Boot Camp for The Mature Man

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stalker girl (read my internet date, seemed to finally stop calling) it was seriously several days in a row until Wed and then she called again on Friday and Saturday. Please learn from my lesson. I will never ever ever again meet without a picture.

Ex girlfriend kind of in the picture. I'll post about it later in the week. there are alot of emotions there. I made her cry when I mentioned something about a new girl I went out with.

I had a great time with the new girl I went out with. She's alot of fun. I'll write more about her later. Just trying to play it cool and so far avoiding newitis. But I did think about her a bit today and how cute she looked staring at me in her bed.

parallelvis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not much to report here. I got the flu this week And my mother came to visit And my best friend got into a serious car accident.

I did get one other convo in which puts me at four. I walked into a bookstore, saw a chick at the cafe, looked at some books, wussed out and then got up my nerve. Here hair was in her face when I first saw her and she wasn't as hot as I thought, but I pressed on. I asked her what she was studying she said she was in dentistry school. Funny thing is that earlier that day I was at the dentist getting one of my fake front teeth glued back onto its post. I found myself not very attracted to her, but she was tranced out--really into me. After I got my four minutes of convo, I told her it was nice talking to her and proceeded to scour the book store for more honeys. I noticed that she kept looking at me. I felt kind of guilty for using her for convo but that's bull****. If some HB did that to me I would think it an interesting and pleasant anomaly.

I've had little to no time to sarge. However, I've noticed that I am a bit obsessed with doing this boot camp. My mom visits me about once a year. Admittedly, much of her visit is tortuous, but she's my mother and I love her. I found myself feeling like I should make up excuses why I couldn't hang out with her just so I could try to get my convos.

My best friend was in a car accident. I waited with her for hours at the emergency room. I kept thinking, "man, I should ditch her for about twenty minutes and go see if I could get a convo in the cafeteria." When we went to the pharmacy, I said I needed to go to the grocery store across the street just so I could try to get a convo. ( I actually approached this girl and exchanged a few sentences but she kept walking away as she spoke. I just let it go.)

I worry that my self-esteem has become tied into how well I do at this bootcamp. Surely this type of obsessive approach will make me the antithesis of a DJ.

I"ve got ease up on the perfectionism and get some perspective. Ironically, I think it is wanting to do everything perfectly that has made it so hard for me to approach women most of my life.

Talked to this young blonde at the library. she was in the center by the magazines and new books. I asked her if she was still in high school. She said no she was in college and 21. We talked about her major and where she lived and what kind of magazines she liked and what I studied in college, etc. We talked for about 5 minutes.

I asked her to get coffee, when I should have asked her to sit down. The thing is that I was totally in my head. I sounded more like a guidance counselor than someone who could sweep her off her feet. I wasn't enjoying myself at all. I wasn't playful or ****y.

This was a triumph in that I was right in the center of the library. The security guard was staring at me, I thought the girl was in high school, but I went for it and bagged my daytime convo.

My focus now is to get in a powerful state (either sexed up or familiar) and to focus on being playful and ****y.

I really shouldn't be down on myself for not being in state or forgetting to be witty. And I shouldn't be down on myself for falling behind the BC since I now have only five convos.

Those five daytime approaches are five more daytime approaches than I've made in the last 4 years! Oh yeah baby, bring it on.

Mantra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi chaps!!!
Just thought I'd update you quickly.
Haven't done much on wk 3 since last firday. I'm up to 4 convos! I'm going to salsa tonight, and I aim to get week 3 stitched up - I'm itching to get into wk 4, because that is where I'll be most relaxed at doing street approaches, knowing I can kick back and experiment with crazy lines on the royal road to rejection. Haha!

Had a good night out last friday with dj2l8 and a group of his friends. Opened some 19 year old goth girl in this goth club we went to by chatting in english to her for a couple of minutes. When I told her I could actually speek swedish and swapped over, she went ballistic, accusing me of being right out of order! Jeez.... some of these young girls are so uptight!

Got the phone number of a HB7.5 who was nice, and at the end of the evening brought a UG4 (she was cuddly though) home with me for a bit of rolling around. These were part of the pub crawl group though!

dj2l8'll probably castigate me here for my ratings!! LOL
Anyway, I shall ring HB7.5 and fix up a date.
I'll report back after salsa to tell you if I completed my week or not.

DoubleD

Don Juan
Reaction score
SOLO night out

Hey all.. ok more progress and need some tips!! LONG.. so please be patient...

Ok night started off at my new latin american dancing class.. the teacher is ****ing hot:D .. need to work on her.. the women in the class are average.. probably the hottest is a HB7. In real life 6.5 but 7 in the class! Anyway the rest of the class is full of AFC guys.. there are AFCs and there is also a new breed AFC Wannabe.. who says he went to salsa at a club and danced with 15 different women.. and tries to impress AFC friends..

Anyway the class was great fun and I picked the stuff up pretty quick.. i reckon a few more lessons and I'll be able to go to the salsa specific clubs and pickup there! So thanks mantra for the tip! ;-p Chatted up the 6.5 in the class and had nice rapport with her but she left straight after class so didn't close her in any way.. also i'll see her next week.. so whatever.

