Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Body language game - write a caption for the images!

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christopher PhilipWrite a caption for the following! Mark and Julie.

Mark: (thinking to himself) "Dude, I think I fvcked up. How do I get her back??!"

Julie: (thinking to herself) "OMG..he is so annoying. Please leave. Please please. I am ignoring you...God please..."

Mark; "Yeah, so..uh.. I ..uh.. used to do...something cool...I can't remember...uh..stuff..cool?"
'
Julie: "C'mon..you don't expect me to believe that crap. do you?"

[/QUOTE]

Mark : "So...sexy mama...you are smokin' tonight, sexy woman...that's so sexy...mmm yeah...sexy...

Julie : (completely ignoring him) "Oh, look...they have margaritas!"

Did I win something?

:D

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score

Mark : "if this woman doesn't pay more attention to me im going to hit her"

Julie : "i'd rather this guy hit me in the face than continue talking"

mark : "my penis is 12 inches.... in diameter!"

julie : "so is your vagina!"

mark : "so I was at this party last week..."

julie thinking :"stop talking and come kiss me"

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Julie: "I really wish I was somewhere else."
Mark: "I really wish I was on sosuave right now, I don't know what to do."

Julie: sigh "Just like all the other guys."
Mark: "What did that book tell me about body language again?"

Mark: "Oh yeah, lean back and look relaxed."
Julie: "Too late."

Reaction score
Nice work lol. Not a complete success but you guys are showing some rudimentary skills at least!

What I've noticed from all the breakdowns across forums the lack of keying in/cataloging of specific cues then formulating clusters to determine the true underlying meaning.

For example, no one pointed out Mark's body language, you only went for what Julie was doing. So my advice is to watch for more of what is going on. Men as a sex are much less capable of reading BL because they can only process one thing at a time. We are hunters by nature and our brains are organized into boxes. We can't float between boxes well and we also can't cross our left and right brain hemispheres well either which makes us hard to add an emotional element to our conversations or to photographs well. This has been proven with MRI's and by viewing photographs showing emotion. However, with practice we can all get better!

Solution:

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I totally nailed it.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont even like the 'real' answers... Basically every single one is fence sitting...

"She is however, playing with her hair which COULD be interest... or disinterest."

Well thanks for pointing that out. :rolleyes:
If the object was to make things more clear on body language they did a great job at not answering a thing lol.

Reaction score
Bussey said:
I dont even like the 'real' answers... Basically every single one is fence sitting...

"She is however, playing with her hair which COULD be interest... or disinterest."

Well thanks for pointing that out. :rolleyes:
If the object was to make things more clear on body language they did a great job at not answering a thing lol.
BL is NOT an exact science! We haven't outlined the context here either so we can't know for sure what has happened between the two of them. I'm sure Mark knows full well what what he is up against though because he has context.

You can't expect to be given the context as this analysis would take pages to outline. Now for the wildcard. Not all girls and people for that matter will have 100% consistent BL even in the same situation. Why? Because they are hiding things, they are uncertain about things. They haven't made their minds up yet They also do things with their bodies that tells no language at all!

BL is very complicated, but trust me, if you know the signals it makes a heck of a lot easier to read people. It wont make you a perfect mind reader, but just as you understand English, you'll see a whole new line of communication open up (which you didn't see before). Did you think BL was going to be a cure-all? Would you rather just listen to her words? We all know people don't lie very often ;)

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The presentation is slick. The photographs look great. Your co-author is amazing at what he does.

However, I wouldn't buy this mainly for 2 reasons. The first is the endorsements. No one in the endorsements section has written books or articles on body language. It's pretty much young kids and college students saying how much they liked it. It would probably be a good idea to get some authors of other body language books to write some reviews for you (because if your book is worth the money, it shouldn't be too hard to get someone who knows what they're talking about to say you know what you're talking about, right?) That, and none of the press is real press (of the three links one is from some college student, one is a press release, and the other is a link to your blog. So 2 of the 3 links are authored by you.)

Secondly, you doesn't seem to be an expert on the issue (no offense, because I'm sure you know a lot about it, but a book on body language is something I want written by a guy with an advanced degree in psychology who has done lots of scientific field work and is published in journals. Why read an e-book written by a guy who has read the other books when I can just go out and read those other books on my own, right?).

