Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BOOK REVIEW: The Mystery Method

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mystery Method how to get beautiful women in to bed. By Mystery.

I have purchased and read this book twice

I am in the process of writing down bullet point notes to have on my phone for checking while I am out to keep the core ideas fresh in my mind until it becomes second nature of applying while in interaction.

Now rather than trying to rate the book I will say it’s an easy and enjoyable book to read that gives a detailed enough explanation as to why you would do the things in the book and how.

It covers the fundamental aspects of game but more importantly it covers the fundamental aspects of why women do what they do and how to use this to your advantage and understand why things happen they way they happen.

During this week I will update with how I go doing approaches using his method I will try my best to just stick with the methods from this book and not use my own stuff and document it here.

But I would recommend anyone buying the book if you are wanting to learn pua/game especially if you want an A to Z process rather than trying to piece it together with videos etc.