Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Body size.

Uncle Matt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hiya folks,
Last time I was on here was about 2 1/2 years ago. I read up on all the advice and tips. I had been single for quite a while and after a week of reading up, I had a stunning, intelligent, funny girlfriend. haha! So thanks for that! Now we have gone our different ways, I’m back for a bit of a refresher course.
I have been reading in the H&F section about all the gym work and bulking up some of you are doing, which brings me on to my question.
I have been training for about 8 years and in that time I have managed to get up to 18 stone +.
Now the ex loved it. She was really small so I was the big protector! But now it seems to repulse or even scare girls I approach. Many girls like squeezing my arms when out but none show any interest after the initial "ooo aint u big" bit.
Any of you other bulk monsters have this problem? How do you overcome it?
Thanks in advance

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find most girls dont like the huge big built like a brick sh!t house guys.

Its a niche thing i belive.
Most girls like a guy with abit of bulk and abit of belly. (Makes them feel better about themselves)

Me? I weight 9 stone. Im a skinny guy. Doesnt affect my pulling thow. Your best looking the way that makes you feel confident about yourself.

Welcome back to SS and the DJ forums.

Its been about 2 years since i was last here too!

Sarge On!

Uncle Matt

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've got a bit of a belly! haha. i dont mind being a niche really, just cant belive that there are only 3 girls in it!!!
i love being big, it has many perks! and some major down sides.
it does destroy any dreams of being a F1 driver tho...

welcome back your self then mate!

ShortyMac

Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense to anyone, but in my experience younger girls (18-21) like bigger guys, as girls get older they like the David Beckham look.

Also, body shapes come in and out of style just like with women.....sometimes it is skinny waif, other times it is curvy.

Late 80's early 90's was the golden era of the muscle men when Arnold and stallone were making movies......now the skinny leaner men (Brad Pitt types) are the thing.

Uncle Matt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, i got that impression from some of my female mates.

i dont mind only 18yo chicks liking me. i can live with that.

ShortyMac

Don Juan
Reaction score
For now 18 year olds are cool...your still pretty young... but in like 2 years you wont want anything to do with their immature stuff, and you will just look like a dirty old man to them. Cant take them to clubs and bars either.

My advice to you, if you got a good muscle base.....start doing cardio, slim down and get ripped up. Not sure how ripped you are now. But not too much.....chicks seem to dig an almost visible six pack and nice definition, not all veines and **** popping out

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how some chicks practically demand that a guy have some visible muscle and a decent six-pack, when obtaining that involves about 20x as much work and effort and sacrifice as anything they've ever done to achieve their body. Seriously, that ideal male body is so much harder to obtain than a nice female figure.

ShortyMac

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only size women will worry about after a certain age is the size of your schlong....8" is good, 9" is better. :)

MCristo

Don Juan
Reaction score
ShortyMac said:
No offense to anyone, but in my experience younger girls (18-21) like bigger guys, as girls get older they like the David Beckham look.

Also, body shapes come in and out of style just like with women.....sometimes it is skinny waif, other times it is curvy.

Late 80's early 90's was the golden era of the muscle men when Arnold and stallone were making movies......now the skinny leaner men (Brad Pitt types) are the thing.
It's the exact opposite from what i've noticed. Girls my age (18) tend to think muscular guys are disgusting and people like beckham are amazing. I'm pretty big for my age - I'm the strongest kid at my school and only 11 - 12% BF (I have a four pack) and i don't get any attention from girls for it. I've asked girls that I have dated what they think of men like Arnold in his prime and they find him repulsive. I couldn't care less though as I'm extremely happy with what I've accomplished strength and size wise.

Actually I've also noticed ethnicity has a lot to do with it. I'm white and whenever I see latinas at the gym they are all over me.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole idea that girls in a certain age range go for one body type and then "mature" into liking another body type is kind of absurd. Most females, in general, prefer the lean and muscular look, and wouldn't mind getting it on with a buff guy. Some prefer the buff look. Some prefer the scrawny rock star look. But in general, if you've got a body like Beckham's (only using that example cuz it was brought up), the vast majority of women of all ages will be very happy with that.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I've heard most girls don't like the overblown whale look and dig the either the brad pitt look (in Meet Joe Black and fight club) or simply average.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's the case I'll have to remember to bring along my horse Red.

LoneSilver

ShortyMac said:
The only size women will worry about after a certain age is the size of your schlong....8" is good, 9" is better. :)

ShortyMac

Don Juan
Reaction score
My horse, BIG BLACK, is always between my legs....Never leave home without him

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where I live most of the hotties are getting fvcked by short, dirty fat guys with beer bellies and beards or they are getting fvcked by the skinny skater guys. (no joke)

The guys with 6pack abs usually only get the chubby or fat chicks.

ShortyMac

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really think the truth is, people in general like a natural look, and a lean muscular body is more natural than a huge muscle bound man.

Sure there are exceptions to every rule. There are chubby chaseres and muscle chasers, but to appeal to the majority. Lean and muscular is the way to go.

Please realize, this is only if you are trying to taylor your apperance to attract women. If you do it for other reasons i.e. yourself. then go for it be as big and brawny as you want.

No offense to anyone on here, but sometimes I think guys get hooked on muscularity much the same as girls become anoerxic. They distort their body to the point of UGLY and they dont even realize it

ShortyMac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what the deal is there....maybe you guys are a little late on the whole Grunge era

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess that's a bonus for me being an "ectomorph" i think they call it, someone who finds it hard to gain any weight and even after gaining over a stone i look no bigger/fatter.

but i do goto the gym and since hitting the gym i've noticed a MASSIVE increase in my confidence so that's what i go for now.

sherineo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know something ..it's all about in which size you look the best...