Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Book: No more mister nice guy by Robert Glover-some provoked thoughts on femin ism

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Excellent book. Please share your thoughts if you've read this book. I'm on pg 54 of hardcover version in Chapter 2, as I stop to make this thread.

This book is making me think of fem inism and how to turn it off, like a light switch.
A lot of men agree that dating and relationships would improve with f eminism gone.

*Women need to stop working outside the home to end f emini sm.*

I don't see how that can be accomplished.
Why would men financially provide for a woman who lives in a different residence than him?
If men are on strike and not marrying or otherwise living with women to financially support them, how do women survive without working outside the home? And thus, fem inism continues.

*Make it illegal for a woman to leave her father's financial providership until the father is replaced by a man who will do it?*

Again, what man would financially support a woman living separately from him? He would not. But men don't want to marry.
What other solution is there to end fe minism by removing women from the workforce?

Feminis m only persists because women are working outside of the home(my thesis as inspired by this book, I've thought this before, too)

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism is a state of mind even before than anything connected to law, economy or relationships...its based of the fact that any lower female instinct is a right for females and a duty to observe for men.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that book is part of the core study for many red pill programs. I am guessing you know that, so most RP folks will have at least knowledge of it if not having read it. it is a decent read, with easy to understand ideas.

about feminism. feminism is a form of transgender. the woman wants to identify with the traits of a man but also keep the prefered treatment of women. there are many more reported transgender men that fake being female then women that fake being man, but if we add in the hardcore feminist on the women to men side it equals out. most feminist do not look very feminine or act feminine. they do not want to be female, they want to be male but with prefered treatment.

is no kind answer to this.

there are plenty of women supported by men that live away. it is called a mistress and often comes with room and board just like a wife. they do however have to provide some services. no one rides for free.

the core definition of feminism is a fallacy. the sexes, men and women are not equal. they do have equal value, but they are not interchangeable. feminism wrongly asserts that they are interchangeable and only in ways that provide benefit, not in any ways that provide burden.

the key drivers of humans are sex and status. any solution must address those two issues and somehow use them to achieve the results for any solution to be long lasting. one of the things we could do is put into place a social scoring system that gives negative and public results about women that have sex outside of marriage(before, during, after). this would then tremendously reduce the social power of women in general and move men to want to have a wife. If men can not have sex without a wife they will want one. If a woman will officially and publicly lose status for sex with other than the husband she will avoid that. The end result is men working, and women nurturing the family(teamwork). no more need to game the wife, no more need to divorce, no more need for women to try to be men. this used to be the role of the church. multiple forms of easy birth control have made it all the worse, a baby without a father used to be the ultimate shame. easy to avoid that now, that leads to all the other problems such as women now required to support themself financially. it is a slippery slope with the first slip is to protect or hide the status of women that are doing sex with whoever and whenever they feel the urge.. that ultimately leads to ALL of the other problems.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
that book is part of the core study for many red pill programs. I am guessing you know that, so most RP folks will have at least knowledge of it if not having read it. it is a decent read, with easy to understand ideas.

about feminism. feminism is a form of transgender. the woman wants to identify with the traits of a man but also keep the prefered treatment of women. there are many more reported transgender men that fake being female then women that fake being man, but if we add in the hardcore feminist on the women to men side it equals out. most feminist do not look very feminine or act feminine. they do not want to be female, they want to be male but with prefered treatment.

is no kind answer to this.

there are plenty of women supported by men that live away. it is called a mistress and often comes with room and board just like a wife. they do however have to provide some services. no one rides for free.

the core definition of feminism is a fallacy. the sexes, men and women are not equal. they do have equal value, but they are not interchangeable. feminism wrongly asserts that they are interchangeable and only in ways that provide benefit, not in any ways that provide burden.

the key drivers of humans are sex and status. any solution must address those two issues and somehow use them to achieve the results for any solution to be long lasting. one of the things we could do is put into place a social scoring system that gives negative and public results about women that have sex outside of marriage(before, during, after). this would then tremendously reduce the social power of women in general and move men to want to have a wife. If men can not have sex without a wife they will want one. If a woman will officially and publicly lose status for sex with other than the husband she will avoid that. The end result is men working, and women nurturing the family(teamwork). no more need to game the wife, no more need to divorce, no more need for women to try to be men. this used to be the role of the church. multiple forms of easy birth control have made it all the worse, a baby without a father used to be the ultimate shame. easy to avoid that now, that leads to all the other problems such as women now required to support themself financially. it is a slippery slope with the first slip is to protect or hide the status of women that are doing sex with whoever and whenever they feel the urge.. that ultimately leads to ALL of the other problems.
this is excellent.
Excellent idea about sex and status.