After class I was talking to the teacher (YUUUUMMM) and the AFCs and told them all I was going out to the Major clubbing zone here (ALONE).. ooooeeeeer.. HB teacher was all like.. see you guys should be like that. HB Teacher leaves and I chat to AFCs a bit more, the guys started saying things like "here its hard to go out alone..women will tell you to go **** yourself." At that point a HB9 that I had been eyeing from a distance walks near me.. I turn to the guys and say "Nah.. you're full of ****.. watch" And I turn to the HB and her friend and say "Hey are you going to tell me to go **** myself just because I said hi?" LOL interesting line.. anyway she got all nervous and laughed.. talked to her and her friend for about 7 mins and the AFCs were all with their mouths open.. was great.. anyway HB friend says ok.. show me your latin moves.. so i start dancing with her what i just learnt right there in the gym foyer.. HB9 sat down feeling left out.. HB9 and her friend sat down and I chat to them a little more.. they are near some guy friends that "they came to watch play squash" i carry on for a bit but feel the convo is drying up.. so I tell them they should join and bid them goodbye.. Ok.. that was the 1st **** up.. I should have number closed right?? I mean the opportunity was there.. even if it was HB frined and was like "hey gimme your number we should go latin dancing some time" dam.. oh well (reason i didn't was their guy frineds were looking at me and all the people in the gym were also looking at me perform.. performance anxiety?? )

Anyway.,.. like i had siad.. I headed to the hot strip of town and on my way in said HEY, are your girls friendly! to a group of 3 cuties I was walking behind. Immediate reaction was "**** off" and keep walking.. i continued and asked again.. to which they replied yes. So I said that i needed a females opinion on something and asked what I should do with my hair.. anyway.. convod for about 5 mins on the walk.. one of them showing interest.. one definatly **** blocking and the last curious but not quite biting. Anyway... we are getting close to the places and ask "so where do you guys reccomend" trying to hook it up so that i could stay with them.. they say.. go to Club A then the one that is interested says "NO.. go to Club B" and the **** block says we're going to get our friends and then we'll be in CLub B.. I say ok.. and say goodbye and walk into club B. (thought I'd see em later) now should I have hung with them?? Outside club B are two Models HB9+ for both.. YUM! They look kind of lost.. so I ask "are you looking for friends to go in with?" Kind of jokingly.. they smile, say no.. and the convo ends there. Oh well..

CLub B is expensive (18Euro to get in.. *sigh*) anyway.. have to try these places out.. didn't feel weird being there alone and the club was full of models and real attitude HOT women.. so i think great. Club B is hell small.. and loud.. real loud.. playing full volume HIP HOP.. Now if I was there with friends or some nice women.. i'd be all to happy to dance to the Hip Hop.. I love the style.. but it did make conversing almost impossible..

I sit myself by the bar in a very open.. confident posture.. most of the club is bouncing with the music.. but not all. I adoped the face that I own the club and belong there and that the women in there are just secondary.. meh.. trying something new.. I see quite a few women checking me out and coming closer.. so I open a two sett that are near me (HB8 and HB8.5) with a "you look as bored as me" did you guys know the place was like this? They agree that it sucks.. and that this was their first time. I am yelling to make myself heard and can barely hear what they are saying.. We get on to talking about how I just got to town and that they need to be good tour guides for me.. HB8 laughs and keeps cahtting.. Then they talk to eachother.. I can't hear a thing and HB8 turns to me and says "byebye" man.. what went wrong? Any tips? I see another group of women hanging around me.. so i open one with "hey is the music here always this loud?" and she responds with a "i dunno.. i guess so" SO I say what abut other nights? Is there any other place where you can just talk to people?" She says some name which I don't hear and I ask her if its around here.. and she says yes.. but then looks bored.. so i forget about her and go back to my "looking cool". I wait a bit longer and there are more women.. the place is getting sardine like packed out so i decide to bail...

So all in all.. I think I've learnt..
1.) Asking women where is good to go is a conversation killer..
2.) I can't talk in loud clubs.. u guys got any tips? (or do you generally avoid the INSANLY loud clubs)
3.) I can go out alone and meet women.. AWESOME!
4.) Sitting in a corner and looking cool can actually work to get women to you.. but you need something to follow it up as an approach. I am normally a friendly smiley guy.. if you do the cool thing and then act friendly its incongruent.. any tips?
5.) CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE!!! DID I MENTION CLOSE!!

Please ask more questions.. critique.. everything I need to get this stuff sorted.

Mantra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok... I've still got three to go to finish week 3. Hope to get them done in the next couple of days.
I can't report on all my convos, but the last few were last night at a pub called Kvarnen that I had visited with dj2l8 a couple of weeks ago.
I have to say that I have been feeling slightly 'off' my game the last few days. At salsa too I didn't feel so connected in my convos with people. Don't know what it is!

I really think that my insecurities about middle and endgame are screwing things up a little, and I am seeking to develop an absolutely unshakeable mindset. I think Swingcat talks about it in his interview with DeAngelo - controlling the metaframe.

Last night I was out with a friend of mine and we did several great approaches - I even approached two with the 'are you two friendly?' opener, and realised I had opened them with the same line two weeks earlier. Haha! They were open though, and we chatted to them for a while. I was feeling a bit worse for wear by this stage though after a fair bit of vodka and beer. Drunkeness REDUCES effectivity hugely. One thinks one gets better, but if you look at your abilities, man, you're right down really.

At the moment then, I've been on week 3 for nearly two weeks. Am at 7, no new numbers though. I'm thinking of starting week four here, maybe to get that stuff done - In a way I'm looking forward to that more. I think I'll look for my last three convos in a week 4 context, knowing that my approaches will be snappier, and more carefree.

