Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bootcamp registration

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Bootcamp registration

Alright DJ's i am going to start a new bootcamp on may the 15th, so gives you guys bit of time to contemplate on joining.

It will consist of 8 weeks and you will not be moved out to no army base don't worry, this is something you will do in the comfort of your own town, Every week i will post the week tasks in a new thread and you will do them and proceed to the next week. I have made it pretty far and i can certainly say it will change your life, i pretty much guarentee if you make it out of this you will probablly have very little problem talking/dating to women again. So ask yourself:

Are you the guy in the club/park/mall not being able to strike a convosation.
Are you the guy who can't hold a good convosation.
Are you the guy who is scared of rejection.
Are you the guy who has a problem closing.
Are you the guy who can't talk to girls on the phone and keeps getting flakes.
Are you the guy who can't get those dates or fails on them.
Are you the guy who is never the life of the party.
Are you the guy who has problems approaching groups of girls.
Are you the guy who has very little plates to spin and just ends up going with what you have due to little options.

If you are any of these guys then the bootcamp may be for you, but first you got to admit you have a problem and that you need to work on it so you can become that man you wish to be.

I am not going to ask you guys for why you want it or what your willing to give. Because to be honest if you don't make it then thats fine, because you have not failed me, you have failed yourselves.

The only thing i ask for this bootcamp from you guys, is not to leave things and say "i will do it the next day". I want you to ask yourself at the end of each day "have i become closer to becoming that man of my dreams" it's either no or yes, if you are going to hit no all the time, you will not make it through this bootcamp and it is the reason why so many people can not finish it.

So who ever wants to be in this bootcamp post your name by the 14th, you can give details on why u r doing it and what u feel u need to improve on, if you want to. So the question is are you going to wait for fate to control what knocks on your door or are you going to go out there and get it.

And remember to get the woman of your dreams you first must become the man of your dreams.

DJ out.

Last edited:

Count Chocola

Banned
Reaction score
Name: Kevin
Southern, California

I want to do this bootcamp because it seems like fun, and i want to polish my game.
Lets do this! I am interested in joining the bootcamp because i have trouble with conversation, and cant talk on the phone.

My good friend friend Victor, Daydream Engineer....
has been banned until May 15, and he would like to join too. We will do it together.

His Fr Thread:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159172

Name: Victor
Southern California

I would like to do the bootcamp because im curious to see what will become of me at the end of the eight weeks. I want my game to take new limits, and i want to smash my reality, and this will actually be fun, my biggest problem is closing and sexual tension with the more attractive girls.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok kool kevin and victor glad to have you on board. California guys huh, ur quite lucky lol.

Right i guess it would be good idea to introduce myself too, would of done it before but i kinda had to of rush off to work.

My name is Jordan, i have been with this site for a few years now, i started off has the biggest loser ever, dam u guys should of seen my first post lol. I have gathered information from the Dj bible and i was able to see the light. I then applyed all my knowledge and started creating theorys on my game. My game use to be more or less good, but i have been lacking for quite a while now and need to come back stronger and better.

My solid focus is on overall approaches, not just whamming 100 in one night and doing nothing for the rest of the week, i want to pick up girls when i least expect it.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll sign up since I got kicked out of the other bc I was in lol.

Jon-21 ....just want to keep learning basically.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What can I say? You made it all the way through "my" Bootcamp, so I guess now it's time for me to make it through "your" Bootcamp.

So much for the reasons.

What I want to improve? Social skills, that's one. Also, confidence as a whole. It's not just confidence because of some new skills, it's confidence because you pushed yourself out of your comfortzone. This BC does more for you than you might think. Even other stuff you do besides the BC will be empowered by the BC. It's like domino day, suddenly most problems collabs.

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in. Wimped out of the last one, this time ill ****in go all the way what ever it takes and however much rejection and humiliation stands between the goal and present. We can do it, men!

On another note, notice how its all young guys around ~20 yrs here? Older folks less willing to step out of comfort zone?

Giacobe.KB

Don Juan
Reaction score
sign me in!

