do you do out of work
- I bet you LOVE doing 'x'
If I haven't done 'x' before:
- I *imagine* 'x' would feel great, like (fluff trance)
- How do you feel?
If you've done 'x' before:
- Oh, I love doing 'x'. I feel so (your0 trance words)
- How do you feel?
You know, get the conversation connected to positive emotions and feelings so when we see each other she will associate being with me with feeling good.

Or I could be insanely direct and get it over and done with, ala Pugsley_f5,
- Can I ask a Q
- Do you have a bf/Are you single
- Gimme your number
This is purely crash and burn.

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its Amethyst field report time...

Hey there I started up round about five convos yesterday and also managed to screw up hooking up with three hot looking girls Xp. Anyway I started the day by going into town and talking to some a really cool old guy about the weather Xp I think he fel uncomfortable cause after two mins he was quiet for the rest of the journey Xp anyway that one down the next one was a girl in one of these crazy stores where I bought a belt (that I am going to have to return cause its too small :p) we talked about fashion junk and all this new retro style coming back :p anyway I was getting bored so I just bought the belt and left (Should of tried it on first...) any who the next incident was when I was going out of a shopping mall. This dude approached me (I really looked the part yesterday) so I just kept talking to him he was a math student at the uni over here and I never got his name... Anyway I figured he might be a fellow sarger so I told him I would be at the basement at nine, we talked for about two minutes and I ejected cause I had to go and buy a wallet ^^...

As it went down one of my buddies that I was going to sarge with was in cove the other had to do some work for the bike shop he works at and my last buddy was bar tending that night so my plans had been ruined... or so I thought, some of my mates convinced me to go to a friends flat in town for a couple of beers, so after a couple of quick ones with Mike and Dave we headed over to the bar I work at (I couldn't go to the basement... since my plans got canceled all the battle plans went to **** and we ended up going out at ten thirty... Man I since I didn't know the dudes name let alone his number XP so I think I might of accidentally stood him up???) I walked around talking to my mates n stuff... anyway after a couple we were heading to one of these trendy night clubs and then here is where the crazy **** starts to happen....

So I walk in confident as hell (dunno why but) and my group take a table n stuff so I think about boot camp and see this group of people sitting next to me, one of em is sitting right next to me so I think "if I get a convo with this dude we might be able to incorporate his group and take the HBs on his table"... Didn’t quite go to plan I gotta say I learnt a lot about them they all worked at this hospital and it was a staff night out Xp lol well it didn't go quite to plan but at least I got another five minute convo out of this total stranger. Well my last talk with any stranger was this dude that looked like one of my mates from college I was like "hey there man" to realize that it wasn't him... yea so we talked for like two minutes about crap, he was a really decent guy n stuff.

Anyway in this night club I acted like the life of the party I was hi fiving everyone I got a kiss of some girl because I gave her a smoke (she had a hot body n stuff but her teeth looked kind of dirty and she was missing a tooth) but I decided against tapping her. anyway over all three girls tried to get with me but my Kino was too ****ing light if I would of began some heavy Kino when they were rubbing their asses at me I might of gotten some... well light Kino with a girl on a dance floor is an improvement for me. well my night was great and I made small talk "less than thirty secs" with almost everyone in the dance floor. I am going to take salsa lessons so next time I know what to do when a girl rubs up against me ^^....

Anyway not my best field report but I promise ill try to make the next one a bit spicier (today I get to see the supervisor I made EC with last week) anyway take care guys, only five more to go ;)

Love

Amethyst

Mikers

Don Juan
Reaction score
3 convos done...
First was with an old lady at the bus stop... i dont think she spoke much english as she kept giving me dumbfounded looks and had a strong accent... but hey thanks to her she was my first convo for this week.
Second was a group of girls on the bus.. they were speaking in an accent so me putting 2 and 2 together went "You girls arent from around here are you?" and it went from there. They were all canadian students who were all studying to be teachers... and they all came by themselves yet somehow found each other. Those odds are just too suspicious! Hmm just how many hot canadian students are there here?

