Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boot Camp for The Mature Man

coachD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm near the end of week one. I don't know exactly how many people I've said hi to, but between 15-20 have been reasonably attractive girls. The thing I'm seeing big improvement with is eye contact. I've always made eye contact, but I've never concentrated on holding it a second longer than the other person. Not hard to do, but I sometimes start thinking about my goofy smile...

Last night I went to my favorite sports bar solo and tried the eye contact on a cute blonde in a mixed set. She held eye contact as I smiled. I went to the bar and did the same to an older gilf. Found out from the bartenders that the gilf is slightly crazy. Oh well, I still made eye contact, shook her hand and had a conversation with her.

25 minutes or so later I returned from the bathroom and made eye contact with the first girl again. Went to my seat at the bar trying to figure out how to open a mixed set. Look over and she was turned around looking at me. Before leaving I'd made the decision that I'd talk to the dude about the A&M game as he was wearing the school colors and they'd just humiliated my Sooners. I walk by and notice no logo for A&M on the shirt and puss out and leave.

A reminder just popped up on my phone to work on opening mixed sets and not *****ing out.

Hit one more bar and sat in an empty seat between a pair of girls and another mixed set. I make EC with the cuter of the pair of girls and say hi to both. They respond. Eat some food while watching the end of the Lakers/Clippers game while the cutest of that group (a latina spinner) drunkenly fawns over Kobe and her, "I'm married" husband in the middle east. Eventually I start talking to her and she's cool but BLITZED.

Before leaving the bar screwed up my order by making it twice. They brought it to me and I said I'd already had food and offered it to "them" the mixed group. Cute girl gets pissy with me saying I'm being an ******* trying to get her to eat the fries (insinuating she's fat?). So I said have the celery. I think it might have been a **** test, but I'm not sure since I'm just in week one.

Anyway, I don't know if I'll get 50 hellos, but I think I turned a corner last night.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesnt seem there are a lot of success stories here .
is there any 30+ guy tried boot camp?

Casanova99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gothenburg is much better than Stockholm. In Gothenburg male and female exchange eye contact, but not in Stockholm. It is much easier to establish contact with women in Gothenburg. Stockholm women are the most reserved in the world, if you can make it in Stockholm you can make it anywhere. You will find women in USA incredible open and easy, like shouting fish in a barrel. Stockholm is difficult, but not impossible, the women need to get to know you and it takes time, Americans are popular due to good looks and superb social skills, keep on playing and you will make it. Ask women why most women are so reserved in Stockholm and hear what they have to say, enjoy rejections and you will enjoy yourself, :)

38degrees

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, been reading here the last 2 weeks or so. Ready to jump in and start my bootcamp:

A little bit about me: I'm 38, good looking, lost a lot of weight the last couple years, looking awesome, feel awesome, now it's time to learn this Don Juan stuff.

My problem area's: I avoid eye contact like the plague. Smiling is another biggie for me. Scared to death of women (I don't really know why, just am). I have also found that as I get older, I seem to get more and more confused by the other sex, actually, I don't understand them at all, lol.

Anyways, going to start the bootcamp today, if I finish up a week early, I will move onto the next week and continue. I plan to put 2 hours in every day. How can I do this? I am laid off work till the spring, so talk about a perfect time to really really learn this stuff.

Ok, field report:

Gave a little bit of EC here and there. Went to my gym, asked the manager (HB8) what she was doing tonight? She told me, blah blah blah, baking, this and that. A little deeper into conversation, I told her I was going Salsa dancing tonight, and that is why I asked her what she was doing. Looking back at this one, I should have been more direct. Anyways, I gave great EC and a semi smile.

Went to Walmart, not much in the way of HB's. Made EC with a mother, smiled and continued on.

Going to check out Salsa dancing tonight, should be fun.

Question: I always think if I get into a stare down with another guy, it's going to erupt into a fight. Am I wrong in thinking this?

Last edited:

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
38degrees said:
Scared to death of women
Because you dont have confidence ,some bad experience with women make us very worried of "messing up" things .

38degrees said:
Question: I always think if I get into a stare down with another guy, it's going to erupt into a fight. Am I wrong in thinking this?
Make eye contact with smile , if you are in normal social situations,you also can do it without smile ,many people do it with me and I look at them back until they look away , but for sure if you do it to some group of men in some back street at the mid night then expect a fight .

by the way keep us updated, I am really interested in knowing what is the results .
good luck

38degrees

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok thanks evan for the advice.