I rang the girl whose number I got last weekend on wednesday, but she was busy having dinner with a friend. We agreed I should ring her the following day, but when I did that her mobile was switched off so I left a message with my numbers and told her to ring me. Still haven't heard from her though and it's saturday morning now. Ah well, I ain't gonna go losing sleep on that one. And if she's read 'The Rules' and is following that ****, the 'no thanks!!'

Will go out today to get some rejections - I'm going to try out the 'Hello - are you single?' approach.

Hey DoubleD - I wouldn't worry about the girls who bailed after you'd been chatting on them.... a lot of women, especially when they're in pairs or groups chat to men in clubs, but have NO intention of ever getting involved in any way with these men. They tend to enjoy abrupt departures!!! I've experienced this a lot.

And after reading your post ParrallelE. I must say that I think all of our issues have to do with us getting into 'The State' required, the mindset - invincibility. The inner game is surely where our most important work will take place and it will lift all of our successes. My inner game was less on last night, and I noticed it in decreased IL from all the girls I spoke to. If you're absolutely shining and cconfident on the inside though, that's when people are drawn in by your energy!

Last edited:

radix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in the Netherlands and I also find it's incredibly easy to get eye contact and smiles - and I'm not that great looking. I went to Utrecht for an evening the other day and just in the 30mins I spent in buses etc I must have gotten 10 smiles and even more girls that gave EC.

As for dating habits, I think Dutch girls are pretty loose esp. student-aged ones. So you'll have a great time I'm sure.

Originally posted by zentraveller
Jango,

You really think the Netherlands is THAT bad?

I had a completely OPPOSITE experience.

It's where I get the MOST eye contact (well...also Germany) from the local women.

Not so much in Amsterdam, as much as in the neighboring cities such as Haarlem and Rotterdam.

Share with us your thoughts on Dutch women and dating habits. I'm considering spending some time in Utrecht.

DoubleD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok.. I got more.. Saturday was a very interesting night for me. I learnt a bit about myself too… and overcame my self sabotaging behavior. Once again I went out solo.. (and took 50 Mins to get to the bar.. ) but as I got there I felt those self defeating thoughts kick in..
“I’ll probably have to pay heaps”
“the line is too long”
“Looks like an "older" crowd”
“Oh.. its sparse.. they’ll notice I’m alone”
And for a while.. it had won.. I started heading back to the car thinking oh well I went out last night.. its just the spot and the time.. I’ll be ok.. and anyway I went out last night.. its ok.. bla bla.. I think we all have had these thoughts so I won’t delve.. Anyway.. as I am getting closer to the car I think and say to myself “**** you’re a real *****.. and you drove 50 mins to get here just to turn away.. what a loser! I mean cmon what have you got to loose?” So as I get to the car and almost as a test have a car pull up asking “So are you leaving” I shoot out a “nah.. no way.. but good luck finding parking”and head back to the club… with the sole mission of.. cmon.. just get in there and worse comes to worse have a drink and leave.

I get back to the bar and get in the queue..(still feeling weird.. but WTF! I'm going in) As I am waiting there a group of about 5 girls (2Hbs and 3UGs) walk up.. I hear them speaking in some foreign language so I shoot out to them in English “Dam.. don’t you know its rude not to speak in the local language when your in another country.” (PS: Local language is not English) so they look at me and start laughing.. HB leader looks at me up and down and starts flicking her hair.. I think.. ok awesome she’s interested and I opened up properly.. They go back to speaking their language and I continue some conversation with them.. finding out "where such rude people were from" and what the hell they were doing at my bar.. anyway chatted to them till we got in but as soon as we were in they seemed to loose interest in looking for their friends.. flirted with them a bit more.. but didn’t seem to manage to hold them.. plus I noticed that I was following them.. (in the middle of their group) so it didn’t put me in a powerful position. I wish them a good night and say goodbye.. they casually say bye.. and leave to their part of the bar. Anyway.. I assed the room as I am getting a drink “an OJ… cheap and good for ya! Plus my mind stays sharp for pickups” Bar is great!! Lots of couches and chairs.. good crowd..good music AND you can speak with good projection.. not like last night where even if you scream its hard to hear. Anyway as I am assessing I see a 2 Set standing there not being approached.. one is a HBBrunette the other is a HBOlderChick. HBBrunette is good game and I find it weird that no guys are approaching.. plenty of AFCs around I guess. Anyway I get my OJ and hit them. Probably could have timed opening a little better.. cause they were just starting a new convo at that moment, but I had let them finish the first one to open. .anyway chatted to them for about 1 hr .. getting plenty of interest from HBBrunette.. established HEAPS of rapport with her by guessing her star sign and playing a little ESP game with her where I got all of the answers right.. she was mystified.. and intruigued.. thanks to that I even managed to bust her on her “dirty thoughts.. and to back off cause we’d just met” anyway.. focused most of my talking attention to the HBOlderChick so that I could get Brunette more interested and started touching them both.. just in conversation here and there.. casually and just holding on for a bit longer.. etc. Anyway.. at one stage they say to me that they have to take me out soon and I say sure.. gimme your number to HBBrunette.. she says "give me yours" I laugh at her and say.. suuuuuuureee.. and say look the only way this can work is if we trade.. :D So we trade numbers.. she calls her cell from mine to get my number and I wish them both a good night and tell them I’ll see them soon. (Oh.. I have a real problem remembering names.. at the end I got her to write her entry into my phone so that I could have her name.. but anyone got any tips for putting names into memory?? If I write a name down I’ll remember it.. but till I do that my mind is ****ty with names). We cheek kiss, they leave and at that point I head to the bathroom and waste some time waiting for them to be gone.

