Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Book of Pook

Asterix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently reading the Book of Pook

He says that feminism is about de-sexualization. Men have become AFCs and nice guys, thereby losing what makes them men: masculinity. Same goes for women.

He also says that it has made the genders to become androgynous. This affects other sectors like education, health, etc because the focus of society is now on sex. This makes men/women feel like their true selves and as a result, sexuality is the main focus. We see this everywhere: music, movies, etc.

Can somebody explain this better?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People desire sexual tension as it is programmed into our evolutionary behavior, and since feminism has taken the measured, civilized sexualization out of pop-culture, it is replaced with an animalistic sexual expression. If you watch old movies prior to 1970, you'll see sexual tension, or gender roles being played out without the whole romantic/physical part being played out. Sexuality was much more strongly implied through interactions, but the cloths that people wore were far less sexualized (prior to 1960 especially). Today, girls wear revealing outfits, but the sexual behavior is less civilized and more animalistic. Sexual tension characterized in a way that does not correspond with reality and there are no gender roles to speak of.

El Roi

Don Juan
Reaction score
People desire sexual tension as it is programmed into our evolutionary behavior, and since feminism has taken the measured, civilized sexualization out of pop-culture, it is replaced with an animalistic sexual expression. If you watch old movies prior to 1970, you'll see sexual tension, or gender roles being played out without the whole romantic/physical part being played out. Sexuality was much more strongly implied through interactions, but the cloths that people wore were far less sexualized (prior to 1960 especially). Today, girls wear revealing outfits, but the sexual behavior is less civilized and more animalistic. Sexual tension characterized in a way that does not correspond with reality and there are no gender roles to speak of.
That’s a great explanation. I’d like to watch some of the movies you’re referring to. Any good ones that come to mind?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could never understand the appeal fo the Book of Pook. The author's writing style is just unbearable. If there is some good advice there, I find it impossible to extract due to the fact that the whole thing reads like it was written by a teenage video gamer who spent too many hours playing Zelda.

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a great explanation. I’d like to watch some of the movies you’re referring to. Any good ones that come to mind?
Many of the John Wayne Westerns come to mind.

Asterix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could never understand the appeal fo the Book of Pook. The author's writing style is just unbearable. If there is some good advice there, I find it impossible to extract due to the fact that the whole thing reads like it was written by a teenage video gamer who spent too many hours playing Zelda.
Quite the contrary for me, his style is very unique and he breaks down arguments and opinions into relatable terms. He also covers possible counters that his statements may cause.

It's actually very relatable, but I think I understand your point.

One book I couldn't stand was The Rational Male. I read it and liked it, but I feel that the structure was disorganized and he could have worked on it. Some words and terms were unnecessary. Still a great book, though.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The agenda is to move this world into a Post-Gender world where the very concept of Man and Woman becomes extinct. All that you're seeing in regards to the erosion of Gender Roles has been carefully thought-out and planned by the architects of our world. A world of androgynes is the goal.
Why?
im always interested in these things, because i believe there is a war on men, however i dont like it to go into the conspiracy theory realm.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "why' is very important. Then it becomes less confusing.

The androgyne agenda is happening for a very simple reason. It's an ancient reason.

The belief is that in the beginning, prior to Adam and Eve, the first human was an immortal androgyne. There is a belief that "gendered humans", when the first human was split into man and woman, made us fall from immortality, and that to become immortal we have to become androgynous, in the perfect image of God.

This is all Kabbalah and secret society stuff. It's not stuff that I believe in, but the people who run our world believe in it.

I think it's so funny that the Trans movement is ancient, but the people on board with it think they are super progressive.
interesting, but not something ill bring up with the Levels of IQ ive got round me haha

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The agenda is to move this world into a Post-Gender world where the very concept of Man and Woman becomes extinct. All that you're seeing in regards to the erosion of Gender Roles has been carefully thought-out and planned by the architects of our world. A world of androgynes is the goal.

You see a lot of "Blank-slate equalism" on this forum too (the idea that Gender is all just social conditioning). Many guys here have bought into the idea that men and women are the same, or at least very similar. When masculine/feminine polarity dies, the sex dies too.
Funny. I was thinking the exact same thing. Surprised there hasn’t been a post apocalyptic movie about this. The sex doesn’t die though, it just becomes asexual reproduction.