Lets see, the last couple days, I have been forcing myself to go out and walk the malls, go into stores, and give lots of EC. I have had the odd really HB8-9 connect, and I have looked away (bad bad), my stupid brain just freaks out (I am going to put a stop to this A.S.A.P). Other then that, things have been going ok. I have been smiling lots, looking at people, I find most people don't give EC, or they look out of the corner of there eye as you are passing, sort of weird.

Things I have did right so far:

1. I am forcing myself to get out there.
2. I am making EC, smiling, and talking (mostly cashiers).
3. I went out and bought a nice suit, some nice dress pants and shirts. (always check out your local thrift shop, it's amazing what you can get for $50)

Things I need to work on:

1. I have not tried to even say hi to anybody (omg, I was in sears at the watch counter, and a lady came up asking the clerk where the watch repair was, she thought got the directions right, but then all the sudden went to re-ask. She was within punching distance, so I knocked her the fu(k out!!! LOL, ok, that didn't happen, k back to the report..... so I put my hand on her shoulder/arm, and pointed over to the watch repair, and said "it's just over there hun".)
2. I have chickened out a lot.

Ok, back to my report.

Thursday night, I got all dressed up, and went to this Salsa Club, but I just sat in my car for 20 min or so and then drove home. I really kicked myself for not even going in. (I'm going back next week, and I am going in)

Tonight. I joined a couple groups on meetup.com and they were having a 35+ meet up at this dance bar. The music was retro (70,80 and 90's). I forced myself to go in. It was still early and I stood out like a sore thumb just standing around. I dove deep deep deep into my cell phone, and hardly looked up at all. I walked around a couple times and then took off. I got into a frame, and felt like I couldn't shake it. (I have to work on that).

Well going shopping with a friend tomorrow, so I will practice my "hi's" or "hey, I like your boots" kind of deal.

38degrees

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1:

Saturday:
Went shopping with my cousin. Did lots and lots of EC, whenever I am out, I beat in my head, EC, EC, EC, EC. I take my sunglasses off and slam the EC and muster up some sort of smile. I planned to say some "hi's" here and there, but I still think it's kind of weird, whatever, I gotta get over that NOW.

Oh, whenever I walk by this kiosk, with this cute HB6, I remembered her name, from a couple weeks ago when I bought something there. Anyway, ya, when I approach, I call out her name.

Me: Hey Cindy, how are you doing today? (nailing the EC with a smile)
Cindy: (suprised I know her name, EC and smiles) "not bad"
We (my cousin and I) asked her a bunch of questions on the product she had, and then we said goodbye. Oh, I was dressed up real nice (blazer dress shirt, dress pants, dress shoes) I was looking good cause 2 guys at 2 different stored asked why I was dressed up (weird?). Anyway, back to Cindy, I caught her checking me out when I looked back to say bye. My cousin was like you should ask her out, I said no, baby steps here, lol.

Sunday:
I joined a social group that goes indoor rock climbing. So I went down to the local indoor rock climbing club to meet up 3 other members. I wasn't nervous or anything. Actually, I was new to everything, so I was trying to figure out how I would find this group. Somehow it worked out, and I met a couple ladies and another guy. We did a few walls, had a blast and then went out to a pub for some food and drinks, we were also meeting a couple members that couldn't make the climb earlier. Ended up meeting 6 guys and gals. I actually got really sleepy, so I was pretty quiet for a bit, I listened intently and continued my great EC. I chatted a bit more later on. Then thanked everyone for the great time, said I would meet up again and left.

Got to work on saying 'hi' to complete strangers. Oh, crap, lots and lots of really cute girls at the rock climbing place. SO, I have to think up 10 good different questions I could use to start chatting some of these cuties up.

Anyways, It feels like I am starting to come out of my shell a bit. I am trying to do something different almost every night of the week. See what I like and what I don't like.

38degrees

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1:

Wed:

Went to the gym, chatted with the manager (HB8). Worked out, some girl was sitting in the lobby (waiting for someone). I had to run out and get my headphone in my car. So I said to her:
Me: Hey, you think I can make it to my car and back in just a t-shirt
Her: I don't know it's pretty cold out there.
Had some more talk with her after my workout. She was down from North Dakota, a cute hb6, married, nothing special here other then some good conversation.

I joined an indoor rock climbing club: So I meet up with 2 girl usually. Both are unique, great bodies and fun to climb with. I have chatted with both when we aren't busy climbing. Lots of really really cute girls there. Any suggestions for intro's at the rock climbing? Like, Hey, how do you like those climbing shoes? (hey, that's a pretty good one, I am going to use it, lol)

Went to a bunch of different stored and chatted up different sales people. Ok, on that note; I am not going count anyone doing there job. So these don't count, cause they are paid to talk to customers. Unless I get a number, or set up a date or something more then them just doing there job.

