"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Bootcamp logbook wk1

Dirkdiggler

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Ok Im going to start week 1 over again. I made alot of progress in the first week but I didn't get the 50 hi's in... So if anyone wants to join in that would be great. Instead of coming everyday to post my progress I will come at the end of the seven days...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

J2K

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
USA
I'm game big dog. I had one started last week but went out of town for the weekend and it was gone. I'll start over. Let's go.
 

J2K

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
USA
How often do we update? I'll go ahead and do one now because I had a pretty successful day. It was the last day of lab class today, and being that I had to work with the people in that class, I didn't want to get involved with any of them in cause somethin bad went down. Today I got an 8.5's number, 7s number, and a 5s. The 8.5 is on my jock like crazy, but she's got a boyfriend. So is the 7, but I'm not attracted to her. I tell everyone hi now, so there was about 10 for today, 8 responded and the 2 that didn't were angry at the world.
 

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
booty camp is too slow for me. I just skip ahead and talk to girls
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Dirkdiggler

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Post whenever you want.... hay man this bootcamp isnt just about talking to girls and getting booty being a DJ is a way of thinking. it's how you live your life... I get plenty of sex Im not worried about that... I want to be able to control everything in my life and I think this will help me do that...
 

Mjolnir

New Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Southern California
Well, guess I'll post here then.

I just finished week one yesterday (but wasn't registered, so I couldn't post my report)

Here's some basic info about myself:
I'm 20, about 6'0, skinny,(starting to work out though) but a good number of girls tell me that I'm cute, good-looking etc. I'm currently a student at Cal State Long Beach (which is ranked #3 on Playboy's top schools with hot women, so you can bet I'm going to have fun in the Fall Semester:cool: ) and I work to pay for my bills(car and school), even though I still live at home.

I've never really been able to date pretty girls and most of my younger life has been drowned in shyness. However, I recently was majoring in Theatre, and currently I'm a member of the Speech and Debate Team on campus. I also would like to voice act some day (among other things) as I have been developing my voice over the past few years.

I first read the "Be a Man!" post by Pook when I ventured here, and it helped change my life. Almost a year ago a girl (who was really good for me, she had all the attributes I was looking for in a soulmate) avoided me because I was constantly pestering her and smothering her with attention. Pook's article put it all in perspective for me and let me know that I need to work on improving myself, not complain about my misfortunes.

I saw (and downloaded) the DJ Boot Camp a little over a month ago, but decided not to take the course yet. I perused it a bit though, and became very excited. I kept putting it off however, (hell I even told myself I wasn't going to start it until the beginning of August) but I'm sick of procrastinating, I want to get out there and have some fun!

Note: Ever since reading the first-half (close to) of this Boot Camp, I started maintaining eye-contact on a general basis and just being more friendly in general with people that I met. Like I said, I've been involved in things like acting, public speaking recently so I'm not a newbie in terms of communicating with other humans, but I still want to improve, especially in the Lady department:D)

Week One:
Well the Friday after starting Week one on Thursday Night, I didn't really do anything for the assignment. (just hung out with the usual crowd of friends) Saturday though I walked around the mall for the eye-contact exercise, and the same for Sunday and Monday.

One thing I immediately noticed about this was, hardly anyone was willing to even make eye contact with me!!! A few people glanced at me, a very few locked gazes with me, (mostly babies and a few others) but most people couldn't handle it.

I guess I'm not surprised; I used to be insanely shy and could never hold eye-contact with anyone. However, this exercise build my confidence WAY UP, and now I'm looking anyone in the eyes.

As far as for saying "hi" to 50 people, I procrastinated on that. A few people here and there, but come yesterday, I still needed 38 people:( . College campus to the rescue! Plenty of people were there and I set about my goal.

I tried to only say "hello" to people who could make eye-contact with me, but once again this was extremely rare. After about a hour of doing nothing productive, I decided to say "hi" to people near me, even if they weren't making eye contact with me.

Some people didn't say anything but just smilied, or they were just confused lol.

Some people (a few pretty girls too :) ) said "hi" back in a very friendly manner.

Some people had a word on their lips but were probably caught off guard by me.

I was very proud of myself for completing this lesson, and if any of you patient types read my post, please give me any feedback and/or tips. One thing I noticed during this exercise was that I didn't like saying "hi" to people in groups, we'll just have to work on that sometime.

