“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Boot Camp

latebacon

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
60
Location
Melbourne
Ok I've had enough.

If someone is out there that is still doing the boot camp or will be kind enough to give me feedback as I do it myself I'd appreciate it.

I'm 38 and have looked at this website for about 3 months and have recognised the dumb ass AFC that I've been and has characterized all my past failures.

I thought it might be enough just to read the threads and pick up tips and go from there.

While by doing thiss my game has improved 1000% and I have had some great DJ moments in the past few months, that ugly AFC in my personality keeps on rearing its head and stopping me from getting what I truly deserve (if I think and behave like a DJ).

I feel I'm stamping out weaknesses but to go all the way I need to do Boot Camp (the thought of actually doing it makes me slightly nervous).

If anybody is out there who can help me kill the AFC, I'd appreciate it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
ya know the biggest part of boot camp is getting passed your fear of approching.. once that's done everything else is systematic..

it all just flows

its kinda like learning to drive a stick shift for the first time, the hardest part is getting the car moveing from a dead stop.. once that's done everything else just seems to flow smoothly
 

latebacon

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
60
Location
Melbourne
My gut feeling tells me that but I think I need someone to make me accountable so I can get a kick in the arse if I wimp out!!
 

sixtyfwee

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Im in the middle of week three at the moment. I'll keep an eye on your thread and offer any advice I might have.

Good Luck - Remember this is FUN.

BOOTCAMP - HOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAA
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
hey mate! Nice to see another Melbourne guy doing bootcamp. You'll notice it's different for us Aussie's as cold approaches are less successful but you WILL notice a change in yourself.

I just finished my bootcamp...didn't officially get past week 5 but I kept it going for a few months.

I'll be reading.
Good luck!
 

latebacon

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
60
Location
Melbourne
Thanks Duke007. Good to know there's another local on line.

Not sure whether the one I just posted worked so I'll try again.

Know what u mean about cold Aussie chicks but I suppose if they're a tough audience then that's even better as you'll be ready for chicks anywhere.

Tried to start just before but made up excuses and acted like a ***** AFC. Need to get over that.

Appreciate feedback and details of any places you went to do BC(I work in town).
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
I was as nervous as hell when I walked from my car to the shopping centre on the first day of bootcamp. After 10 minutes I was still jittery with excitement. Half an hour after that it felt almost natural.

Week 3 onwards is a different story but just focus on your goal and you'll be fine.

Alright places to go....

State Library lawn - this place is a goldmine, notice how people walk from group to group selling movie tickets, distributing surveys, making videos etc? It's hard to get EC here but the chick's aren't going anywhere. Find a nice seat during lunch and scope the place out.

Federation Square - seems to be getting really popular recently. I went there after 5pm one night and there were women everywhere. If you drink with workmates, go to a bar here.

Bourke st mall - There are heaps of bench seats the whole way down the mall and are usually all taken by at least one person. There's sure to be an HB on one of them. Crowds around street performers here may be good too.

Melbourne Central - for some reason there is way more talent here than at QV. The entire walk down to the station is good, I've made a few cold approaches here. Particularly near the old shot tower. The food court is also well designed for cold approaches. Same with the train station....you should be able to make some CAs here. Way better than Flinders St.

Borders in Melb Central - It just opened and it seems awesome! Huge, lots of couches, Gloria Jeans at the back. Read Pugs' journal for some motivation

Degraves St - that really trendy laneway. Been here a couple of times and seems to attract the well-dressed professional women. Out of my capability but you're old enough to go for these chicks!

You might want to try the City Library too. I went there once when it opened and it seemed promising.

Good luck chick hunting man!
 

klaz

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Ireland
If someone is out there that is still doing the boot camp or will be kind enough to give me feedback as I do it myself I'd appreciate it.
Dude, I'm at week 3 of the boot camp myself. I've bookmarked your thread so i'll check the thread again.

Remember though, this is fun. Post up your experiences, and I'll be happy to give feedback :p
 

latebacon

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
60
Location
Melbourne
Thanks for the tips Duke & glad you're watching Klaz.

Started yesterday. Still finding it difficult but am starting to find it kind of funny.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

latebacon

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
60
Location
Melbourne
Field Report

Finding this tough. One week gone and I'm still miles away from 50 hellos.

Thurs: nWimp out twice before saying hello to HB 6.5 on my run. She smiles and says hello.

Fri Morning @ train station. 2HB 7's in fancy dress. Say "Hi, hope that's not your normal work gear. They giggle and say no.

In food court near work. Wimp out with HB9.5 See HB 8.5 and say hello. She looks at me as if I've just bashed her granny and raped her dog.

Friday evening. Feeling BC is putting me off my normal bar game which is normally good. Approach two girls seperately with "hi, how's your day been." One brushes me off and the other is polite before her boyfriend turns up.

Run into ex girlfriend HB8 & chat for the rest of the night.

Sat: Go to CBD to do Christmas shopping. Feeling nervous. went as follows:

1. HB 7 Say hi-ignores me and keeps walking

2. HB 7 sitting at street cafe. Say Hi there. Ignored. Hmm tough audience.

3. Hi to girl in store. Says hi and puts head dowm.

4. Hi how's it going to HB 7 outside of store.Blanks me.

Notice lots of girls are great at freezing guys out and not looking at them or else I'm just plain fugly

Anyway I finish shopping and am starting back to car. HB 8 tarted up gives me serious eye contact. I start thinking about his instead of being natural and starting up a convo and end up saying nothing. Lesson learned, there are girls if you look, you're just not trying hard enough.

