Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Books, music, branching out your intrests to increase convo. skills

Don_090

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A way to be an awesome convo. person is to branch your mind out in every possible way,
I try to read atleast several good sized books a month.
these books should usually focus on ideas or pesonal growth such as spirtulism "Rolling Thunder" is a great example, for humor about modern things try Tom Robbins books such as "The Jitterbug Perfume" or for growth "The 48 Laws of Power" Books not only help you, but also open your mind to many many things, things you can talk to about to a girl, who is soon convinced that you're so "smart" and "deep" Stay away from books that are about fantasy, these books are merely in escape from reality but do inspire creativity.

Music... not angry or depressing music like stained or godsmack, but actal music, music that you can groove to or whatever, such as Dave matthews, Bela Fleck, Phish, Any Rock any thing... Miles Davis- *****es Brew, things that open your mind and make you feel good, these are also other things you can talk about to girls, they see you are free-minded, positive, that you are basically a Rennacianse man,

Branch out your intrests into everything, you'll notice the results,

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This tactic is good, but it remains subjective: stupid girls will be turned off by this, but intelligent girls will be nicely turned on, especially in combination with a great sense of humor.

Also, you've got one hell of a great taste in music. Props to you on that.

Rx

------------------
REd-xL (19)

Character is destiny.

Character shows in four virtues: Fortitude, prudence, temperance, and justice. A person with good character will persist and endure, chose carefully and thoughtfully, control emotion with reason, operate with equity and fairness. By contrast, a person with poor character will quit easily, behave thoughtlessly, allow mood to conquer intelligence, and act selfishly.

"You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions."
- Mahfouz, Naguib

stockholder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In spend like 75 guilders (rough estimation:30 dollars) on magazines in a month.It helps too.My favorite is Maxim's US Edition.Very good Don Juan advices.

Big JC

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi don,

ive read the 48 laws of power and cant recommend that enough.

the other book rolling thunder sounds good too, do you know who the author is?

Don_090

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Big JC, Rolling Thunder is by Doug Boyd,
this guy Doug Boyd goes around the world studying people like swami's and medicine men, Rolling Thunder is a medicine man who's outlook on the world is amazing, it's really worth reading, I also highly recommend The Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins,

XCMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First, i'd like to say godsmack has its place in music. I myself have a fairly wide (in the realm of rock) taste... i like everything from godsmack to led zeppelin to semisonic to greenday to rage against the machine. Recently, I got some girl to like me (uniintentionally, btw i like her also) because of my witty intellect and knowledge/bsing power on many subjects... later.

------------------
"I must not fear. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration..." Dune