Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bootcamp started on June 10

faustus

Don Juan
Reaction score
mindset

People know you are saying hi to them but they don't respond. I don't care. I am on the road to becoming a better PUA. They are dispensable. I stay in a good mood - in fact, it becomes better. I think it is because of my stepping out, and my success.
Good work!

asianAss

Don Juan
Reaction score
week 2

finished.

I started out with saying His, it's become easy now. I thought from past experience getting the 2 convos I need to finish would be easy, but I took a total of 4 hours to do it. To my credit, I did attempt twice but didn't count those because they didn't reach 2 minutes.

Part of the reason was all the HBs seemed to have gone. I know my judging standards of beauty have gone up. (I guess now that I actually look at the girls, I notice more.)

Well, I feel kind of jaded now. Like, I don't even want to have girls anymore. I hope I get over this jaded phase, and get on to week 3

faustus

Don Juan
Reaction score
RESTARTING FROM WEEK 3 BOOT CAMP JOURNAL

Gentlemen,

I have no choice but to start again from week 3 as I am not satisfied with the effort I have put into this boot camp so far. I mean, it's been ok but I can do WAY better than this.

And rather than pick up halfway through week 4 I'm starting it again with some solid week 3 reprisals.

Expect more reports and more action.

Faustus

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all, i'm on my first week and so far, tuff!. Not cuz i'm shy it's just that people don't mantain eye contact long enough for u to spill out "hi." Does saying hi to a person's ear or fore head count? :)

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright guys

I was out at one of my ball games and I was having a nice convo with this 7 and my dad screamed "C'mon if you want some food lets get going" and I was very hungry so I left.

One night about Sunday night, I get a call from 3 HB9's telling me that I am hott and so "dam sexy". I did not know whether or not it was some type of tease or what but I was not in any mood to ask any of them out over the phone. Don't have there number and I have no clue how they got mine. So I used it as an ego boost. 15 minute convo with them and cut it short. They were basically begging for me to stay up but I just went to bed. End of the conversation was something like this
them: "C'mon please stay up. What are you a pvssy?"
me: "no, I am just tired. And last time I checked I had a d!ck. Wait let me check yep I have a ****"
Them: more begging "Ok, Kyle we love you. Hope you have a good night sleep"
Me: Yep, I love me too. Night"
Click

I have been on week 3 for a long time now but here is a basic report of a couple days (I don't see many hot girls around my house or pretty much anywhere or I don't get out much).
I went out to a party for a family friend who came back from Iraq and had a firework show. I began talking to this one brunette but found that she was old, like had a 16 year old daughter (wasn't there)but I took this opportunity to learn better listening skills and conversational skills. Talked to her for a couple of hours. This party had no hot girls there at all. The closest girl age to mine was 12 and the closest on the opposite spectrum was 22. So I started to get mad but continued to talk to everyone.

Today I went to Knoebels theme park out in Elysburg, PA. Before I got out of the car, I was in a good mood from listening to my favorite country songs(save a horse, ride a cowboy and a few other songs) I started to talk to about 5 hb's 6-8. I kept getting alot of eye contact from the really young people. 13 and 14 year olds. I talked to them after I caught them staring at me and swinging there head down at the floor. I just laughed it off and kept going. Then I found alot of HB's around. I kept up with the eye contact and smiles. I got well over the 50 hi's and such from week 1. I started random convo's with men, women, and children of all age groups. It was a blast.

asianAss

Don Juan
Reaction score
get back on it guys

I haven't been doing too well myself. Fell sick last week, so I didn't go out. I pay the price - my confidence is a bit weaker. But what matters is now I'm going out and getting better.
Even if I don't fulfill my objectives, I'm getting there, and I'm happy about that.

I'm also thinking of changing my strategy. Opening with opinion openers leads me nowhere. So I'm thinking of getting straight to the point - "Excuse me, has anyone ever told you that YOU are really cute?"

What's up with the rest of you guys?

asianAss

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm out

if anyone's still listening.

i only visit this site to look at this thread. and now it's not of anymore use anymore.

i'm still PUing.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry asian but the site became slow for awhile and i did not have time to come on for that long but here is how i have been doing.

I went and talked to a bunch of HB's with a good convo of neg-hits, some kino, and other stuff. If you want go on over to CrazyKids site where I have been posting snippets of those convo's and other stuff I have been doing.

faustus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Breath, god damn you!

Ok, I left for a while because I had a LOT to sort out. Not the coolest thing to do, but my life is getting very wierd at the moment.

Things that have happened since I saw the light:

> Joined a gym and changed my diet
> My long time best friend told me that he hates my DJ changes and is now refusing to speak to me at all
> Worked out my passions and I am starting a screenplay and working on a series of projects
> I have changed my mindset and people are treating me in a different way
> I am lonely but also feel strangely liberated

Good to see that the posts kept flowing in my absence.. :confused:

Anyway, I'm going to stop screwing around and commit to seeing through this experiment until the end.

If anyone still wants to do this:

Tomorrow is
WEEK FOUR, DAY ONE.

Spend today looking at people in a funny way, making small talk with pensioners and having a brief chat with a dental receptionist, then let's start getting some REJECTIONS!

faustus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rejecs

Rejections today:

I approached an HB5 at the art gallery, we talked about the paintings, I did some c+f on her, I closed and she refused to give number, wanted me to come meet her at her work. Not an outright rejection but not a number close. She was a little older than me, I think she wanted to string along a boytoy and keep her boyfriend. No go.

Went up to HB6 and DJed her when she was working behind the counter in a clothes store, she had to serve some customers which threw me off track, I didn't get the number.

Good.