Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boot Camp Progress

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All,

Hit a bit of a slump recently with ladies and my own belief in my skills so thought i'd revisit this site and go through the book camp to give my self a kick up the ass! :D

I'm also gonna post things in my own thread, just to keep me motivated really - i figure if i know theres a thread here it'll be more in my mind to go out, complete missions and then post em up.

Just read the first stage posts so i'll get back when i have 50 eye contacts and hellos!

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you really in that bad of a slump that you have to foce yourself to make eye contact or say hi to a woman?

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Na not really that bad although some days i just can't be arsed.

It's more the fact that i'm being a bit lazy and after recently coming out of a LTR with a girl find my skills a bit on the dull side. i need to sharpen them up and thought i'd go through the bootcamp as a way to do that. I don't think saying Hi to people or making eye contact will much of a problem but i've never really done much random approaching to get numbers so that stage might be more fun.

:rock:

Reaction score
Go for it. I dont think anyone should discourage your 'bootcamp' - I think LTR's or relationships give people a comfort zone and is a demotivator to the 'perpetual prospecting' approach because you feel you have something, and it's no longer necessary to waste time prospecting to find someone, thus you lose your skills.

Just like, as a Real-Estate agent, I can just say 'I have a client, let me relax now' I have to continue prospecting for more business, qualify leads, take the best ones and work them until I have a sale, then go to the next prospect. If you just work with one buyer at a time, then if that lead gets stale or gets nowhere, you have to start from scratch all over again - so one has to perpetually prospect to keep the business going.

So - the bootcamp - what I would call a warm-up prospecting exercise, is a good idea, and dont forget to qualify your leads. Darn, you could use Real-Estate terminology on this seduction stuff.

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i seem to have skipped past the hi's for some reason. I got a few in the other day but found it pretty difficult to do in the situation i was in - which was walking through the high street in town. Not many people actually make eye contact!! I kept looking at people (mainly girls obviously) and waiting for the eye contact so i could fire off a 'Hi!' but it rarely came.

I've actually found it easier just to start talking to random chicks so im kind of combining weeks 1 2 and 3 into one big excercise :)

So a couple of quick reports -

Met a girl at the gym who was fairly hotish - maybe a 7, great body, ok face. Said hi to her in the pool and then took the conversation outside where we went for a swim in the cold outside pool which was good fun, then took her to the sauna and we had a good chat in there. One thing to note is that taking the girl to a few different areas like that definately made it feel like we had know each other longer. This is a tip i've read a few times eg. lead her around the club on missions and it creates a feeling of deep raport. I'll make a mental note to use it more! I left her in Sauna as i had to get picked up but on the way out she was in the jaccuzi so i went up and got her number. Instead of asking for it i just said "You should give me your number and we'll hook up" which seemed to work pretty well.

Last night after 2 or 3 beers started chatting to a girl at the bar. She was on a bus party (well her bday party actually) so took the piss about her choice of theme which was footballers and they're wives - totally boring! They all looked pretty normal really. Also wound her up about her age a bit saying i would guess she's about 30 or 40 cause she looks a bit old. Definite connection and she invited me on the bus - was thinking of trying some kind of bday kiss present on her but then my food turned up and i had to leave.

Thats it so far. Gonna keep working on the "Hi's" as for some reason the timing troubles me and i want to figure it out. Maybe i'll just shout hi anyway even if people are staring at the floor! :)

Last edited:

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well its getting around to the end of the first week and things have gone pretty well.

The hi's are going ok, kinda lost count but think i must be around 40 or so. Been chatting to a fair few girls in random situations and hooked up with a couple over the weekend. Kinda more that was specified for week one of the boot camp but not that it matters, i only really started this to give me a boost and it seems to be working pretty well so far.

:)

Cheeky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done mate - The only way we can get good at this stuff is by going out in the field and doing this stuff. You seem to be pushing yourself out of your comfort zone and that is when you start seeing real progress.

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers, Im trying but some bits i do find a lot harder than others.

For example today i thought i'd read week 4 and see how i got on and just couldn't bring myself to randomly approach some girl/lady. I wasn't exactly in a very energetic mood or snything to start with which probably didnt help but i can tell that one is going to be a big challenge.

I think the key for me is being in close proximity with the woman before making any contact, if it involves walking up to them specifically or trying to stop them when they walk past it just doesn't feel right. But thats half the battle isn't it! Making things that dont feel right feel normal :)

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
Success builds on success. Just keep plugging away, and as you have a few positive experiences it'll get easier and you'll be up to more approaches.

Keep it up!

Funny how LTRs can be a dose of anti-DJ.