I get out of the bathroom and start heading back to the bar.. thinking hmmm.. ok where are my next targets.. I scan around and can’t seem to find anything.. I pass a group of 5 girls that have a very model type expression on their face.. near them is a group of AFC guys who are looking at me.. I pass the model gals still looking for my targets.. get to the bar and reaslise that the model gals are the only real target.. so I head back and open the 5 set.. they almost immediately invite me to sit down and join them.. wikid.. the AFCs near them are looking at me like HOW THE FUUUUUUCCCCKK!?!? (now I know this is just feeding my own bs ego.. but it feels good to be the magician pulling the rabbit out of the hat.. and I know what is going through their minds too.. Must be cause he’s tall.. oh he knows them.. etc etc. meh.. its all BS!) Anyway one introduces herself immediately and asks my name.. I start chatting to them all.. the hottest one was furthest away and had the most arrogant posture.. I sat myself down in the sofa and kicked it back as if I didn’t give a ****.. and hey.. guess what they all leaned in to talk to me.. except for the hottest one.. as I am about 10 mins into it.. two other guys arrive and start talking to them.. they obviously know each other.. its not an open.. anyway I think.. hmm I better befriend them in case they are BFs and they want to **** block me.. I start chatting to them and they are almost immediately friendly.. I ignore the girls who are still there for a bit while I establish rapport with the guys.. this worked well cause it showed the girls that I was confortable and friendly with everyone.. and maybe I didn’t even care about the girls??!! LOL Anyway.. after chatting a bit I turn attention back to the girls and I game on.. focusing on the 2nd hottest one.. 1st hottest still out of reach and blocked by the two guys. So think..ow well must be the GF.. **** it.. a HB is a HB so I’ll take no.2. I chat some more with all of them and find out that the guys had just met them earlier in the night.. hmm in a sense they had gamed me.. by isolating the best HB from me. But I think.. this aint over yet.. I ignore HB Best and let the guys work her while I keep the rest entertained. I try and see their interest level for energies, spirit,mystical stuff etc.. and find out that HB Best is into that.. ahhhhhhh brain wheels go click click.. this is something that interests me so I think its something I can use. Anyway after chatting a bit more find out that HB 2nd best has a BF and as I ask for details she says “he wouldn’t approve of what *might* happen.. i mean its cool to be friends but its the other stuff”.. OK so this chick is assuming we're going to have sex? Great! So I tell her.. look if your boyfriend doesn’t approve of you meeting new people maybe you shouldn’t worry about it.. LOL beautiful.. she gave me her details and that was done. Not sure how I feel about seducing a woman with a BF.. I'm really taking this one as it happens. At that point 2:30am the bar is closing and the lights turn on.. I stand up and start kissing all the girls (on cheeks) and then HB Best comes up to me and starts trying to get my attention… I start talking to her about energies etc.. she is curious and as her friends head out of the club she hangs with me chatting.. the two guys seem a little pissed but head out with the main group.. we eventually get out and I say to her “You are fairly interesting.. u should give me your number so we can chat more” as a flip out my mobile.. She hesitates and says “ummmmm.. I dunno if I should I mean.. ummmm” I put the mobile in her hand and just say “write it down”. She does and calls herself to leave my number.

Phew.. and to think I wasn’t even going to go in. I sms’d them all today... All replied with “awesome to meet you and hope to see you soon! HB Best even sms’d if you wanna write to me in the meantime here is my email … “ LOL

Now next phase.. got to call them up and make some "dates".. although I am heading to London this weekend.. so things may have to wait.. u guys got any thoughts? I was thinking of calling late in the week and just chatting as if I'm not interested saying i'm heading to london.. then saying hey.. we should catch up when I get back.. keep next Teusday free... "

So beautiful night overall and getting to like going solo very much.. no distractions.. no copouts... just pure me.. Of course you can be your worst enemy at times!!! But game on! :D

Mantra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DoubleD.... fantastic work!!!
You're really getting the hang of this stuff. What a well worked evening. Yes, the mystical stuff usually goes down a treat. A couple of months ago I had been reading a little about palmistry, and went to a party. I told one of the girls there that I was learning about palmistry, and hey presto, no sooner was I scanning her palm than I had about 5 palms thrust in my direction. It was amazing, and is a perfect kino situation too.

I experienced the downside of it a week or two later when I took a HB8 from the party out on a date. It was going pretty well, when I decided to read her palm again for a few more details. I was lightly tracing her lines with my fingers in a very sensual way, when suddenly she pulled her hand away, obviously thinking I was stepping too far too soon. Soon after she placed her handbag between us, and it was all downhill from there! Oh well, you win some lose some, and it shows to not oversexualise your kino with them too soon if you want to prevent a reaction.

I've got to tell you guys that I'm off the bootcamp until saturday, as I'm doing a 5-day cleansing fast. Ive done this before, just drinking juices (no, not vaginal!!!!) and herbal teas, and it's a great kick-start and clean-up for the body, but one does feel a little weak and unmotivated while one does it. In addition, ones breath starts to get smelly and in fact the whole of your body can start to smell as the toxins start to get expelled. It'll be worth it though, as you always feel fantastic afterwards. I'm taking the opportunity to listen to a whole load of Tony Robbins inspirational tapes. Man, that guy is fantastic. By the weekend I'll be raring to go again.