It is difficult to discuss this as such a sensitive word is being dissected (f*ism)but it is important.

Thank you for replying metalwater.

This book is excellent. I have 2 pages I'm going to copy onto my white boards like I did with my emotional eating and atomic habits books.

I'm getting a lot of value from this book, even if I'm not a guy.

As I started to read your response I was hoping you would finish with a solution and it seems you did!

Ok.

So sex and status must be addressed more than the fact of women on her own needing to work to provide for themselves.

Since we know women are the sex gatekeepers which then has a direct effect on the men gatekeeping for relationships(where providing can happen and women working/feminism/acting like men can end) .......it really must start with women changing their sex and status views.

Man, that could be difficult. How to get women to see more value in their virginity and fidelity and hypergamy rejection in marriage.
Do you know how much consciousness that's going to take?

It has to start with women and not men showing this leadership because of the benefits in today's western gynocracies making it easier for women to change and have some protection from Daddy government/courts/media while doing so.
I cannot speak about currently married women but I can speak about myself and my experiences.

But the real change has to happen at the beginning hormonal years pre-15 and then the top form smv years for women 18-22 for these shifts in sex and status to be permanent and lasting.

It would be a relief to never have extramarital(singles) sex again metalwater. The damaging emotional and mental hits at failing again to secure a provider and also protector would end by refusing to date in today's high sex expectation marketplace.

At my age, the only effects I think I could have is by leading by example and at least continuing to refuse and avoid encouraging women to work outside the home.(keep turning down opportunities to speak to women about learning welding, for example)

The social scoring system idea would need some more specifics. I'll help develop your idea by thinking on this awhile. My first thought about it is like a HB scale that's widely talked about....call it the SeStat score?

Its always effective to punish people in their wallet, as trying to comvince them to give up their 'sexual freedom' won't work. Women resist being shamed and taking accountability and responsibility. It has to hit them financially first or they won't change.

Take this whole viru s thing for example. It suddenly removed a workplace for a lot of women and men too, I know.
A lot of women have been financially hit and are now relearning and have the time and energy to practice homemaking skills.
I'm curious if their extramarital sexual appetites have been forcibly dampened now too. That may be a fire that's out of control, I don't know.
Another way to hit women financially to get them to change their views and practices on sex and status, would be to change alimony laws. I have never heard of any men organising media covered protests about divorce and family law. Protests seem to be happening for a mutitude of reasons but never that, surprisingly?!

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent book. Please share your thoughts if you've read this book. I'm on pg 54 of hardcover version in Chapter 2, as I stop to make this thread.

This book is making me think of fem inism and how to turn it off, like a light switch.
A lot of men agree that dating and relationships would improve with f eminism gone.

*Women need to stop working outside the home to end f emini sm.*

I don't see how that can be accomplished.
Why would men financially provide for a woman who lives in a different residence than him?
If men are on strike and not marrying or otherwise living with women to financially support them, how do women survive without working outside the home? And thus, fem inism continues.

*Make it illegal for a woman to leave her father's financial providership until the father is replaced by a man who will do it?*

Again, what man would financially support a woman living separately from him? He would not. But men don't want to marry.
What other solution is there to end fe minism by removing women from the workforce?

Feminis m only persists because women are working outside of the home(my thesis as inspired by this book, I've thought this before, too)
first prolem I see is the fact you want to force people to do what you belive is "right", with always goes wrong, don't matter how "good" will you belive would do, it will never give more pros then cons, freedom is something you should belive and employ, you are free to do what you want, but you also have to deal with the responsability with that freedom, hence why majority of people choose to be a slave for life, it prevent then for having any responsability for his own life, and then they can blame others for his demise, be it god, goverment, parents, neighboors and so on

christie

Banned
Reaction score
first prolem I see is the fact you want to force people to do what you belive is "right", with always goes wrong, don't matter how "good" will you belive would do, it will never give more pros then cons, freedom is something you should belive and employ, you are free to do what you want, but you also have to deal with the responsability with that freedom, hence why majority of people choose to be a slave for life, it prevent then for having any responsability for his own life, and then they can blame others for his demise, be it god, goverment, parents, neighboors and so on
Yes, I understand immediately what you mean.

I was just thinking about what I wrote; if I 'virtue signalled',
I think I did and it is difficult to come up with balanced solutions.

Ultimately, I can only control myself and only I have the keys to unlock my OWN mental slavery.

I do believe we are free, but I also feel a responsibilty living in society to set a good example. I have not always done that and I'm remorseful.

