“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bon Voyage II

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Long has been since I've posted a post worth being posted. I've been fighting my demons and clearing up my misperceptions for a bit. But now things are calm again and I feel I should contribute.

I've graduated from High School. My prom hasn't happened yet but still I shall write on the things I've learned.

I've entered High School in the beginning of 2001, right about the same time I found sosuave.com. I was still a lurker at the forums.

I had met at that time a guy who was very charismatic, and watched him carefully to pick up some clues. Also I learned on the DJ Newsletter the basics like Kino, Smiling, Eye Contact, posture and everything else.

But, more than anything, I promised myself that I'd be popular. That my days of not having female friends or being hated by them would be over. I would learn how to talk and befriend women, and consequently become more popular with them.

Willpower. The drive to succeed. I had many flaws, and I was very new to this stuff and to the social world as a whole, but I had willpower. I wanted to learn. I wanted to become more charismatic. I wanted to break my old paradigms. That's half of the way.

And yes I did. I was friends with the popular girls. I was becoming a popular guy myself. More than I believed I could be. There were 6 freshmen classes, I knew the cutest girls from all. There was this special girl that I really liked, since the first day of class. I worked my way and started to become intimate with her.

Insecurity. That is the most cruel enemy you can have. Because it is YOU. It's your own paradigms. It's the f*cking fear that makes you think that you'll fail, and that you're a miserable ridiculous little creature in which is the joke of the world on.

I was very insecure. There were two main reasons for my insecurity.
One of them was that I was a very skinny, different looking guy. I was growing my hair, it was a mess, and it caught a lot of attention. I was skinny and couldn't fight to save my a$$, so I was very insecure and allowed a lot of embarassing situations to occur.

I did not demand respect from anyone. I couldn't impose myself.
It's sad, but in my reality, violence was a way of doing it. Not real violence, but, agressiveness. I wasn't agressive.

It went on until I finally started taking Nin-Jutsu classes and training with my friend. I wasn't secure enough to kick everyone's a$ses, but I learned to be pragmatic in defending myself. And so a natural agressiveness was raised.

I'd try to stay away from fights and from the people who used to embarass me. As I did not command respect from them, they could try to mock me at any time, but I knew that if things got harder, I'd kick them in the balls, puch their stomachs and then kick their mouths when they were in the ground.

But, the ghost of a insecure first impression remained among my classmates. That would get me a lot of trouble in the future.

Learn how to protect yourself. Do Aikido, Karate, Jiu-Jitsu, or Self-Protection classes. Whatever suits you. You'll be confident in yourself, and naturally more agressive.

Now, the other reason was that I believed that I wasn't socially "acceptable".
Maybe because I tried to be so different from everyone, I was such a threat to their egos that the only way they had to defend theirselves were by attacking me. I was the "ugly" guy, the "weird" guy.

I started buying into that sh!t and it f*cked up my self-confidence. I started to become needy, of attention and validation from everyone. So I f*cked up with the girls. few of them could stand me around.

Don't believe the sh!t that other people tell you. You're not f*cking ugly as they say. Those self-proclaimed "handsome guys" haven't nailed none of the chicks that I really found hot in school, so that's someone else's ego trip that you buy into.

After watching Fight Club, and training Nin-Jutsu with my friends, a destructive sense of dettachment took over me. Odd as it sounds, I can't really recall much from the end of my freshmen year.

When I was a sophomore, things were different. I was reading more and more into Sosuave. I signed up to the forum, asked questions and started to try all these things I was learning.

Slowly, a revolution came. My hair was longer, more stylish, I was wearing better clothes, my face was better from the acne, I had more confidence in myself.

Only thing was that I got myself in a state of lethargy. Besides one casual party, I wouldn't go after girls. I wouldn't socialize with people. That got me rusty. And therefore depressed. So:

Socialize. A lot, with a lot of people. Don't fall for the trap of "I'll only talk to the hot girls." Talk to everyone about everything. Make your contacts. Make good first impressions.

So I was bad until my natural DJ friend came back from Japan.
I started talking a lot with him, reading more into the forum, being more bold in my interactions with ladies, meeting some ladies outside school.

So in my Winter vacations (summer for you) of 2002 a revolution took place.
I cleaned up and changed my clothes. Got rid of a lot of old, ugly clothes, rid of a lot of black heavy metal shirts. Bought stylish clothes and shoes.

Started to dress up. Learned how to play soccer, started to play a lot. Those d*mn endorphines got me rid of depression forever.
Started talking again to the girl I had a crush, to prove myself that there's no such thing as "game over" with girls.