Keep it up DoubleD.... is no-one else left on this bootcamp? Zentraveller and dj2l8, what became of you? Looking forwaRD to som updates........c'mon don't flake out on us here.

parallelvis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still in this.

I still have only 6 convos. One difficulty that I'm having is that I will not break down and go to bars to get convos. I'm not against meeting chicks in bars, but I'm looking to develop street game. Also, my car broke down Friday and I just got it back today. Public transit here borders on the nonexistent.

Anyway, I have made it out to various retail outlets and grocery stores. I've racked up about 5 convos that are less than 2 minutes each.

I'm going to buckle down and get this week of BC done.

I've been reading all the posts and they are definitely helping my motivation and attitude.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantra, I agree about the fasting. I quit coffee and had a couple of days of headaches but now feel more energetic and stable than ever!

I'm doing an informal bootcamp. I take every opportunity to talk and go out with girls. But I'm really busy like everyone else too. Right now I don't have time to date so many girls!

parallelvis

Don Juan
Reaction score
good news from kentucky

i knocked out two convos this afternoon.

the first chick was at the library. she was studying intensely at a table with, get this, earplugs in. i told her that i noticed her walking up to the library and that i also noticed a bunch of guys checking her out. i asked her if that made her uncomfortable and told her it made me kinda uncomfortable when i got checked out by gay guys. we talked for about five minutes or so. i think she was expecting me to ask for her number. (i feel that way in most successful convos.) i really don't know why i didn't.

the next chick was at the supermarket. she was in medical scrubs standing next to me at the deli. I asked her if she saved any lives today. she laughed and said that she was actually a dental hygienist at the dental school. we talked for about 3 minutes, during which time i kinda figured out that she wasn't my type, so i let it go. the odd thing here (if you guys remember my earlier posts) is that this is the second time i've had a convo at the deli and the second convo i've had with a dental student. maybe i've found my niche.

there were about three other HBs at the supermarket. I was afraid to approach them. I also started talking to this girl leaving the library. we exchanged a few sentences, but i let it go b/c i was rationalizing that she must be in a hurry or that she must find me repulsive.

so on my route today, i approached 3 out of 6 HBs and got convo or 3 minutes plus with two of them.

my goal is to get two more tomorrow and then knock out 10 number rejections over halloween weekend.

parallelvis

Don Juan
Reaction score
two in a row from pelvis

went out tonight to do some dreaded bar pickups. the bars here don't close until four and they don't get busy until about 12:30 so i am up way past my bedtime. yes, i am a wuss.

opened these two chicks who sat next to me at the bar with a great opener i pulled out of my sphincter: "I have this calendar which has a different question for each day and the question today was 'who lies more, men or women?'"

they gave their opinion and then i said the question from yesterday was x and a week or so ago the question was y, etc.

after an hour or so, these chicks tried to hustle drinks out of me and i got pissed and they said they could tell i was pissed and it turned them off.

for the second convo, i told this HB8 her shoes were very sexy and guessed that they cost her at least two bills. she said she got them at a discount store and went on to bore me about how she wants to pursue a career in sales, etc. although she was hot, she was young, drunk, and stupid.

so, i've finished with week three and i'm ready to move on. i'm not sure whether or not i made mistakes or they were drunk parasites who used guys to build their self-esteem or i just didn't like them enough to put in the effort. something tells me, though, that if it feels like effort then it's not worth it.

both of these chicks were in their early twenties. that might have worked against me.

on the upside, i think the question-a-day calendar opener is pretty solid as far as contrived openers go.

dj2l8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Sorry for the extended absence. I'm back in the states for 3 weeks...in Chattanooga for now. I've decided that southern girls really are as hot as swedish girls, just not as motivated.

I'd like to thank Ricky And DD for their words previously. I'm in remedial bootcamp while I get over this toxic shame I have about approaching. I read Mike Pilinski's book as well as D'Angelo (who I hate) and that seems to be doing some good.

I must say, coming back to the states, I'm definitely making progress. I'm still wbAFC, but progress is progress.

I've managed to resist being boyfriend of HB7 whom I've been with a lot lately. I've laughed many of times thinking to myself how much I want to say "I'm sorry baby, but I'm trying to learn how to pick up chicks, I can't be your boyfriend." ha ha ha.

Now for some good news. The game has been back on since I've been back home. Got a convo done in the airport with a good ole boy, chatted up an HB7 at a bar while ordering a drink (I was out with a party of folks and my energy level was sky high) and another watching my Red Sox with the Championship. So that makes 6 convos. None of these have been approaches really...most just right place right time. But count they do!

In other news, met a chick at my pals wedding party and made out with her. This night, for the first time ever, I had the serious C & F going on, which I'm horrible at. I even said as someone was talking to us (something like 'you should take her out') I blurted out, "What? Who needs to do that? I'm going to make out with her in 15 minutes." Her mouth dropped and she laughed and poked me. Well, it wasn't 15 minutes, but I did make out. She wanted to spend the night at our place but when she got here she was all coy and sh*t. I put some moves on, but was tired it was 10am my local time and she wasn't all that. Besides, I'm not doing any convincing. Moral: got some nookie, but the convo didn't count.