I don't want to force people.
I was being bold with my ideas of discouraging women from working and protesting alimony/divorce/family laws. I agree with metalwater that the negative and public results with premarital, extramarital and post marital sex can be internalised by me and my choices anyways. I take responsibilities for my own choices. I've never been married but I was engaged once and should not have had sex past that breakup but I did 5 years later with this last ex.

Its important to only control one's self Alvafe. Thank you for your reply.
I feel like you reminded me of some important attitude adjustments: when speaking about making changes in society, we should be focusing on ourselves.

Exactly what the book No more mister nice guy first starts encouraging: to focus on ourselves!

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom line, our westernized society is too far gone as a whole. The morality placed upon women used to come from their fathers or the church. With so many dead-beat dads, or even worse, feminized dads, that ship has sailed. The church is all that is left. That is why westernized society has worked so adamantly the past century to separate and remove the church from our lives. Without a moral arbitrator, women will subject themselves to their innate nature of sin. Feminism was built upon the absence of the church and thrives off our sinful ego.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gender Fatigue is already beginning to set in: we are sick of hearing about women, listening to women, watching women... Female Entertainment has gone largely down hill because males are tired of consuming it.

They fill their own graves with talk of feminism, because we are all aware that nothing will ever be enough to fulfill them outside of motherhood... Feminism is led by women who rejected motherhood in its purest form for a hypergamous lifestyle that eventually ends with the introduction of new blood.

This war of ideals between new blood of women and old blood will begin and it will never end... Women are not capable of maintaining hierarchy, they will fall upon themselves for the throne.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Bottom line, our westernized society is too far gone as a whole. The morality placed upon women used to come from their fathers or the church. With so many dead-beat dads, or even worse, feminized dads, that ship has sailed. The church is all that is left. That is why westernized society has worked so adamantly the past century to separate and remove the church from our lives. Without a moral arbitrator, women will subject themselves to their innate nature of sin. Feminism was built upon the absence of the church and thrives off our sinful ego.
Yes, this is a good explanation.
I have heard and read that most denomination memberships are down in attendance and practice(before Covid)

christie

Banned
Reaction score
It’s a very good book. Standard red pill stuff. Definitely worth the read.
Yes, its excellent. I just found the answer to one of my other thread's questions of how are men going to individuate and break their 'monogamy' from their mothers?

By hanging out with more men and stop waiting for their father to be available. Simple and effective.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Gender Fatigue is already beginning to set in: we are sick of hearing about women, listening to women, watching women... Female Entertainment has gone largely down hill because males are tired of consuming it.

They fill their own graves with talk of feminism, because we are all aware that nothing will ever be enough to fulfill them outside of motherhood... Feminism is led by women who rejected motherhood in its purest form for a hypergamous lifestyle that eventually ends with the introduction of new blood.

This war of ideals between new blood of women and old blood will begin and it will never end... Women are not capable of maintaining hierarchy, they will fall upon themselves for the throne.
This is interesting and dramatic imagery.
The blood reference is something that women never seem to feel comfortable talking about(hidden or controlled menstruation/ovulation)
Poetic thoughts.

When faced with fatigue, it is always best to take a rest from what's taxing you. I was secretly hoping this book would only speak about the male gender but alas, the author bringing up the f*ism word helps to teach men they are living in a system and I'm guessing, empowers them by indignation.

I know the author bringing up f*ism, mostly leads to commisserating and fatigue, but its important to push creativity boundaries to see if we can't come up with some actionable solutions.
I'm interested in and practicing selfdevelopment and I'm certain there's other females out there lurking that are interested in a more harmonious society than this gynocentric one.

A lot of women want their masculine men back.

I think its the responsibility of thinkers to push themselves to come up with solutions and ways to take steps in their own lives to change society systems if the systems aren't not working.

Push through the gender fatigue and make decisions not to reward femin ists with your dating or sexual company. Do not praise women who insist on working outside the marital home.

