“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Boot Camp Diary

sixtyfwee

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Last night was incredibly quiet, there was hardly anyone in any of the pubs I visited. Of the people there, most were groups of males and females. During the night I saw one group containing only females.

What did I learn? I need to ruthlessly apply the three second rule, it makes no sense to hope the next place will have more choice. I also need to find a way of approaching large groups on Males and Females.

Can anyone help with the group problem?

I'm going to go out again tonight to push the envelope out on this one.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top