Boooo!!!! Hisssssss!!!!!

CrotchSniffer

Don Juan
Reaction score
That fukking does it. I am sick and tired of you little b!tches whining about girls not calling you back, what color shirt you should wear, or whether or not someone famous is a DJ or not. The amount of worthless info on this site has become staggering!

Truth be told, at least half of you are pathetic hopeless nerds who have managed to all but memorize the Bible and quote scripture blindly, though the only approaches you have made in your sad little lives was to ask for a size 10 at Foot Locker. The rest of you could not seduce a warpig on roofies if your lives depended on it.

And you know what? I would be willing to accept this. A lot of my friends are dateless wonders as well..the difference is that they at least make interesting conversation amongst themselves and don't profess to be experts on subjects to which they are completely ignorant.

THe blind are the leaders here because they are the only ones with enough time on their hands to provide database like answers to every gay problem a poster has. I almost prefer AFCs to these so-called dons because at least the chump thinks for himself, for fukk's sake.

Sometimes I get the feeling that most of you come here not to learn about seduction, but because it's your only social outlet! Turn off your damn computer already and interact with some humans in the flesh. What the hell is wrong with you people and your 50+ posts per day? Life not interesting enough? Nothing better to do? Then MAKE your real life worthwhile so us players don't have to endure your endless quackings on Feminism, Alpha Males and the endless armchair theories which have destroyed any sense of credibility that existed here.

To all of you who repeatedly visit this site and consistently complain about how far it has fallen you are among the worst. This site is built on the premise of a community which helps each other yet you choose to complain instead of lending a hand. Perhaps I am guilty of this as I write this post...but it's not at all from a place of disdain. You are all like the annoying little brothers I never wanted, but worry about nonetheless. Think of this post as a swift kick in the arse. Tough love b!tches.

Remember that when you are too old, ugly and senile to sarge, you will look back at all the time you wasted here and you will want to kill yourself for being so stupid...you will think of the guy with the peculiar username who turned out to be right, but it will be too late. You were too busy trying to be an internet badass that your whole life passed you by....

Conclusion:
Stop being such fukking losers and get a life. Come back here when you have some experiences under your belt and actually have something worth posting about. If you are posting more than 20 times a day, then you have a problem!

This intervention has been brought to you by...

CrotchSniffer Communications ©2005

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO...know what CS...after that post, I'd almost consider dating you. You couldn't handle me, though. :crackup:

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I get the feeling that most of you come here not to learn about seduction, but because it's your only social outlet! Turn off your damn computer already and interact with some humans in the flesh. What the hell is wrong with you people and your 50+ posts per day? Life not interesting enough? Nothing better to do? Then MAKE your real life worthwhile so us players don't have to endure your endless quackings on Feminism, Alpha Males and the endless armchair theories which have destroyed any sense of credibility that existed here.
HALLEFYCKINGLUGHHAH!!!

thats so awesome man!
I LOVE U! :) JK

CrotchSniffer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
LMAO...know what CS...after that post, I'd almost consider dating you. You couldn't handle me, though. :crackup:
Perhaps.

But I reckon we will never know the truth since I don't date older chicks anymore. Sure the sex can be mind-blowing and even enlightening at times, but I stand by my dad's advice (If you can't find a good woman, raise one!) Haha...my old man snagged my mom when she was 18. He was 34 at the time and they been happily married ever since.

If it's any consolation, I think you have a very pretty smile and will make some 50 year old very happy! ;)

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CrotchSniffer
Perhaps.

But I reckon we will never know the truth since I don't date older chicks anymore. Sure the sex can be mind-blowing and even enlightening at times, but I stand by my dad's advice (If you can't find a good woman, raise one!) Haha...my old man snagged my mom when she was 18. He was 34 at the time and they been happily married ever since.

If it's any consolation, I think you have a very pretty smile and will make some 50 year old very happy! ;)

:crackup:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps.

I was kidding CS...I'd never actually date anyone from this site. I just really enjoyed your post. ;)

I was going to post that I'd marry you afterall (in reference to that thread you started awhile back), but I'm so anti-marriage I can't even joke about that. :D

The point was...good post...too bad those who need to hear it most won't get a damn thing out of it.

CrotchSniffer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vanilla
Lurking is just as bad :eek:
This coming from the guy with only 50 posts in 2 years! Ahh the irony.

Actually, I prefer someone who lurks instead of posting pages and pages of worthless crap. No one can complain about what you are too lazy/uninspired to write, so I say lurk away!

CrotchSniffer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was kidding CS...I'd never actually date anyone from this site. I just really enjoyed your post. ;)
I was kidding as well...does this means we have kids together? :eek:

I was going to post that I'd marry you afterall (in reference to that thread you started awhile back), but I'm so anti-marriage I can't even joke about that. :D
I think personal vows are nice along with a family gathering to celebrate the union. But I say leave the government out of my sex life!

The point was...good post...too bad those who need to hear it most won't get a damn thing out of it.
Maybe you are right, but I would rather believe you are wrong. It may have taken a few years, but this site helped transform me from a worthless troll into a true player. If I can change, ANYONE can.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I was kidding as well...does this means we have kids together? :eek:
It better not...I have quite enough of those already.

I think personal vows are nice along with a family gathering to celebrate the union. But I say leave the government out of my sex life!
lol...it's the vows that scare me. As soon as you say them the other person usually seems to think you are now their property. Men and women both do this. No thanks...

Maybe you are right, but I would rather believe you are wrong. It may have taken a few years, but this site helped transform me from a worthless troll into a true player. If I can change, ANYONE can.
I wish I was wrong, too...because things are in a real sad state of affairs here. There used to be advice and useful help offered to even the newbies who asked stupid questions. Those guys were guided by the older members, not just callously told to "go read the bible" or insulted. The two saddest things I'm seeing is how a new guy will show up here, already feeling low and hopeless and instead of offering encouragement and welcoming, too many of the others just kick him in the balls when he's already down. The other thing is all the negativity and posters who blame others (mainly women) for their own failures and mistakes. That accomplishes nothing at all. Until people look at their own choices and behavior and sort out the mistakes they have been making, their lot in life will never improve. Blaming others is the equivalent of planting your ass firmly on the pity pot...and it gets you nowhere.

I hope things improve soon. :(

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
for the most part, you're right. This board is full of crap.

But Jack Black is still the sh*t.

And I am still awesome.

~Vibe~

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CrotchSniffer: Well said, I like this thread:)

:woo: :up: :woo:

Laterz...

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work mate, you said what this forum needed to hear for a long time. :)

Thanks a bunch.

Qmanchoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If the people who run this board want a certain culture to be developed here over time they have to enforce rules that will make that happen.

You can start all the threads like this you want, and it may influence some peoples opinions for a few days maybe even a week, but I doubt it will have the power to completely change someone to the degree where they will never post something worthless (as you defined) if it's in their nature to do so.

Guy X is really insecure about problem Y and instead of doing what he thinks it right he's going to come here and post about his problem looking for advice. People A, B, and C are going to kick him around or tell him to read the bible. Admin Z needs to lay down the law or nothing will change until A, B and C leave these boards completely.

Everyone hates that woman at work who talks on the phone all day long complaining about her job, her life, and friends to her mother while not getting any work done and leaving it for everyone else to do.

Try as they might co-workers have no direct power over her they can only influence those who do to act on the problem. Nothing will change until the boss comes along and sets her strait and she has the choice to change or get fired.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is such a negative post stickied? I thought the purpose of this board was self-improvement...