DarkfalconIV
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 19, 2003
- Messages
- 409
- Reaction score
- 0
Yes I have been here five day I think? and given off countless information yet I havn't even touched the bible
.
I also never had trouble wit girls I found this site by accident of another site But since I'm here I'm up for adventure.
I am going to start boot camp. I will starta journal. And yes since I am An Insomno I will be posting my days woth in this fourm enjoy.
(One question. I already can get HB6's and 7's should I really read the bible and boot camp?)
Cause I really do have a life contrary to popular belief.
I also never had trouble wit girls I found this site by accident of another site But since I'm here I'm up for adventure.
I am going to start boot camp. I will starta journal. And yes since I am An Insomno I will be posting my days woth in this fourm enjoy.
(One question. I already can get HB6's and 7's should I really read the bible and boot camp?)
Cause I really do have a life contrary to popular belief.