Third was a guy at the bus stop, he looked familar, so i asked if he was from my highschool.... sure enough he was. We had a good chat about jobs, careers as hes looking for work. I asked him where he was coming from and he replied from hospital... after seeing his new born son!! Wow, this guy is younger than me and hes already a father. Just goes to show, mack those chicks while you still can lads! lol

well thats it from me, more from me through the week..

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well im kinda dissapointed in myself. But monday I took my little bro trick or treating so I just wore a ski mask. so anyways this one house there was an old lady and she turns to me and says wow you have a beautiful smile and we just talk about how cold halloween was. It was nice to hear that. Oh I forggot to mention that before I took my little bro trick or treating I had to go to the bank with my mom. and some older lady that works there starts talking to me about Halloween. Tuesday and wednesday I didnt get out of the house so I guess im doing alright.I'll still have to work on my conversations though. I wont give up.:)

yrock181

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i just finished earlier today all my 10 convos. its been helpful because most of the time now i could just start a convo. what i would do is observe the person. For example yesterday i saw some lady with a soda in her hands and i just said isn't it kind of cold for that and she responded, i would have kept the convo going but i was with my friend. the trick is that once you think of something to say it right there before you think about the negatives.

johnm420

Don Juan
Reaction score
anohter 4 minute convo down i was on the bus and i saw a girl from one of my clases shes pretty good looking hb 7. was like why not lets talk. so im talking to her for a while about our class then about the halloween dance we had i was making her laugh Then this kid comes up and like pushes me out of this convo i was like scru it not wasten my time here. so i went sat down with some of my friends who i know. Then the girl came back to me and started to talk. We talked some more about random stuff. When i left the bus she waved to me as i was leaving. i gave a lil nod back. I was like hellz ya boy. :D

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No luck just yet;

Well, my week has been completely and utterly busy--busier than most of my days. I managed to start a couple of convo's yesterday, but they didn't last very long, so I'm not counting those. Luckily, I have the weekend, and hopefully tonight I'll be able to do that pool hall sarge I wanted to last week. Total for this week, I count 3, plus one interested that I'm working on, plus hbonline (who is obviously interested). Add one more to that tally, from last night, talked to a complete stranger (stranger at first, but no more).

Well, anyway, I went to this church with my friend (it was the same one that the halloween party was in) and we planned on going bowling afterwards. When we were about to leave, this girl shows up, and I go outside, and find out that she is there (mind goes into overdrive)

me: I don't believe I've met you yet, but I may have
hb: Says her name
hb: That was a friend from hs (she was on the phone)
me: So how long ago was that
hb: Like, hmm, a couple months ago
me: So you're a young one, huh
hb: Yep, that's me

That's the end of that convo, and we all go to the bowling alley.

She beat me the first game, and I tease and play around with her the entire time. When the second game came around, we busted on each other, and played around with each other, and it was all in fun. We were all smiliing the whole time, and it turned out to be a good night, once again.

So, yeah, the tally is up to four convo's, and I intend to get to the goal this weekend, but if not, I will finish it up in week #3. It's also like I said earlier, I've been so busy this week. Check it out, I have done something every night so far this week, and I'l probably be doing something tonight too, unless I am just so completely exhausted that I decide not to go out, which is a possibility.

Good luck to the rest, and support me in my endeavor to try to reach the rest of this goal in two days.

redline

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, its been a quiet week with work being hectic. ive had some pretty average convos all up but a couple of ok ones. the weekend in more or less free so i will make up my last ones in the next two days.

my total for the week include 2 cabbies and mainly peop[le who I wouldnt consider "targets" (sounds sad, but in fact cabbies are some of the most interesting people you can talk to, i had one from ethiopia and one from pakistan, i almost didnt want to leave the cab it was such a good convo)

but onto the chicks.

