Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Books on sexual dominance

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I practice dominance in the bedroom but feel like I've only scratched the surface and the dominance that I practice is starting to seem vanilla. Part of that is because there are only a certain number of things in my usual bag of tricks and I haven't expanded it in some time, but the bigger part is that as I've continued my red pill evolution and keep getting better and better at making women comfortable sharing their sexual fantasies and turn-ons with me, I feel there's just more I could do that I'm not even aware of, and the more women share their fantasies with me, the more I realize just how rough they want it - though I do get the feeling that some are still holding back from telling me everything. Often during the conversation, they will ask me what my fantasies are and if they get the sense that I'm not into anything really crazy or embarrassing, I get the sense they don't share all of their fantasies with me. I did read a book on B-D-S-M a few years back, but I don't think I could do it with a straight face - just not for me I don't think. Was looking for input on some books that are good at expanding one's horizons on sexual dominance, yet not specifically B-D-S-M.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I practice dominance in the bedroom but feel like I've only scratched the surface and the dominance that I practice is starting to seem vanilla. Part of that is because there are only a certain number of things in my usual bag of tricks and I haven't expanded it in some time, but the bigger part is that as I've continued my red pill evolution and keep getting better and better at making women comfortable sharing their sexual fantasies and turn-ons with me, I feel there's just more I could do that I'm not even aware of, and the more women share their fantasies with me, the more I realize just how rough they want it - though I do get the feeling that some are still holding back from telling me everything. Often during the conversation, they will ask me what my fantasies are and if they get the sense that I'm not into anything really crazy or embarrassing, I get the sense they don't share all of their fantasies with me. I did read a book on **** a few years back, but I don't think I could do it with a straight face - just not for me I don't think. Was looking for input on some books that are good at expanding one's horizons on sexual dominance, yet not specifically ****.
Good thread. To me is more instinctual and subjective (woman to woman) so I don't have any recommendations but def tagging myself here for updates. It'd be great to see what other members can share that we can use.

Modern Man Advice

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conan the Barbarian.

• Haha
Reactions: B80

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what women are really into? 50
Shades of gray. I’ve never met a woman that wasn’t into it. Watch that movie, read the book and take notes. I love it when a girl thinks I’ve been prudish and then she’s wowed after her first encounter with me. You can see the change on her face and how she looks at me.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mikedee I have that one! Great book.... I haven't finished it though. I should pick it back up.

@Robert28 yeah I've seen the movie to try to see why women like it. That is definitely getting into the **** side of things.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what women are really into? 50
Shades of gray. I’ve never met a woman that wasn’t into it. Watch that movie, read the book and take notes. I love it when a girl thinks I’ve been prudish and then she’s wowed after her first encounter with me. You can see the change on her face and how she looks at me.
I have found this to be 100% true. ALL women want to be treated this way to some degree. I've always told my guy friends you want to be a combination of (young) Han Solo and Christian Grey. I actually call this phenomenon the 50 Shades effect. It didn't sell a gazillion copies to men. It was all women who ate that stuff up. Having said that, you can't fake dominance. Slapping a woman around or giving it to her rough (although welcomed by many women) is something anybody can do. Its all about what's between their ears. Being able to get them wet with just a few words is only the beginning. I won't try to dominate your thread, but you can totally dominate a woman sexually without ever leaving a mark on her and they frigging love it. Trust me.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I get older I try to please them in bed and it has opposite effect. I shouldnt' care and go back to the old way.
I have come to this realization as well. It kind of sucks to be honest, because I enjoy giving pleasure just as much as I enjoy receiving it, but women are wired differently than us and the less I focus on them and the more I focus on myself, the more they seem to like it.

TheProspect

Reaction score
I have come to this realization as well. It kind of sucks to be honest, because I enjoy giving pleasure just as much as I enjoy receiving it, but women are wired differently than us and the less I focus on them and the more I focus on myself, the more they seem to like it.
@oldmanofthesea @mikedee

Interesting. I agree with you guys for the most part, but I don’t think a man being selfish in bed is what universally all women like and prefer.