Boycotts like that.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its always effective to punish people in their wallet, as trying to comvince them to give up their 'sexual freedom' won't work. Women resist being shamed and taking accountability and responsibility. It has to hit them financially first or they won't change.
respectfully disagree, a wallet is a means to status(if beyond basic needs). hitting status directly is a shortcut to get traction. a big sign on the side of a building and on the top of every web browser. "Miss so and so has done something bad and we all should shame her", do not allow her to rent from you, do not sell to her, do not sit next to her. Shun her, it is a very powerful tool available and can be effective. some will still try to anyway and we will have examples because of that. this is almost exactly what the church used to do.

the obvious problem is that we men will not do it, we will always be happy to help her sin.... and often will encourage and even teach her how to do it. for women status is stronger than sex, for men sex is stronger than status.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
respectfully disagree, a wallet is a means to status(if beyond basic needs). hitting status directly is a shortcut to get traction. a big sign on the side of a building and on the top of every web browser. "Miss so and so has done something bad and we all should shame her", do not allow her to rent from you, do not sell to her, do not sit next to her. Shun her, it is a very powerful tool available and can be effective. some will still try to anyway and we will have examples because of that. this is almost exactly what the church used to do.

the obvious problem is that we men will not do it, we will always be happy to help her sin.... and often will encourage and even teach her how to do it. for women status is stronger than sex, for men sex is stronger than status.
ok, good point about the wallet only be a means to status.

I won't resist your idea, women do tend to think shaming is horrible or else they wouldn't try to shame men(thinking that's a horrible punishment for them too)

But what about the evil ones?
The two evil women I have encountered in the past 7 years laughed in the face of shaming attempts.

What do you do when they cannot be shamed? Increase the tactics to public ads?
Track down the men behind them encouraging them to commit that sin? What if the men are beyond reproach?

It becomes a scenario like encountering a passive-agressive person. There is no helping them, JUST AVOID

It takes unity to shame a woman in order for her to change her behaviour.
The Church idealistically sounds like the perfect unity group. A tribe in some remote, 'trapped' setting would also be an example of a unified front that could successfully shame as the woman's survival is more emminent if she doesn't calibrate.

I do like the SeStat scoring idea too.
0 is unsalvagable and 100 is a virgin.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting a lot of value from this book, even if I'm not a guy.
That's cool. I don't think I've read that book. But just be aware that tactics that are effective for males are not always effective for females. The feminine draws the masculine, and vice versa.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfectly imperfect. An interesting idea.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But what about the evil ones?
The two evil women I have encountered in the past 7 years laughed in the face of shaming attempts.
most women will be good if it is in their interest to do so. the evil ones will get identified and known.

the system will identify the evil ones as evil and keep the good ones from becoming evil.

it is why many aware men seek younger women, not just because the body is young, but also the mind is not yet evil. as the girls learn of their social power due to sex the absolute power corrupts them absolutely. we often see mature men telling how easy it is to lead a young woman to behave or do what is desired. because she is not yet evil. the words are not exactly correct. evil and selfishness are different and not every woman become evil. the perceived status, power, and attention from men that want sex is a corrupting force.

if we prevent that jadeing by forcing the men to care for their woman because other women are not available to them and likewise the woman is inclined to focus on her man because she is prevented from accepting attention from other men. stop spending so much effort on facebook and more on learning and performing skills, production, and wealth of all kinds. Almost 100% percent of the time, gender-related issues are due to another option either real or perceived.

in the end, those few evil will still be. they will cause issues, but young good ones will be discouraged from copy them.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
most women will be good if it is in their interest to do so. the evil ones will get identified and known.

the system will identify the evil ones as evil and keep the good ones from becoming evil.

it is why many aware men seek younger women, not just because the body is young, but also the mind is not yet evil. as the girls learn of their social power due to sex the absolute power corrupts them absolutely. we often see mature men telling how easy it is to lead a young woman to behave or do what is desired. because she is not yet evil. the words are not exactly correct. evil and selfishness are different and not every woman become evil. the perceived status, power, and attention from men that want sex is a corrupting force.

if we prevent that jadeing by forcing the men to care for their woman because other women are not available to them and likewise the woman is inclined to focus on her man because she is prevented from accepting attention from other men. stop spending so much effort on facebook and more on learning and performing skills, production, and wealth of all kinds. Almost 100% percent of the time, gender-related issues are due to another option either real or perceived.

in the end, those few evil will still be. they will cause issues, but young good ones will be discouraged from copy them.
I like that you said the evil ones could get identified as evil and known and that the system will keep the good ones from becoming evil.
Part of the horror of meeting these types, is that you feel responsible that future good people that end up in their path won't have the warning to watch out for them.
Sometimes it just takes all your strength to un-enmesh yourself from that sinful triangulation and disconnect the emotional hose they indirectly attached to you, through him. He and her were flying high while my lifeforce was being drained; accepting his behaviour of interacting with her inappropriately against my boundaries(wishes).

This book speaks of triangulation and the emotional hose.

I agree with men pursuing 18-22 yr range of women even if the goal wasn't children, but simply pureness and goodness of young trainable, impressionable mind.

It makes sense to me.

What you write about option as a real or perceived gender-related problem is true.
Temptation dies when there's less perceived options.