yesterday, *great* ec with saucy brunette who passed by my office (not a convo, but notable)

also yesterday - convo with rail employee, UG, but she's at the station everyday so I can say hi when i pass by

tonight - pub1, canadian bird at a micro brewery, had a chat about canada, nothing too exciting

pub2 - ran into HB country bumpkins from last weekend, this time with friends. i stopped and had a chat to them. one of their friends was wondering if her new boyfriend was gay

convo went like this

HB Bumpkin: I think my boyfriend is gay
Me: why?
HB Bumpkin: I went out with him, and some of my friends said that they really liked my gay friend
Me: Does he act gay? Is he effeminate?
HB Bumpkin: I dont know. He's just nice
Me: so he's a "nice guy" right? Is he shy?
HB Bumpkin: I wouldnt say he's shy
Me: Have you slept with him?
HB Bumpkin: Well... <in other words, yes>
Me: I dont think he's gay, I think he's just trying to be nice
HB Bumpkin: Really?
Me: sure - he doesnt want to do the wrong thing, so he's trying to please you
HB Bumpkin: Thats what I thought
Me: <turning to AMOG friend of mine> He's GAY!

lol! let this be a lesson to all you BC'ers - if you are too nice to the girls, they think you are gay, or even worse ASEXUAL!

Anyway, ive been struggling with convo this week. I have no problem with convo with people i dont want to f*ck, but when it comes to HB's I need more work. The next couple of days will be devoted to getting more convos with HB's.

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have talked to a few people who i see around now and again and have never talked to before.

I managed to get a short convo and a laugh from a girl at the till. Start of it:
Me: I see the automatic doors are not working.
Her: Yes we've had some shoplifters
Me: aah, cos i was jus standing there waitin for it to open. felt like a rite idiot.
(laughs)
Then i went cos of another customer.

I still got the weekend inc. Bonfire night and maybe a party tonight. I dont know the gal but ma mates are goin so i am also hoping to go.

I will report back soon

scorpio king

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Date Report

Originally posted by The Nice Guy is Gone
Well, last night turned out to be a blast too.

I met this girl online, remember, and we met up last night. She is hot; a little big; but hot, nonetheless.

Now, she called me at 8:00 to make sure we were still going to be meeting. I'm the one who came up with the plan and I figured 9:00 would be a good time, as I am actually pretty busy these days (not a lie). But anyway, I head over to the club and take in the atmospher a little bit early.

9:00 rolls around and she's not there. Now, I'm not anal, so I figured she may have just been running a little late. Here comes 9:10, and I call her. She answers the phone, and immediately apologizes for not being there, and tells me that she'll be there in the next 5 mins.

She arrives, and we just chit chat and talk for a while, and we mention something about pool. She says she doesn't know--opportunity knocks. I go rent the pool balls, and we shoot one game, as I am trying to show her/help her how to play pool. Kino city, it was great.

We get done with that and we fluff some more, talk about dancing, where we're from, where we've been, yada yada.

We get through talking and we go back to my apartment to watch a movie. My roommate is there; that's not good, but we watch the movie anyway, and a ways through the movie, she looks up at me (she was laying on down with her head on my chest) and I look at her with MAVEC, lean down and start kissing her.

Guess who stopped the kissing; yeah, that would be me. I did that two or three times, and then the movie finally ended. I have to get up early for work, so I told her, kind of gently that she had to go. I walked her out to her car, it was dark and I can be a gentleman from time to time, and we kissed some more, and then I went inside and went to bed.

I didn't relay all the kino, but let's just say I learned a lot that has to do with kino in one night. I'll be seeing her again, and I will be fvcking her; she wants me, and I can tell.

No exclusives for me just yet, and I will continue with this bc.

Question: Does this count as one of my convo's? I didn't actually really talk to her personally after we exchanged 2 emails; I just called and set up the date for last night.

All in all, I had a fun night.

On a completely differnet topic--I received a promotion.
congratulations Nice Guy is Gone for the promotion thing and the convos

yrock181

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you guys do one weekends?? i would like to know so i could keep having more convos until the week is over?