Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Books that really worth your time/money

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to create this post so we can share with each other some books that truly taught us something valuable.

Finding a good book nowadays I think it's quite difficult... Too much crap being sold.

So here is the ones I suggest:

- Brain In Balance (Fredrick Von Stieff M.D.)
- Buddhism for Dummies
- The Rational Male
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior (Dan Millman)
- Bachelor Pads Economics
- Thinkertoys (Michael Michalko)
- Zorba the Greek
- Freedom from self-sabotage (Peter Michaelson)
- The Brain Audit: Why Customers Buy, And Why They Don't (Sean D'Souza)
- The neurosis of the lost paradise (Pierre Weil) * I don't think this one has a english version

Those are the few ones that I really get some great knowledge.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm unfamiliar with a lot of these. The titles alone suggest that these aren't simply "pick up" books, but books about our psychology. I like that.
I appreciate this posting.
Hope you enjoy it! Those really helped me understand a lot of things. =)

Also I like to read a lot about Freud and Lacan... But I didn't get any book, just some free stuffs.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All Robert Greene Book

Ive just finish Mark Mason everything is ****ed and got to say i was impress.

Some good biographie like Arnold Total recall and David Goggins Cant hurt me

Shawn T smith Tactical guide to women

Joe Navvaro WHat is everybody is saying

Red Queen,Sex at Dawn and probably many more i cant remember atm

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All Robert Greene Book

Ive just finish Mark Mason everything is ****ed and got to say i was impress.

Some good biographie like Arnold Total recall and David Goggins Cant hurt me

Shawn T smith Tactical guide to women

Joe Navvaro WHat is everybody is saying

Red Queen,Sex at Dawn and probably many more i cant remember atm
Those seems to be pretty good! I'm just reading Red queen... This book is amazing!!

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those seems to be pretty good! I'm just reading Red queen... This book is amazing!!
On Freakonomics atm very interesting.
An other good reproduction and evolution biology book is The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Any book that's written by a self made multi billionaire - that's the book that a man should pick up and spend some time reflecting on it.

Any other books should be taken as fiction and treated as such, for ur entertainment only.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any book that's written by a self made multi billionaire - that's the book that a man should pick up and spend some time reflecting on it.

Any other books should be taken as fiction and treated as such, for ur entertainment only.
That’s taking self help propaganda to the extreme. One doesn’t have to be a billionaire to have something others can learn from. Cut that shvt out.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That’s taking self help propaganda to the extreme. One doesn’t have to be a billionaire to have something others can learn from. Cut that shvt out.
Peeking into the minds of billionaires is not propaganda.

It's a luxury that should be taken advantage off.

The rest of those self-help books, most of it is written by intellectuals, men who has not achieved much except by writing what they think through observation of other people.

Now that's propaganda.

They think but never surpassed it themselves.

Feel free to learn from those losers, I lose nothing at all.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peeking into the minds of billionaires is not propaganda.

It's a luxury that should be taken advantage off.

The rest of those self-help books, most of it is written by intellectuals, men who has not achieved much except by writing what they think through observation of other people.

Now that's propaganda.

They think but never surpassed it themselves.

Feel free to learn from those losers, I lose nothing at all.
Billionaires are not experts just because they are billionaires. People who aren’t billionaires still have areas of expertise. Some billionaires are fvcking morons, just like everyone else.

Would you get dating advice from Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk? Would you learn how to run a business from Donald Trump?

Cut that bullshvt propaganda out.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who aren’t billionaires still have areas of expertise. Some billionaires are fvcking morons, just like everyone else.
True. Some billionaires can't even explain how they made their money. Or they think it was all them with no external factors at play, or took "risks" which were actually prudent business decisions.

I think it would be more useful to shadow one for a month and see how he works. But having money in and of itself doesn't mean you can explain anything useful. And "how to make money" is just one subject, useful if that's your goal but just a small part of life.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. Some billionaires can't even explain how they made their money. Or they think it was all them with no external factors at play, or took "risks" which were actually prudent business decisions.

I think it would be more useful to shadow one for a month and see how he works. But having money in and of itself doesn't mean you can explain anything useful. And "how to make money" is just one subject, useful if that's your goal but just a small part of life.
Book like Arnold Bio are great, he might not be a billionaire but lots could be learn from how he got to be that succesful.
His mindset and way of living is Alpha AF.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Books by self made billionaires often revolve around one standard principle:

They were self aware of their own shortcomings and deficiencies and they surrounded themselves with people who were good in those areas.

Surrounding yourself with good people is the main point in any of these books. And it should be.

There I just saved everyone a few hundos on book buying. Just surround yourselves with people who make you better and pick up the slack in the instrumental areas of business that you are not as good at.

Youre welcome!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell by my experiences...

In that case, before buying any book I make some research about the author. Psychology books I judge by the person's bio. Normally I trust more on old authors than young ones. They might have more life experience, so it's a good green flag.

What seems to happen those days is that, they are saying the same thing on books. Some cliche stuffs... And sometimes I miss more practical and objective content. It took so long to say something really valuable. And I don't like spending time reading books that won't make any change for me.

Like Steve Allen, he is not knowed by everyone, and he have some great books. Direct to the point without winding.

Fer de Lance

Reaction score
Robert Greene is a fantastic, insightful writer. I’ve read a few of his books. I’ve just purchased “The Laws of Human Nature”, and flipped to the chapter on toxic personality types. Within moments, I recognized traits in people whom I spend a lot of time around.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not in any particular order.
"Lone Star" by TR Fehrenbach (still not finished with it on page 500-something)
"Bunk" by William E. Woodward (any book by him you can't go wrong, I've read them All, but he's from 100 years ago)
"African Genesis" by Robert Audrey
"The Story of My Heart" by Richard Jeffries (still not done with it, small book just started)
There's so many more, I've got to go though, later.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Billionaires are not experts just because they are billionaires. People who aren’t billionaires still have areas of expertise. Some billionaires are fvcking morons, just like everyone else.

Would you get dating advice from Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk? Would you learn how to run a business from Donald Trump?

Cut that bullshvt propaganda out.
My words were "peeking" and not learning.

If u r talking abt maths or even physics then yes, I agree one has much to learn from those books.

Those r facts that cannot be disputed.

The rest r subjective because its akin to a belief centred around a man - and its unique to him alone.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just finished "The Book on Rental Property Investing" by Brandon Turner last week.
It kinda dissuades me from going into it, but it's good to know for your personal home too I think this info, pretty easy to read. There's something you will learn in at least one chapter that 99.99% of Americans don't know about real estate investing. I just can't stomach dealing with tenants (he tells you how, but still) and all the variables so I'm gonna forgo risky real estate investing.