Of course there’s various factors involved that are of influence: Your relationship with the woman (is it an LTR or is she just looking for d!ck that night), her personality and predisposition towards sex & sexual preferences, her mood leading up to sex, and more. These all impact how a girl will respond (and/or eventually respond) to your selfishness in bed.

I think an important distinction to make is that a man does not necessarily have to be selfish in order to be dominant in bed. There’s a difference between selfishness and dominance, although they can and do often overlap.

Women love being able to please their man or partner, it’s in their nature, and that often means allowing him to be in his masculine, display dominance, and ravish her body.

That being said, women who have a healthy relationship with sex (who are quite rare these days to be honest) would expect more reciprocation and consideration in the bedroom at some point, instead of being the repeated recipient of pure selfishness, specifically in LTRs. Hell, I’ve even had FWBs who eventually don’t want solely to just be taken to pound town and suck d!ck every single time — and the chicks that do I’ve noticed always tend to have some obvious issues and extreme emotional volatility.

In my experience, when it comes to repeated sexual partners, be it LTR or FWB, a variance of approaches work best (especially if you know when and how to use them). In an LTR context, this means knowing when to be dominant to the point of selfishness & also dominant in the sense of controlling the other’s pleasure, but also when to “make love” and be more gentle, loving, & affectionate — and sometimes being both within the same session.

One thing that I would say is pretty much universally true in the bedroom:

All women are turned on by (and will submit to) a man who knows how to lead them.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread. To me is more instinctual and subjective (woman to woman) so I don't have any recommendations but def tagging myself here for updates. It'd be great to see what other members can share that we can use.

Modern Man Advice
“Good thread” head ass

Shades of gray. I’ve never met a woman that wasn’t into it
Yeah I was gonna say this . Never heard a woman say a single bad thing about 50 shades

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to have to watch 50 shades but then they say the movie is nothing like the books so I'm going to probably have to read the book too ( sigh )

Generally i don't think men really understand women sexually at all , heck i don't think women even understand themselves on a sexual level

For a males its quite simple attractive female in fairly good physical condition - we will all fvck her and nut no questions asked

For females it's much more complex she is wondering how does the male make her feel , what sort of vibe is he giving her , is she aroused by him is the mutual attraction there and on and on the list of questions in her mind goes

Women say they like tall muscular men but not necessarily because they are tall and muscular its because in her mind she is imagining him having the power her throw her around and dominate her that is what's turning her on not the fact he is big and tall

that is why 6ft + guys can be crap with women , they just open their mouths

I was out in London a few weeks ago me and a friend were speaking to a group of HB's one of the HB 7's in the group was giving me some subtle IOI's

after around an hour i just got up and sat next to her moving the person that was there out of the way , then under the table i put my hand on her thigh, she didn't stop me and allowed me to continue rubbing her pu$$y under the table

I was quite drunk and probably wouldn't have had the balls to do it sober but i get the feeling this is the type of thing they will think about when they are alone fingering themselves

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dominance is doing what you want, when you want to do it. So if you are not into whips and chains and the censored bee dee ess emm, then to do those things is not dominance. And being selfish, even mean, is fine if the other person likes it. No one outside the relationship has the right to judge and label.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Ive personally never read 50 Shades of Gray…however I will concur that women love dominance in bed and in life.

There is an inherent security in it that women crave. That’s probably a hard wired primal biology thing.

Always remember. The most erotic erogenous zone is the mind. Seduction of the mind is what creates deep desire. Women crave to be deeply desired. Focus on the mind and desire and you will rule her body

Happy Hunting ;)

The_Hand_Of_God

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any books of sex tips in general would be interesting.

I'm not **** in bed at all, but always open too blowing someone away with something different/improving.