Anyways, glad to see you guys are doing so well. DD, you've got serious game going on...it seems so natural to you, I almost wonder why your doing the camp? But hell I like reading it! It's interesting I read your stories and instinctively think, there's no way in hell I could do that. Good job my man. And parallelelvis gets an A for effort...picking up in a grocery store while his best friend is rotting in hospital and his mom is in for a visit! That's what I call dedication! Hopefully you won't be invited to any funerals. ;-)

Ok, one thing I ask of you guys, especially those doing the openers on more than 1 girl, please write down what the opening line is. As much as BC seems to say just use "Hi", it seems like something more than that is the norm. So let us know what they are.

I'm getting ready for going out tonight...wish me luck. Go get em folks.

Mantra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo dj2l8
Good show... good to see you're making progress. And that the Mike Pilinski book has been of some use. And if you pulled off some serious C+F with that girl at the wedding then the DeAngelo must have given you some ideas, right! ;) I'm listening to Anthony Robbins a lot at the moment, and he is awesome for getting in the right mindset and reprogramming negative conditioning. Check out some of his audio tapes (you should find them on ***** or some other file-sharing site).

Anyways, as for opening lines, I have to ask, do you really need them? Ok, ok, so maybe we do...haha, but the natural approach is usually the most successful, blended with a few standard questions or topics you may have. I opened a group of girls very successfully a week ago with the "hi, we need a female perspective on this, who do you think lies more, women or men?" this sparked an animated discussion with the whole group. They all argued for men being better liers, but I lay it on with the concept that women lie more but they are much better at it, so, get found out less often. It was funny just how easy it was to open a group with the "opinion opener" like that. I'm going to have to use it a load more when I get my boot camp up and running again this coming week.

Well done DD and parallelelvis, you guys are kicking ass - I've got some severe catch-up to do!!!

dj2l8

Don Juan
Reaction score
openers...

Hey Mantra,

Thanks for the info...Yes, while I think your right that you don't need openers, saying 'hi' to one girl who's in a group doesn't work either. You've got to address them all like you did...and a 'group' "hi my name is" needs to go somewhere...

So, nothing to report over halloween...loads of EC from a mid 20's naughty-schoolgirl, but I just couldn't move, despite the prolonged looks. I get anxious so freaking fast I don't even have time to consider an approach...it's like, as soon as I get a few looks from a girl, my anxiety level goes through the roof.

Just now, I'm sitting at the cafe in Chattanooga, and an HB9 21/22yo sat across from me, about 15 feet facing me. Her friend joiner her after 20 minutes with her back to me. There was EC back and forth for at least an hour or two...I couldn't help but look, she was off the hook. Anyways, I sat and tried to envision myself walking up to her and her friend. Hello my name is goes nowhere...where does it lead? The toxic shame thing is in full effect here as Pilinski says...I'm fundamentally ashamed of trying to pick up. My instincts are to hide it, instead of showing it off...interesting. So that's plus 2 regrets for the pile.

I think I really need to come up with some canned conversation topics to help openers. I think Mantra and Zentra would agree I'm pretty fun to talk to, but under these circumstances I always think I have nothing to say.

The "Are you friendly" routine that Mantra uses so well seems to rough for me, because it's a yes or no question. The vision of getting a 'Yes' back and then starting to hear crickets chirp and tumbleweeds blow by comes to mind.

So, let's have it guys...cafe openers for a 2 top?

parallelvis

Don Juan
Reaction score
dj2l8--

anxiety can be crippling. for me, the hotter the babe, the more severe the anxiety.

have you read about the "throw away" pick up? just to get loose, try running your game on some chicks that you don't give a crap about.

i plan on trying these out pretty soon, keeping in mind that body language, tonality, confidence, etc.

"do you guys feel like chatting for a bit?"

you might try, "hey guys, i'm visiting from x, where exactly is the chattanooga choo choo?"

or

"you guys got me with that whole rock city thing"
(for those that don't know, rock city is the most notorius tourist trap in the south.)

i guess these aren't the strongest.

have you been to a bar called the stone lion? that's where i always go when i'm down there. it's kind of hit or miss, but everyone seems friendly and more than happy to share their opinion about anything.

Mantra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok....got my first rejection for week4 today, but minus a two min convo.

I walked around for over an hour before finally walking up to a girl and saying something. I even fired off a few blind hellos at people I walked past on the street to try to get me warmed up, and after a while I decided that I would NOT go home until I had hit on at least one woman.

I had been listening to an excellent interview in DeAngelo's series with a psychologist called Doctor Paul. He suggested that confidence is created through acts of courage, which in turn are dependent upon the level of anxiety you have to face.

Let's put it this way....
If you were for example to say that approaching hot blonde A that you get in you sights would create 40 units of anxiety, then it would take 40 units of courage to approach and open her. REGARDLESS of the outcome the payoff is 40 units of confidence for you which you can then store in your inner core of mature masculine energy. I think that this is a fantastic model because it is one of self-development, and you can only win. Every approach is increasing you confidence energy, strengthening your core. He also suggests keeping a tally of these points you pick up. Of course, the more difficult the situation, the more anxiety points are to play for. It's all a win-win game.

Anyway, I was in one of Stockholm's biggest department stores, had already choked a couple of good approaches, when I saw an attractive little oriental shop assistant (HB7.5) going to hang some clothes up in the man's fashion section. I wanted to try out the " hello, are you single?" approach, and as Dr Paul suggested, see the whole thing as an experiment. Went as follows,
Mantra "Hello, do you work here?"
HB "Yes"
Mantra "Can I ask you a question?"
HB "Yes, sure"
Mantra "Are you single?"
HB "hmmmm, (smile) no"
Mantra "I just thought you looked sweet so thought I would check" END

She was bright red when I bailed, and I had a feeling she was single, but my confidence was not really on so my game was pretty absent. Oh my god, when I read that convo, it is WAY too AFC on my behalf. Man I should have chuckled at her and called her on her hesitancy about saying she wasn't single, but, hey, everything is a learning.

