“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Boot Camp: Journal.

klaz

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Ireland
basically my results per my own notes are as follows:

Week 1:

no problem at all. Left the majority of approaches till the last few days. Guess I'm lazy:

Location: City Limits, Cork City, ireland: Saturday Night.

Task: Eye Contact/Hello with at least 50 women. Terrible. Had an awful night. Spoke with abt 5 women. Eye contact with another 15 women roughly. My own barrier: Unless I'm attracted it doesn't count

location: Mardike: Nov 28th Nov. Sunday.

Task achieved over this night. very easy. Alot of fun. Relaxed and it just happened. 50 women over two days. Grrr. Sex I dunno, but a few kisses definetly if i wasn't focusing on getting more. Smoke Breaks are a Godsend!

Notes:
Small advances lead to greater successes.
Think of the small successes as they will inspire you to greater ones.
Don't hesitate since Karma means U will have greater rewards in the future. (Karma was a farce until i started this. It means something now.)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

klaz

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Ireland
Week 2! - Wohoo!

I'm drunk I admit it (NOW). Drunk on success! This boot camp rocks.

This is my weakness. This is where I have had my problem to date. the actual approach, and subsequent conversation. I have always had problems with this, and no course or Seminar has helped so far. This has.

Task: Approach Ten women and have a conversation (2-10 mins)

Locations: 08/12/20004 - Riordans- Smoke room.
Spoke to two women. One very cute, the other wasn't at all. Had a laugh. Didnt take them seriously. Only success past 1 min. Great night.

Location: 12/12/2004 - Riordans: Pub Area.

3 Successes. Mainly smoeke room. A laugh. No pressure once i realised i didn't care. I mean. I did. BUT i only wanted the numbers.

10/12/2004 - Long island - ****tail bar. Boring. Totally AFC. Not even RAFC.

12/12/2004 - Riordans

7 Successes at least upstairs - nightclub.

How many languages can i say wow in? One. WOW! So easy. I think i got abt 30 conversations between the nightclub and the taxi. Two proper kisses also. Yikes. Guys this is easier than u think believe me! I have hang ups abt women, but this was a laugh once u got past two or three.

Looking back theres abt 6 women that I would have liked more from, but I still feel great. I have succeeded in Boot Camp 2, and its great. Woohoo! ME!

notes: hesitation is a *****. Use the 3 second Rule. It makes sense (not that i did)
All women will speak to you if you're nice and havin fun. It doesn't matter. Just joke past their autopilot.
Repeat a womans name back to her. theres alot of magic there to exploit.
remember that you're bringing pleasure to them, Its not all abt them. No matter what they look like they might be overjoyed to speak to you!!!!!!!!!*NB*
 

klaz

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Ireland
Review so Far:

this is fun. No! Its more than that! Its a structure for what I should have known as a teenager. Sure I slept around. Sure as a teenager I lost my virginity early. So What? Since I turned 20 I've had sex maybe three times a year, and I can't tell u how many times of those has been with hookers. Honestly I don;t know.

So where does that place me? I've read David DeAngelo, Ross Jeffries, and a few others. They're good but they don't help the basics. Sure when I'm confident to approach a woman without sweating, they'll help but not now.

Boot Camp has done this, and the creator has my thanks.

Its nice to know that other people are having the same problems, and have realised that not all of us have the ability or the knowledge to jump into the deep end.

I'm not a magician, or a Dj. I'm a RAFC. However I'm starting to enjoy this state. So If anyone has any questions or comments drop me a PM. It would be nice to speak to other people that know the annoyance that this generates. Talk 2 U soon!
 

klaz

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Ireland
Week 3

Haven't done much this week. Guess I've gotten lazy.

Monday Night: Went out to a bar, No approaches made. Just sat back and talked to a mate thats also doing to Boot Camp. Nice to review the week and talk a bit abt approaches, but thats no real excuse. Need to get a grip.

Wednesday Night: Went out to Bar/Nightclub. Made 6 approaches, 2 of which were under 2 minutes (and so didn't count). Got blown off once. Interesting night. Oddly enough groups of women were easier to approach than two's. Need to learn how to create situational approaches rather than focusing on chance. Majority of approaches made during week 3 have been in the smoking room.

At the end of the night rather than seeking number 5, I tried to kiss-close a girl I'd made eye contact with. But I focused too much on the result, and it just turned into a flirting game, that she had no intention of following through on. Should have bailed, but I enjoy playing with girl's hands :rolleyes:
(good night, all in all)
 

sixtyfwee

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Cmon Klaz,

Post more, you know you have been out ;P I was there sarging with you!

BooooYaaaaa Bootcamp!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

klaz

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Ireland
I've had a re-look at my boot camp notes, and felt that I'd be better off posting at the end of each night rather than looking back on hazy memories and sparse results. With that in mind;

Week 4. Monday.

Went to a pub (with sixtyfwee) called The Brogue. Fairly empty. Didn't spot one woman over a HB3, not as a couple. Made 0 approaches. I'm basically focusing on approaching HB5+ (women I'd be willing to shag).

Checked four other pubs, for the number of people within, but numbers were all very low, with just couples. Seems everyone has spent their money. Will post results tomorrow again.
 

klaz

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Ireland
Week 4, Day 2 - Tuesday.

City was empty. A few groups of women. Should have performed some street approaches but it doesn't really fit in with Week 4.

Went to the Brogue. Again only pub with any number of people. Alot of AFC guys. A few groups of women. Took a table that was occupied with three women. Couldn't think of any real openers, and failed to sieze anything of any significance. Got basic conversation that drifted too much.

Left after roughly 40 minutes. No results.

Definetly need to devise something for Monday and Tuesday nights, since they're so empty. I live in a city of Ghosts, lol. Gonna start hitting the clubs on Wednesday+ in effort to get this task sorted.

Need to find new ways of generating energy to keep this going. Will post any new techniques for this. Work is heavy, so time and energy is limited. We'll see.
 

klaz

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Ireland
Week 4, Thursday.

Went out with sixtyfwee. He had a date, which i joined later when he called me. Two randoms had joined his date, and I must admit i was bored in the other pub. No real targets, with two failures earlier in the night.

Joined them, the two randoms, 2 HB 6's. Not too bad. One turned out to be a bit of a psycho, the other dead sound. Nice girl.

Number closed both, and with alot of effort got rejected by one (psycho). The "psycho" wasn't terible looking but very insecure, and with some very big relationship issues. Kept trying to categorise everything. She didn't like being categorised as a closet-case weirdo though.

The other refused on the basis that it wouldn't be fair to her boyfriend in Scotland. A fair bit of kino going though, so i suppose if i had pushed the envelope i could have gotten something for the night. She tried selling her friend, But she freaked me out a bit too much.

All in all, no real successful approaches. Both women came through friendship with sixtyfwee. But it was alot of fun to get rejected by the psycho. Interesting to play with her mind. The other was fun, but she told me when she's there next, so thats not a total ending.

Tomorrow needs more approaches though. 2 refusals out of ten, and i'm on thursday when I started monday. Will be tight, unless i get more adventurous over the next few nights. Sunday will be a rest day if I succeed, otherwise i'll continue then aswell.
 
Top