“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bookstores rated best pickup spot

Enigma412

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Do DJ's agree or disagree with this? How DJ-friendly are bookstores?

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/books/12/23/bookstores.dating.reut/

NEW YORK (Reuters) -- Looking for a New Year's Eve date? Check under fiction at your local bookstore.

According to a survey of 1,003 New Yorkers aged 25 to 35 released by American Express on Wednesday, the bookstore chain Barnes & Noble has the best singles scene in the city.

Barnes & Noble spokeswoman Mary Ellen Keating said she was not surprised.

"We've actually had requests from people who have met in our stores ... asking if they could be married in our stores," she said. The chain has hosted a number of weddings, she added.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dj Tiesto

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
I bet Pugsley_f5 would agree.

I think it's a safe non-intimidating, cosy, friendly zone. It's not surpirising, since most people are comfortable there.

I guess soon, when u tell someone: "I'm going to a bookstore", they will interpret it as: "You're going to find a lay".
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Much like I go to the gym to workout, i go to the bookstore to read.

In neither place have I attempted a pickup. But i should probably.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I love bookstores, tons of subject material for spontanious conversations. It's also good to get to know the ladies working the coffee shops in the stores too. Women patrons tend to notice you chit chatting with the women behind the counter.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
I totaly disagree. I've tried this and the women there are usually feminists or nerds. the most you can get is a HB7
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by 00Kevin
I totaly disagree. I've tried this and the women there are usually feminists or nerds. the most you can get is a HB7
You're right, only ugly intellectual feminazis read books in bookstores. So where can one find attractive, submissive, mouth breathers?
 

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
CANADA, EH?
Originally posted by 00Kevin
I totaly disagree. I've tried this and the women there are usually feminists or nerds. the most you can get is a HB7
Well, feminists and nerds need some action every now an then too. But of course, they just arent worthy of your time, because they are only HB7
 

catch

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
birmingham, uk
ive never thought about it until now, but looking back ive made loads of talk in bookstores! never got any digits, though now, it could be quite a good girl spot, ive seen loads of hot chicks in the bookstore!!!!;)
 

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
CANADA, EH?
It's the same principle as the rest of society. Just look at what she's reading, and then say something funny about it; "you dont seem like the type to read that" or "you know, i read that and i thought...(something ridiculous even if you've never read it, she'll figure it out)" or "do you really believe in that kind of stuff" or some sh!t like that.


Just an icebreaker like that, and then drop one of these: "i'm here pretty often and i've never seen a girl like you shopping here. I thought i would come over and take a second to see what you're like" or something similar. Then it's just like talking to every other stranger.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
You're right, only ugly intellectual feminazis read books in bookstores. So where can one find attractive, submissive, mouth breathers?
at church
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
bookstores should start selling condoms. Better yet free condom with every purchase.:D

I disagree that bookstore is the best place for pickups. Like the guy above me said, the best u can get is HB7.
 

SheepSter

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam
Bookstores ok, University library better, Pilates/yoga class best. The class is above the boxing gym so every now and then I go take a look. Great!!!
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by 00Kevin
at church
I haven't had the best luck with religious women. The ones that I've come across have been somewhat self righteous about their religion and not very receptive to other views. However, I'd give it a go with a Taoist or Buddhist.
 
Top