"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

BOotCamp and the BIble

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Yes I have been here five day I think? and given off countless information yet I havn't even touched the bible:eek: .

I also never had trouble wit girls I found this site by accident of another site But since I'm here I'm up for adventure.

I am going to start boot camp. I will starta journal. And yes since I am An Insomno I will be posting my days woth in this fourm enjoy.

(One question. I already can get HB6's and 7's should I really read the bible and boot camp?)

Cause I really do have a life contrary to popular belief.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
are you trying to brag?:confused:

6's and 7's are allright but why settle?

why the hell wouldnt you want to do better??
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
260 posts? I swear you only had 50 a few days ago
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
No I wasn't trying to brag. I couldhave a lot better. I was just making sure boot camp was for me.

Thanks
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
about 33 posts a day
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
wow, more than twice as many posts in 5 days than I've made in nine months. Also, you replied to my first post in less than a minute. Not to sound like an ass, but are you the board babysitter or something?
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
No isomniac. lol. At the same time I'm managing two of my own boards and on a chat room and in a rap battle fourm rapping. Keep the mind sharp:D
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Originally posted by DarkfalconIV
Keep the mind sharp:D
Then read the bibles.
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
I have been. I was wonderin about boot camp. more. I read the bible. Most of it. I havn't read cove ot cover yet.
 
Top