I am not completely socially awkward but I guess I can improve to even something more.

I have problem escalating or feeling very negative from little things that girls do so i want to get rid of this.

azrael

Don Juan
Reaction score
i want to join. i've been slacking in my socials interactions and want to get back in track and this seems like a perfect opportunity to do so.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon

My story is similar to a lot of yours, just a former simp who lost all hope, ran into some Naturals, learned some game, forgot game, came on SS and now relearning stuff (to make it simple) just striving to improve

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah looks like we got some right DJ's here huh, i guess so far that puts us to 16. I am glad some of the people i personally asked to do it have came into this and it will make things a lot more interesting and i feel we can learn a lot from eachother. Also glad to see some new faces who are ready to step to the plate. Their will be more to come has well seeing it has only been one day, but here is the current roster.

Count Chocola
Daydream Engineer
Rushing Dude 123
J0n024
Noob
Al Moh
Cry For Love
Giacobe.KB
Azrael
Solomon
Rockyroc
Camdry90
Daddy The Pimp
Lastresort
HBK
Waking up

Guys i can't drag ur asses through this, u got to realise this. This is not my story, this is ur story and u got to make it and to b honest i would have it no other way, when i finish this i can look at myself and say "yeh i done this " and i know u guys want the same. I know how scary it can be to approach girls sometimes, but usually in life the things we are most scared of are the things we want the most and u r the one who has got to grab his balls and get ur ass rejected by that ***** lol (when u make it to week 4 lol).

But remember "courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway"

So this is optional, but the guys who do this, are more likely to do this seriously and more likely to pass this. If u guys got a journal i would like u to put ur bootcamp in it right now and if not start a JOURNAL RIGHT NOW AND PUT UR NAME ON THAT THING, that is urs and no one elses, there ur storys ur experiences and something no one else can take from u, so click out and start new thread (like u got something better to do lol).

I will leave my new bootcamp journal here My Story.

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Dj bank

This will have the Dj bootcamp in it and also will be your sources of information that i feel will be quite useful along with the bootcamp.

DJ Bootcamp - This will tell you the week's tasks and have a number of articles to get you through this, so i suggest you read the first week's articles before the 15th.

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.pdf
or word Version:
http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.doc

Optional

This stuff has motivated me greatly and it would of been a lot more harder to go to the next level with out it. I hope you find it as useful has it has been for me.

Weapons of mass seduction - Senor fingers - This is my personal favourite article of this website, the guy will totally change your thinking, his funny has hell and will tell you pretty much every single thing on how to approach a girl.

15 lessons - Pook - One of his greatest pieces and very true and inspirational, u can't help to approach after you read this.

"Keys to the VIP" < search on youtube- reading is not enough my friends, u actually got see these things to believe them. I thought their were so many boundarys in approaches and things i couldn't do. I watched these guys getting girls numbers instantly from screwed up openers to boyfriend being right next to her and i had whole new perspective on approaching and just exactlly what i could do.

Btw welcome aboard daddy the pimp, good to see another old face from last years bootcamp too.

5 more days to judgement day DJ's. Be ready.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lastresort, first post huh well show us what your made of and HBK good to have u and ur grand master sexy techniques on this one lol. I know things will be hell lot more fun with u in it.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rushing dude 123 said:
lastresort, first post huh well show us what your made of and HBK good to have u and ur grand master sexy techniques on this one lol. I know things will be hell lot more fun with u in it.
Oh god, is that why you invited me J? Hahaha I'll do it one week, contumely and all, just for you then.