OK... that cost me 20 anxiety points, so I duly stored my 20 points of confidence in my core anyway after the interaction. Felt GOOOD!

Traied to open a chinese girl in the supermarket queue on my way home who was buying a six-pack with "So, party-time tonight is it?" At which she looked confused, and then giggled and said "Oh...no" but I don't think she really understood the lingo. I dropped off though, I should have persevered. She was about a 7, and, man, I'm really developing a taste for asians.

So, what I need to work on is follow up game...I have a tendency to not continue with conversation after I've opened them, but really to chat a bit there is something I' know I'm pretty good at.
I'll keep you posted chaps.
When are you getting back to Stockholm dj2l8? We must go on another bootie-mission, this time with the emphasis on experimentation, wild approaches etc..... remember, I'm off to Oz on the 24th of Nov.
I know you've got it in you, you are the man at humour and conversing.

dj2l8

Don Juan
Reaction score
3 convos left...

Hey fellas,

Thanks for the advice parallel on the 'throw aways'...maybe I should try those a bit to relax some. I liked your openers...funny, yet local...btw, I wa staying with friends right next to the stone lion and watched the red sox win the series there. *I'm a boston native*.
Actually got in a convo there...but missed out on 2 honeys I should have talked to, but hey, I'm not there yet.

Right on Mantra, getting your first rejection! But wait, did you actaully get rejected or did I miss something in your post? I think a smile and a blush means 'keep talking' not 'buzz off'...but they other guys can chime in here.

As for me, I'll be back stateside on the 12th. (Party that night, keep the date open) I'm going to try and get one cold approach in here at TN. Been getting off the chart EC from some honeys...must be the euro thing rubbing off!

DoubleD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all! Sorry I haven't posted in a while.. and its not as if **** hasn't been happening. ParaElvis - All good.. hey in a sense didn't you use them for self esteem! :D And there is nothing wrong with women in their early 20s.. I'm quite fond of them.... but it really depends on what your looking for. DJ2L8 - Awesome to hear you progressing... its weird when you get that energy and everythings just keeps flowing huh? Just make sure that you don't let yourself clam up before the party.. cause otherwise it will feel like as if you've made 0 progress.... which isn't true. Mantra - Wikid post on the anxiety points.. I don't think that they ever go out. Frankly I read back on my posts and think what the hell?? Did I really do that!? And I know I can.. but its always the case of meeting new challenges... let me share with your guys whats been up over the last week.

It all started last week some time after my last post.. HBSupermarket (from a few posts ago) has sms’d me to hang out. I replied that I was too tired and that we’d hook up tonight. Couldn’t be assed seeing her and thought it was good to neg her.. besides last night WTF would we have done… go out for a coffee?? Called her tonight.. its pouring with rain. Suggest she comes to my place “to watch a movie”. She agrees and says that’s what she was thinking. (I love it when I don’t have to move my ass at all.. and they just come!)

Anyway she arrives and we start picking movies.. she is trying to Kino me and I do some back… great. We pick a movie and it starts playing.. I make tea.. sitting on couch close. I kiss her.. then go back to wathing movie.. its scorpion king and I really don’t give a ****.. so I go back to kissing her.. she is responding well. And has no hesitation.. I start running my hands over her breasts, they are nice and big.. hmmmm yummy.. would have liked them firmer.. but boobs are boobs. Anyway.. start running my hand under her clothes and masterfully undo bra with one hand.. she is all systems go..:D Take off her top and bra.. suck on be breasts.. start feeling up her ***** through her jeans… again no complains so I go for the belt…WTF?? What is with this belt.. can’t undo it.. can’t figure it out.. I look at her and say “hey you gotta help me with this thing!” She laughs and shows me how to operate it.. ok guys.. this belt was seriously ****ed… whoever “designed” it has daughters… LOL She laughs that I couldn’t undo belt but comments on how well I handled the bra.. :) (We are still on couch.. and its not as confortable.. ) so I tell her.. lets go to the bedroom.. we go there.. ok it doesn't take a genious to know what happened there and this aint a board to whack off on so I'll keep details to myself. She is all happy and I’ve just made a new FB.. life is good. (Gotta be carful that she doesn’t come in the GF zone.. but that’s no problem.. told her I’m leaving for a week.. so won’t see her for a while.. phew! In fact I still haven't told her that I'm back from my trip but I'll contact her soon. Again she aint my playboy fanatasy.. but for a little bit of movies its all good)

Later the next day I rang one of the girls from the club and caught her at work. She says she’s at work and can’t talk, so I tell her “oh.. ok well call me when your done” She agrees and hang up. She doesn’t return my call and I just decide to let it slide. I haven't called her in a week and will call her tomorrow. I always give 2 chances. Besides she was supposed to have called back and she agreed and flaked.. bad sign.. sign that she is a waste of time. MOVE ON.. (Will call her once more and if she flakes again.. game over.. for her!)

The day after that I was going to another town so organized to stay over at a fb’s house. (well a friend.. but lets call her a FB cause every time I’ve stayed at her place that’s what we end up doing). On the phone she sounded somewhat down and sad.. she said **** day at work.. blab la.. whatever.. i didn;'t think much of it.