5. On way back to car say hi to girl and smile. She says hello and smiles back.

6.See another HB 7 and smile. She blurts out an embarassed hello before I can say mine. Lesson: smile works wonders.

7.Sat night approach HB 7 at club who is receptive but is with big,tatooed mean dude. Discretion better part of valour here.

Sun. Friends private b/day function. @ end of night talk to HB 7 who blabs about her job as a hostie for 10 mins and then ges back to friends.

Mon: Feeling hungover & AFC. Sere HB 7 in street. say hi and are blanked.

Tues.Go to shopping centre in Richmonsd after work. The place is almost empty & feel AFc & like a stalker. Go home.

Wed. Walk long way home after work. 3 hellos all blanked.

No approaches today. Got a great feelin g at the end of Sat's session but am starting to feel this exercise is damaging the confidence rather than helping. Will persist. Appreciate any input.
 

klaz

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Ireland
In food court near work. Wimp out with HB9.5 See HB 8.5 and say hello. She looks at me as if I've just bashed her granny and raped her dog.
Lol. You're meant t meet her eye contact, not leer at the dog. Funny.

Lesson learned, there are girls if you look, you're just not trying hard enough.
Bigtime. They're everywhere. When I did this task i only said hello to women, since that was my stumbling block. The first 10 or so, are a bit of a pain, but it gets so much easier. say hi to them all, make a game out of it. There's no need to start a conversation, tap them on the shoulder while walking by, and say hi. You'll get freezers, but you'll get many more that will give you wonderful smiles.

I'm continuing the Hi's into my fourth week, simply because its funny to see what reactions I get. Honestly I'd say i've gotten maybe 12-15 freezers in total, compared to 100+ smiles, or nods.

Will persist
Run the course. My confidence soared when I finished the task. A huge sense of fullfillment, hence my rather drunken second report. :D
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Well done bacon, you're doing fine.

Don't let the freezers dent your confidence....they should be making you feel more confident because it shows you are socially superior. You don't know them, so why should their reaction to you matter?

It's their loss if they ignore you, always remember that.

And keep in mind it is the Christmas rush and everyone gets a little flustered and moody contending with all the crowds. Even I let the heat, huge crowds, and heavy bags f*ck up my mood today. After New Year's things will settle down and it will get easier.

keep it up! :)
 

latebacon

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
60
Location
Melbourne
Boot Camp Update/Week 1 Lasts Forever

Am still on week one. With Christmas/New Year bla bla bla...excuses.

Ok had done 15 hellos/his or approaches last time I posted.

26-30 Dec no approaches.

31. One hello in the street at daytime-blanked.

Night time approach 3 girls. Two nice but not interested. One I overdid the perve factor after eye contact & smile and I approached and said hi, "you looked really pVssed off then".

Her"The initial look was nice but then the rest was over the top".

Me: "I know it made me really uncomfortable too the way you were perving on me."

She laughed, hit me playfully and we chatted for 15 minutes. Didn't close however.

Jan 1-4 no approaches.

Jan 5 _With HB8 security guard who was checking the lifts.

Me: "Hi, What's with checking the lifts.

HShe smiles:"Bla, bla, bla extended vacuous drivel"

Me "Hey, I don't mind if you stop me getting up to work".

She giggles.

Jan6- Hi to HB 7 on run. Freezes me out. AFC on about 3 others.

Jan 8-determined to make some proper inroads.

Go to shopping centre in Camberwell. AFC about 3 times.

Hi to HB 7- head down, keeps walking.

Hi to HB 7- looks surprised, I keep walking.

Leave there for major shopping centre.

Waiting in line at photo store and say and start convo with HB 7 about the lack of service. This leads on to a 10 minute convo about the photos she took on her trip to Thailand & how she just miseed the Tsunami. Try and steer her to cherrier topics like The Full Moon Party. She happily obliges. Don't close for number.

Hello to HB 7 and then a 7.5. A liitle bit lame in my approaches and are frozen out. Am beginning to really enjoy this even though I feel a leper (I don't mean in a sexual way).

Go to TV section and chat to HB5.5 about the cricket that's been shown on the TV's for about 10 minutes. All very pleasant.

Smile at HB6.5 who smiles back. Ask how her day's been but ignored.

See HB7 mixing some moisturisers on a seat and ask her if she's making plaster moulds. She laughs and chats about the body butter she's stirring bla, bla.

Lesson from this trip so far: I find it easier to chat on some common ground than just do a straight hi.

See HB 8. Serious eye contact. Lame hello ignored.

Leave mall feeling good about the day's work.

Sat night out ion StKilda. Approach two girls HB7's who are smart and decide to answer me in Italian. I tell them I can't understand them and later in the night they come back and try and apologise. I accept but blank them after that.

Approached by HB7 and spend the night with her. Good signs were she said she sees me as a challenge. However, after a fun night at her place, she didn't want to follow up.

She wanted me to stay the day and hang out.I said I wanted to watch a friend who was playing cricket on TV. She said I could leave but she knew I wouldn't as I would keep coming back for her. She then dared me to leave and I took her dare and got up and left.

Want any feedback on whether or not I was being too ruthless as my aim is to establish a stable of regulars I can turn to.

Jan 13 No approaches.

Jan 14- Smile and hi to HB 6. Returned.

18 to go.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top