“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Booktip for anti-feminazis

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
708
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
"The Manipulated Man" - Esther Vilar

It's only recently come back into print. She wrote it during the early 70's when militant feminism was really taking off, as a humorous counterpoint to the whole 'women as victims' mentality. It's premise is that men have been completely manipulated into living lives of slavery to support women, most of whom couldn't give a sh*t about the men themselves.

She still receives death threats about it today, and interestingly she received the strongest support for it from women, who recognised the truth in what she said.

Paraquote:

"For a man, watching his wife become pregnant is like watching a butterfly turn into a caterpillar."
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
One thing that really pisses me off is Lama's classes or whatever it's called. You got the dumbass husband sitting there doing the pregnant breathing like a chump even though he's not the one pregnant. I can only imagine what other garbage they have in those classes.
 
Top