Thanks.
 

monkeynutts

New Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
wuz up, im from new orleans and lookin for some dj partners and wanna join in with u guys
 

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Mjolnir
Well, guess I'll post here then.

I just finished week one yesterday (but wasn't registered, so I couldn't post my report)

Here's some basic info about myself:
I'm 20, about 6'0, skinny,(starting to work out though) but a good number of girls tell me that I'm cute, good-looking etc. I'm currently a student at Cal State Long Beach (which is ranked #3 on Playboy's top schools with hot women, so you can bet I'm going to have fun in the Fall Semester:cool: ) and I work to pay for my bills(car and school), even though I still live at home.

I've never really been able to date pretty girls and most of my younger life has been drowned in shyness. However, I recently was majoring in Theatre, and currently I'm a member of the Speech and Debate Team on campus. I also would like to voice act some day (among other things) as I have been developing my voice over the past few years.

I first read the "Be a Man!" post by Pook when I ventured here, and it helped change my life. Almost a year ago a girl (who was really good for me, she had all the attributes I was looking for in a soulmate) avoided me because I was constantly pestering her and smothering her with attention. Pook's article put it all in perspective for me and let me know that I need to work on improving myself, not complain about my misfortunes.

I saw (and downloaded) the DJ Boot Camp a little over a month ago, but decided not to take the course yet. I perused it a bit though, and became very excited. I kept putting it off however, (hell I even told myself I wasn't going to start it until the beginning of August) but I'm sick of procrastinating, I want to get out there and have some fun!

Note: Ever since reading the first-half (close to) of this Boot Camp, I started maintaining eye-contact on a general basis and just being more friendly in general with people that I met. Like I said, I've been involved in things like acting, public speaking recently so I'm not a newbie in terms of communicating with other humans, but I still want to improve, especially in the Lady department:D)

Week One:
Well the Friday after starting Week one on Thursday Night, I didn't really do anything for the assignment. (just hung out with the usual crowd of friends) Saturday though I walked around the mall for the eye-contact exercise, and the same for Sunday and Monday.

One thing I immediately noticed about this was, hardly anyone was willing to even make eye contact with me!!! A few people glanced at me, a very few locked gazes with me, (mostly babies and a few others) but most people couldn't handle it.

I guess I'm not surprised; I used to be insanely shy and could never hold eye-contact with anyone. However, this exercise build my confidence WAY UP, and now I'm looking anyone in the eyes.

As far as for saying "hi" to 50 people, I procrastinated on that. A few people here and there, but come yesterday, I still needed 38 people:( . College campus to the rescue! Plenty of people were there and I set about my goal.

I tried to only say "hello" to people who could make eye-contact with me, but once again this was extremely rare. After about a hour of doing nothing productive, I decided to say "hi" to people near me, even if they weren't making eye contact with me.

Some people didn't say anything but just smilied, or they were just confused lol.

Some people (a few pretty girls too :) ) said "hi" back in a very friendly manner.

Some people had a word on their lips but were probably caught off guard by me.

I was very proud of myself for completing this lesson, and if any of you patient types read my post, please give me any feedback and/or tips. One thing I noticed during this exercise was that I didn't like saying "hi" to people in groups, we'll just have to work on that sometime.

Thanks.
"Go Beach!" :D . Csulb does have hot girls. I know cuz I used to go there until I transfered to csupomona.

I had the same problem when doing boot camp. Peopld don't maintaint eye contact. I got fed up and just talk to girls instead of saying hi.
 
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
sorry

sorry if im interuptin' here, i was jus' curious wtf is this bootcamp?

i'm new and just about to do some approaching (i've approached 0 girls as of now). may i join? how do i proceed? thanks.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dirkdiggler

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Goto the DJ bible and there will be a link to it there. It's a online course to help you become a dj...
 

Mjolnir

New Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Southern California
Originally posted by david90
"Go Beach!" :D . Csulb does have hot girls. I know cuz I used to go there until I transfered to csupomona.

I had the same problem when doing boot camp. Peopld don't maintaint eye contact. I got fed up and just talk to girls instead of saying hi.
You're damn right we have hot girls!:)

On another note I've been saying "hi" to just about anyone near me. I still have to get those 10 conversations with strangers before Thursday night. With a 40 hour workweek, it's going to be tough! But I can manage.:cool:
 
Top