“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bootcamp Join Now!!!!!

Stamina

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Whats up everyone, i'm just coming out of boot camp but i only made it to week 5 and started getting lazy. Now i'm all rusty again and the simple things are becoming to tricky.... so in my best interest in completing my goal of being able to talk to women anywhere, anytime with confidence, i'm starting boot camp over again.


I need people to join with me and were gonna finish this at all cost. So everyone that wants to join post and will start when we get enough people.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top