"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Boot Camp anyone?

Pilot

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
New Mexico
Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking - another DJ hopefull, all talk and no followthrough. Well that's crap. I've got too much going for me... I'm tired of being a loser and I'm ready to do what it takes to be what I should be... a DJ.

Anybody else fed up with being a loser? I think it'd increase our chances of completion a hell of a lot more if we went through this together, at least I know it would for me. After reading Walden's escapades I'm psyched and want to get started ASAP. I'll wait a week to see if anybody wants in, then I'm starting - with or without you.

Come on, time to get off your ass and claim your potential.

Pilot
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
we can start whenever..i dont really need to go thought the begging of it. Im not as far down as some people are.


but I think doing the entire bootcamp couldnt hurt and would be more helpful than possibly missing somethiing

so CHEERS!
 

Pilot

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
New Mexico
Yeah, I'm talking DJ Boot Camp. And after reading the beginning of it I think we should do like it says and start Thursday night. Any objections? I don't have any problems looking at people either, but we mind as well start and do the whole program from start to finish.

Pilot
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
I'll do it.

Thursday it is
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
no problem with thursday..we can read over it more and discuss the results in here.
 

Ultra

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
I'm in. Been waiting the summer to start it this semester. Thursday it is!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top