Play sports. Go to gym. They're good for your health, your vanity and your soul.

School came back, the advices were getting better and better from my friend, I started to feel on top of the world. Had small and important success every now and then.

By the month of my birthday, I had cut my long hair, was wearing the messy hairdo, stylish shoes, pants, shirts.

Look your best. Clothes make or break the man. Work hard to make a good first impression. It helps you cover a lot of flaws. Also, learn to enjoy the art of dressing well and the subsequent compliments you'll receive :)

I was at a high point. My friend giving me top-quality advice, I started posting some decent things here, tried Speed Seduction for a few.

But then my friend went to Japan again. Things start to get static. I just kept playing soccer, practicing Nin-Jutsu every now and then... and waiting, to see what was coming next.

Self Improvement. Body, Mind and Soul. Keep them all at the finest shape.

Junior year... my last year... so many memories... I enjoyed a lot... still suffered from some mistakes from the past, like making bad impressions or not socializing with everyone, those limitated my field of acting.

But still... I began the year a little more laconic. I had a bad experience in a camp that I went to before classes.
Girls there would love me but the guys there c*ckblocked me seriously.

So I realized this growing problem. I was too good.

Know who you are. If you are too good, learn to tone down a little. Arrogance might make people jealous and consequently try to screw your game.

Seriously. I couldn't have a decent conversation my classmates, but I could meet and entertain a new girl everyday.

In some aspects it was good... I got to meet most of the cute freshmen girls, even nailed one.
I was like their "favorite junior". I was the funniest, the sweetiest, man, I was fine :cool:

But that made a lot of men jealous of me, and even my friends got insecure.

I hanged around with the cutest freshmen, the hottest juniors and was getting to know the best sophomores.

An interesting event started to take place. My classmates started to "befriend" the girls I knew by myself and consequently C0CKBLOCK me.

Make sure to have nice buds. Real bros. Or else, be quick and act alone. A DJ is strong by himself. Don't get so attached to friends who aren't helping you as much as you're helping them.

I felt very dettached from girls at this point. I wanted to be even more popular and have even more fun.
So I started dtiching classes and stopped studying to do these.
I learned two important lessons:

GRADES COME FIRST! Study a lot, and so you can go to sleep without worrying about recovering from your 1s and 2s like I had to. Also, studying makes you quicker to think, keep your attention span larger and keeps you busy, which helps the second lesson.

Which is:

SCARCITY

How valuable this is. If I could give you only one piece of advice, I'd pick scarcity. Don't make yourself too avaliable. Disappear sometimes. Let people miss you, remember you. You'll have more value in their eyes.


I broke this rule and became too avaliable, and that f*cked my popularity. By the second half of the year everyone was tired of me... and I had to study my a$$ off not to fail.

Well, that's what I did. My mindset was okay. I got disappointed with my "friends", stopped talking to them. Made a big deal and whined a lot, but it was my fault from the beginning.

Don't blame the world for your incongruency. You'll change, people won't. Instead of crying, whining and complaining, get over and get some new friends. Or walk by yourself. A DJ is very strong on his own. Keep yourself busy playing sports or reading at the library, but don't hang with people you don't like. Be congruent with yourself.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
All that sh!t from my Don Jerk post was because of my own stupidity and fear of being alone. I could have solved it very quickly without all the drama.

Don't become too dependant of your friends. Have your OWN connections, your own ACQUAINTANCES outside the highschool circle.

Well, the year was ending and I was surprised to find myself liking a really really nice chick. Two lessons again:

Boldness. From the moment you decide: "She's the one... " go for it. Don't wait around, you might die today. Or she might die. Or, like in my case, her former boyfriend may call and make up with her hours before you state your case

Timing issue. If I had spoken with her one day earlier, things would have been different.
Also:

Be persistent. If you really want this particular girl, try persistently and inteligently. Don't forget to meet other women in the meanwhile

No, I'm not encouraging one-itis. It is crucial to meet other women, so you can be more dettached to that specific girl, but persistence pays off.
I didn't get this girl because she's very moral and circumstances were bad for me. I'm from other city.

If it was any other sluttier girl, or the circumstances weren't so f*cked up, half of my persistance would have been enough.

Also:

If she's not attracted to you in the first place, give up.
Or keep trying, but know that it will be an Herculean task.


Oh yeah ! It is probably easier to kill the Hydre from Lern than to get an unnattracted girl. Most of the times, don't waste your time. Go for her friends.

