"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Books

anour

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2022
Messages
476
Reaction score
63
Dj’s


What are the best books on dating in your opinion?
These are not limited to game, but also frame, self development, mindset etc.

I’m pretty sure alot of people would find it useful.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

alvinkels

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2022
Messages
126
Reaction score
100
Mark Manso [ Models (dating), the subtle art of not giving a f! (Self improvement), everything is f! (Self improvement)]

Attached by Amir Levine ( Attachment Theory)

Why women have sex by David M. Buss and Cindy

Evolution of desire by David M. Buss

Unplugged Alpha by Richard Cooper

Rational Male by Rollo Tomasi (all the volumes)

12 rules for life by Jordan Peterson

Laws of human nature by Robert Greene

48 powers of laws by Robert Greene

Book of Pook

The book of numbers by Aaron Clarey

The way of men by Jack Donovan

The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,623
Location
US
Women by Charles Bukowski
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

anour

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2022
Messages
476
Reaction score
63
No more Mr Nice guy

When I say No I feel guilty.

Those 2 are also gems. They will shed some light on covert contracts and why they are fcking up your mental health.
I’ll definitely check em out. I’ve heard alot of fuss about No more Mr. Nice guy, so i wanna check it out.
 

anour

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2022
Messages
476
Reaction score
63
This one is a good start. I consider it a staple read. And if covers a full spectrum. This guy used to post here back in the early 2ks.
Where can i find this book, do you maybe have a link?
 
Top