Waking Up

Don Juan
Reaction score
Name: Waking Up

Yeah. I've had social anxiety for as long as I can remember. I've managed to fake it though and gotten laid a few times as a result. My goal is to develop natural game without having to be so damn overanalytical about it. I overanalyze everything, it's an issue. And pretty much I want to get over my insecurity and anxiety concerning not just women, but people in general. I want to smash down the walls I have put up that isolated me and I want to learn how to control the reality in conversations. Basically, I want to become alpha. So I'm in.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why else HBK lol. And solomon this will be day game and night game, the first week is in the dj bank under dj bootcamp (or just click that) and it will tell u all the rules and challenges and give you motivational articles, but i will say the first weeks challenge anyhow. In the first week we are going to work on developing/conveying confidence and the challenge is:

Exercise 1
In two separate outings, each lasting one hour in length, you will go about establishing eye contact with strangers. A fun way to go about doing this is to walk around in a mall or in a park and look people directly in the eyes as they are walking towards you. You will find that most people will not look at you in the eyes, but for those who do look you in the eye, you will want to practice looking in their eyes at least one second longer than they look into yours, this denotes confidence. To create the impression that you
are friendly and approachable, you will want to match the eye contact with a genuine smile.

You can practice eye contact on just about anyone you see, male or female, young or old. But since the eventual goal of this Boot Camp is to acquire women, you will want to spend at least some of your time establishing eye contact with attractive girls.

Exercise 2
A confident person has no problem saying Hi to a stranger, and since the first part of this Boot Camp is geared toward building confidence, the goal of this exercise is to go around and say Hi or Hello to a total of 50 strangers during this week. Again, you can say Hi to any person you see, but since eventually your goal will be to get girls, you will want to practice saying Hi to attractive girls. Also, when greeting strangers, practice doing so with a smile and have fun.

ps. Waking up i just added u on the list, i also tend to overanalyse things too much, but it's a good skill, but sometimes u just got to relax because i couldn't imagine being in a relationship where i have to overanalyse her every move to come back with the most perfect response. Just keep ur analysation skills to the big picture pretty much.

Also some times over analysing a situation such has is she is with anyone, is she angry can be good, but try not to analyse with fear but rather ur brain. eg. o that guy near her could be her man, i could not approach, but if i do that i lose anyway. I know i will open the guy and bring her into the conversation, that way i gain social value, bring her on my ground, get information on if the two know eachother and leave with the girl.

4 MORE DAYS LEFT GENTLEMEN

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rushing dude 123 said:
Why else HBK lol. And solomon this will be day game and night game, the first week is in the dj bank under dj bootcamp (or just click that) and it will tell u all the rules and challenges and give you motivational articles, but i will say the first weeks challenge anyhow. In the first week we are going to work on developing/conveying confidence and the challenge is:

Exercise 1
In two separate outings, each lasting one hour in length, you will go about establishing eye contact with strangers. A fun way to go about doing this is to walk around in a mall or in a park and look people directly in the eyes as they are walking towards you. You will find that most people will not look at you in the eyes, but for those who do look you in the eye, you will want to practice looking in their eyes at least one second longer than they look into yours, this denotes confidence. To create the impression that you
are friendly and approachable, you will want to match the eye contact with a genuine smile.

You can practice eye contact on just about anyone you see, male or female, young or old. But since the eventual goal of this Boot Camp is to acquire women, you will want to spend at least some of your time establishing eye contact with attractive girls.

Exercise 2
A confident person has no problem saying Hi to a stranger, and since the first part of this Boot Camp is geared toward building confidence, the goal of this exercise is to go around and say Hi or Hello to a total of 50 strangers during this week. Again, you can say Hi to any person you see, but since eventually your goal will be to get girls, you will want to practice saying Hi to attractive girls. Also, when greeting strangers, practice doing so with a smile and have fun.

ps. Waking up i just added u on the list, i also tend to overanalyse things too much, but it's a good skill, but sometimes u just got to relax because i couldn't imagine being in a relationship where i have to overanalyse her every move to come back with the most perfect response. Just keep ur analysation skills to the big picture pretty much.

Also some times over analysing a situation such has is she is with anyone, is she angry can be good, but try not to analyse with fear but rather ur brain. eg. o that guy near her could be her man, i could not approach, but if i do that i lose anyway. I know i will open the guy and bring her into the conversation, that way i gain social value, bring her on my ground, get information on if the two know eachother and leave with the girl.

4 MORE DAYS LEFT GENTLEMEN

hoenstly I don't know if i have for all that rush, I work over 50 hours a week, I'll try though