I checked out a hip hop club, line up around the corner at 10:17? HOLY, gotta try going at like 9-9:30 next week. I feel most uncomfortable trying to do club game. I should note, I have quit drinking (1 month so far), I feel great, but need to build my natural confidence, and not have to rely on liquid courage anymore.

I have gotten caught up in STUFF this week. Need to get my head back on, and finish up my week today. Week 2 is starting Sat, I am going to the mall with my cousin. Can anyone point me to some good wing girl info? She want's to help me out obviously, so any good advice I could give her would be awesome.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good you are joining yourself in activities, that is the best way for mature man to meet women .

38degrees

Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
Good you are joining yourself in activities, that is the best way for mature man to meet women .
I am finding that as too be very true. I am not a huge club guy, so I am not going to clubs just because. I will however go to check out hip hop night (I enjoy that music), and I wanna check out Salsa night as well. Who knows, maybe I enjoy dancing.

Week 2:

Went shopping, was kindof foggy today. Gave lots of EC as I shopped around. I did not approach anyone in the mall. Small talk with sales people don't count.

Went to the Gym:
HB8, said "Hey James, your looking sharp, where are you coming from"
Me: "I had a meeting this morning", as I walked into the change room.

As my workout was finishing up I went over and chatted up the HB8 and another girl (HB7) just chatting about fitness and nutrition. There came a time where there was this weird awkward, hey, time for you to go now feeling. I stood there kindof dumb for a min and then went for my tan. After my tan, chatted with the HB8 again a little, told her to txt me later if she wanted to come watch a movie.

Went to Subway:
I noticed the girl ahead of me had a carabiner on her keychain, so........
Me: "Hey, do you climb?"
Girl: "Yes, I actually do"
Me: "Cool, do you climb over at xxxxx"
Girl: "Ya, sometimes, hey, you should goto MEC"
Me: "What's that"
Girl: "It's a co-op outdoor store in Burlington, blah blah blah"
Me: "Oh, yeah, I was actually there on Thurs, and bought some climbing shoe."
blah blah blah blah and then she paid and left. I loudly said, "well maybe I will see you over at xxxxx" as the door closed, lol, oh well.

I was not focused, I wasn't energized, and today felt like I didn't really attempt ****, but I kind of did. Still lots of work to be done, but I can see how this is starting to work.

38degrees

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have completely returned to my old behaviors . I am putting my foot down today. Off too run some errands.

Week 2 redo!!!

sarabellum

Reaction score
Ricky said:
RICKYS QUICK NOTES ON EYE CONTACT

2) A girl that won't make eye contact does it by either looking down or keeping her eyes up level and not looking at you. Conventional wisdom says when a girl looks away eyes level is that she isn't interested in you. This isn't always true! Also a girl who looks down might have low self esteem, or she might just be a bit shy
Or from a culture that values humility and regards direct, prolonged eye contact as aggression, sometimes called Mad Dogging. See for example Native Americans and Asians on the eye contact avoidance.

Jason887

Reaction score
Where does one find out about this bootcamp/ Searched with no luck. I have been lurking here for years as my wife is in and out of my life. Looking for the afc cure

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brad P and style both had social challenge missions you'll find on net.

Some r a bit OTT. Think 90s Peacocking game....ughh

Start with the low key ones.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brad P and style both had social challenge missions you'll find on net.

Some r a bit OTT. Think 90s Peacocking game....ughh

Start with the low key ones.
True.

Style 30 day challenge is one route.

At "mature" man status, a really good idea would be to do your research. Check results and advice from those who are in the process with you. You can get a money back guarantee.

I have been following rsd for ages. Free tour is Free. The best I've seen to date in game is Julian. Taking just pure game and pulling. I don't know now but before the **** storm, ilhis game was the best I've seen. I don't know about after the **** storm or since pivoting. I know the RMG guys particularly rollo likes to take shots at these guys and I would agree content with them has declined since the **** storm. Rollo will be pivoting too if a **** storm finds him. The Julian blanc **** storm had him kicked off planet earth lol

I would look at even someone like James Marshall. I think the hocus pocus meditation stuff would put most guys off. I value meditation given the fact that extreme exposure to female nature will literally uproot every man at his core without fail.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where does one find out about this bootcamp/ Searched with no luck. I have been lurking here for years as my wife is in and out of my life. Looking for the afc cure
Just next her and upgrade to sugar baby.

Both will be dodgy but sugar baby is purely transactional and on top form SMV.