After meetings etc. all day got there and was expecting to just head to bed with her and spend a night of casual tumbling. Anyway.. was I wrong.. she has issues.. emotional issues over some guy that she loves, who is playing her.. and she proceeded to explain everything to me. (And boy is the guy playing her! He's got some great moves that have just got this chick hooked... respect to the dude) Don’t get me wrong she is also a great friend and a smart woman so I don’t mind chatting to her about all sorts of stuff… but her negativity killed my mood and by the end of the night I didn’t even feel like sex anymore… anyway in bed.. physicals take over and even though I didn’t feel like it I start kissing her and stuff and she says “Can we not do it tonight?” Which shat me off.. just in principle.. She then apologises for refusing me sex and says she feels terrible.. LOL anyway.. put me in a negative mood and was pisssed off even though I didn’t want it. A point to learn here I think is that as a good Don Juan you should be aware of your targets position.. I mean beware of the woman who gets too attached .. cause you may be causing her pain and also cause if she is a crazy she could **** up a lot of your life. Just a point worth mentioning.. anyway.. left the next day feeling like **** and she called me to say “hi” which was actually to apologise that she had been such a weird ***** and made me feel ****. I am leaving in two days with a plan to seduce my friend/host but feeling down.. and I was feeling so positive earlier.

I left a few days later.. (to another country..) but again not feeling like full game so dunno what i'm going to be like for my seduction plan. Didn’t talk to anyone on the plane or the airports.. Usually I am friendly and will chat with heaps of people.. anyway none of the people really interested me.. but whatever. Got to destination and my friend/host sms’ me saying that she can’t make it to the airport and that I’ll have to meet her in the city.. this makes me feel **** again cause it sounds like a flake.. but instead I bust on her flake and say that I “expect a home cooked meal tonight”. Anyway catch up with her.. cheek kiss.. hang for a while.. friendly but nothing magical.. I am thinking i really need to escalate this and quickly or I will lose that golden opportunity and consolidate in the "friendship zone". I start easy by kino with her by holding her arm in arm as we walk away from her place.. this soon moves to hand holding.. and then I just go in for a kiss.. she doen’t resist and actually enjoys it a little too much. We have two parties to go to tonight.. and I am thinking.. awesome.. 2 parties and almost guaranteed sex. Going to be a good trip. Get to party one and decide to show her that I am not clingy so I start chatting to all the women I see around.. dancing etc. She brings me drinks and food… LOL was great. I also chat to some woman for a while who literally says to me “Dam I can’t believe that the only guy worth screwing is already leaving. If you want to hook up with me while your in town get my number from blabla.. so I say But I don’t know her so I won’t be able to contact you. So she says I’ll give you my number then.. and she puts her name and number into my phone. Then she says See HBXXX that’s my name… cause if you don’t know my name you won’t be able to call me.” HBHost sees me get HBXXX number and seems a little sad.. but whatever... brilliant.. if I was a bit sharper I would have tired to setup something with HBXXX and HBHost.. HBHost is BiCurious..(Found out a few days later) and DoubleD could have had some extra special fun :D Something for next time.. we cruise to the next party.. HBHost is kinoing DD without DD prompting and things are looking good. Get to the next party and I get opened by a HBShortie.. hmmmm yum really hot girl if only shie was taller i'd ditch HBHost.. We flirted for a good half an hour… but then (since target is HBHost) I bail and and start looking for her to show her that I am still interested in her.. I find her by herself.. kiss her, chat for a bit then take off. I meet some other random chick and start flirting with her.. she is into me and almost isolates me.. I’m thinking.. ****.. I need to get away from this chick or HBHost is not going to dig this **** and I won’t bet getting goodness for the next few nights.

Anyway party goes on.. most people start leaving and I end up on a couch with HBHost who starts dry humping me.. cut a long story short I’ve had waaay too much sex over the last 4 days. Then I come back home today and I feel like ****… and why? Simple.. it isn’t “love” it isn’t “that special connection” sure I was cute, charming and irresistible.. and HBHost could be a “great girl” fact is she loved it just as much.. actually probably more than me.. at the end of the day I just got puzzy and a weird feeling of going from constant puzzy back to (infrequent puzzy).. and that gentlemen feels crap. LOL but at least I’m motivated.. I know what I need… if I had plenty of FBs back here.. I wouldn’t have even blinked twice about coming back if I had 3SMSs saying "Can I stay with you tonight??". But HBHost is better than HBSupermarket(only local current FB).. Hell it’s a different way to look at the situation.. cmon weekend.. lets go find more girls!

I know I’m supposed to work on rejections.. but there has been no chance.. I mean at the airport today there was the ugliest unfriendliest slut I’d ever seen. I’m sure I could have collected a rejection from her.. but I don’t see how that would have helped me.. Hey I’m happy to put my balls on the line if there is a reward.. but for now haven’t had a chance.

Life is great.. I just feel a little funny today going to bed alone. Thank god HBHost in another country.. or hello GF for DD and back to AFC with my ass..

dj2l8

Don Juan
Reaction score
DD, that's some masterwork right there. Nicely done...man, you left out so many good details, you should right part 2 just for posteritys sake.

At the very least, tell us which country you just went to where girls say **** like "worth screwing"....because man, it sure ain't Sweden. Zentra and Mantra got my back on that one.

No news here...haven't been out since last weekend. Thursday or Friday maybe I can wrap up these damn convos.