"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

BOOK REVIEW: The Mystery Method

brolly

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2019
Messages
50
Reaction score
17
Age
37
The Mystery Method how to get beautiful women in to bed. By Mystery.

I have purchased and read this book twice

I am in the process of writing down bullet point notes to have on my phone for checking while I am out to keep the core ideas fresh in my mind until it becomes second nature of applying while in interaction.

Now rather than trying to rate the book I will say it’s an easy and enjoyable book to read that gives a detailed enough explanation as to why you would do the things in the book and how.

It covers the fundamental aspects of game but more importantly it covers the fundamental aspects of why women do what they do and how to use this to your advantage and understand why things happen they way they happen.

During this week I will update with how I go doing approaches using his method I will try my best to just stick with the methods from this book and not use my own stuff and document it here.

But I would recommend anyone buying the book if you are wanting to learn pua/game especially if you want an A to Z process rather than trying to piece it together with videos etc.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top