Well... finally things were over. It's like a cycle that ended to me.
I learned a lot, made a lot of mistakes. Was popular as I wanted, was hated because I needed it.

Most of all, it's been a struggle with my own demons, my insecurities. The outside world reflected the inside world.

When I was "The Man", even a crappy rainy day would get more colorful and full of joy.
When I felt down and insecure, nothing would make me happy.

Be bold my friends, and make a lot of mistakes. There are some things I regret not doing, but looking back I see that I went through everything that I had to, and learned what I really needed to.

I feel very Zen now. Like this big experience is over, and I'm ready for whatever comes for me... be it the Army or a class full of women :cool:

To those who still have years in their journey, I wish you the best.
Learn from your own mistakes but from mine too, as I learned from great posts of this place. Sosuave was with me all the times, and if you look for my posts, you'll see that I owe this place a lot.

Have fun. Be daring, be bold.
Never ask for a kiss. Steal it. Or ask, if you're not sure.
Befriend their friends, get her alone when you want to get to business.
The "social factor" plays a major part in a girl's head. Work with it and you'll have no problems.

Fix your own f*cked-upness, go to a shrink, cry, do whatever it takes.
Don't waste time with people who don't like you, get rid of them immediately. You'll hardly ever change the impression they have of you, and probably it's not worth the trouble of doing so.

Be crazy, be silly. Know your philosophy but go out in the rain and act like a silly 6 feet tall boy. Girls just can't resist that.

And most of all, remember:

You joined this place alone. The toughest moments and the sweetest, will be of your very own merit. And by the end, you'll be alone.
So learn to love yourself and to be comfortable in your skin.
Because when you need, you're the only one there for yourself.

Have fun my friends, do all things you can because the regret of not doing is a high heel stepping in your balls.

And finally,

Bon Voyage!
:)

BBB
 
Last edited:

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
so your done highschool now? Are you in post secondary education now? You accomplished alot in a years time (taking up hobbies, changing your attitute and style, ridding depression, and learning to socialize) Just think, all your skills and knowlege you aquired you can use for the rest of your life.

May this be a lesson to you all: Make the most of your remaining schooling days
 

Evo

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
ny
BBB u still gonna be posting for highschool forum?
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
Don't become too dependant of your friends. Have your OWN connections, your own ACQUAINTANCES outside the highschool circle.

Boldness. From the moment you decide: "She's the one... " go for it. Don't wait around, you might die today. Or she might die. Or, like in my case, her former boyfriend may call and make up with her hours before you state your case

Timing issue. If I had spoken with her one day earlier, things would have been different.
Also:

Be persistent. If you really want this particular guy, try persistently and inteligently. Don't forget to meet other women in the meanwhile

Be bold my friends, and make a lot of mistakes. There are some things I regret not doing, but looking back I see that I went through everything that I had to, and learned what I really needed to.

I feel very Zen now. Like this big experience is over, and I'm ready for whatever comes for me... be it the Army or a class full of women :cool:

Have fun. Be daring, be bold.
Never ask for a kiss. Steal it. Or ask, if you're not sure.
Befriend their friends, get her alone when you want to get to business.
The "social factor" plays a major part in a girl's head. Work with it and you'll have no problems.


All this really stood out to me. Thanks, just what I wanted to read before going to sleep, nice post yet again BBB. Keep em coming and I'll keep reading 'em.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Awesome post!

Just one question, what if you have nobody at school (except lunch) to socialize with? Pretty much everyone who brings me down is stuck with 5 to 7 classes out of my 7 class schedule, and they take up most of the classes (engineering program). These are the guys that get home, eat something, then go to their room and play counter-strike 'till midnight, then BS their homework and go to sleep at 3AM and are proud of it the next day when they can't even stay awake in first hour, and are pissy and cranky and insecure the rest of the day. Negative vibes, man.

I'm already trying to get in touch with some of my friends from middle school who are at different schools now, after reading my old yearbooks and realizing what a bunch of cool mofo's they were, but how to occupy the time at school? (Besides studying of course, I've got that part down)
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
Be persistent. If you really want this particular guy

well, why, BBB, i thought u'd never ask ;) :p


Great one.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
what a great coming of age post.

when i read your "jerk" post i know i wasnt reading the real bbb.

its a beautiful thing being able to look at your life and have so much figured out.

the blues is gone.

-DrIx
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Originally posted by Evo
BBB u still gonna be posting for highschool forum?
Oh yeah babe. I owe a lot to this place, and I don't know if I'll start going to the uni in 2004 or in 2005.

BBB
 
Top