I'm sure you've read a lot about the subject, but when you read Dr. David Givens you know that this guy has done scientific experiments (and I can get his classic "Love Signals" for a dollar online plus shipping, and get an actual book, not an e-book). I'm not saying you haven't necessarily done the field work, but I guess I just trust a guy with his doctorate in psychology more than a guy with a bachelors in bio (like how I'd buy a book on philosophy written by a guy who a doctorate in philosophy instead of a guy with a bachelors in sociology). Now, his presentation is nowhere near as slick and easy to use as this.

To be fair I generally mistrust e-books in the first place, though (like a band that instantly gets more credibility when they are signed to a major label, a book put out by a major publishing house has credibility that an e-book lacks by virtue of being an e-book).

Anyhow, good luck with the thing. I'm sure it will do well in the PUA community.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn ...

#1: woman...come get at me boy
guy.... i think she wants me to hit her up

#2: woman.. what do you want from me?
guy.... that means no right

#3: woman...ok yea
guy... is that all you got?

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christopher Philip said:
Write a caption for the following! Mark and Julie.

Mark: omg, u didnt just fart...
Julie:....yes I did:(

Julie: Cmon! it didnt smell that bad!
Mark: Yes hun...it did.

Mark: My d!ck is big:)
Julie:...Mine is bigger:rockon:

Reaction score
The Forms said:
The presentation is slick. The photographs look great. Your co-author is amazing at what he does.

However, I wouldn't buy this mainly for 2 reasons. The first is the endorsements. No one in the endorsements section has written books or articles on body language. It's pretty much young kids and college students saying how much they liked it. It would probably be a good idea to get some authors of other body language books to write some reviews for you (because if your book is worth the money, it shouldn't be too hard to get someone who knows what they're talking about to say you know what you're talking about, right?) That, and none of the press is real press (of the three links one is from some college student, one is a press release, and the other is a link to your blog. So 2 of the 3 links are authored by you.)

Secondly, you doesn't seem to be an expert on the issue (no offense, because I'm sure you know a lot about it, but a book on body language is something I want written by a guy with an advanced degree in psychology who has done lots of scientific field work and is published in journals. Why read an e-book written by a guy who has read the other books when I can just go out and read those other books on my own, right?).

I'm sure you've read a lot about the subject, but when you read Dr. David Givens you know that this guy has done scientific experiments (and I can get his classic "Love Signals" for a dollar online plus shipping, and get an actual book, not an e-book). I'm not saying you haven't necessarily done the field work, but I guess I just trust a guy with his doctorate in psychology more than a guy with a bachelors in bio (like how I'd buy a book on philosophy written by a guy who a doctorate in philosophy instead of a guy with a bachelors in sociology). Now, his presentation is nowhere near as slick and easy to use as this.

To be fair I generally mistrust e-books in the first place, though (like a band that instantly gets more credibility when they are signed to a major label, a book put out by a major publishing house has credibility that an e-book lacks by virtue of being an e-book).

Anyhow, good luck with the thing. I'm sure it will do well in the PUA community.

All very good points! Being only 2 weeks old and being in a cut throat industry we are taking a very grassroots approach to this. We are going to our target audience first and if they agree that it is a valued product nothing else really matters. I could care less what New York times says if PUA's and those in the dating scene says it has helped them.

Now, I'm not saying I wouldn't welcome a review from a newspaper or other author. In fact, I'm having Dr. Brooks of the University of Guelph review it as we speak as well as another published author who has written on body language for College and University text books as well speak. I know this is important, but when you start from scratch these things don't happen overnight.

With regards to being published and doing your own research. It's a good point, but if you look at any book on BL you will note a vast list of references sourced because no one really does all the research that is in their books and in fact you wouldn't want someone that was just an expert with no sources because you'd be reading his opinion instead of the opinion of dozens or hundreds. The vast majority of the research on BL was done in the 70's-80's and some in the 50's. It really opened up in the 90's though and not a ton of new stuff has come out since.

What BLP does do well is it illustrates and organizes it in a way that PUA's can read and understand. So far as I know, I haven't seen such a complete breakdown of individual gestures used in dating anywhere else. To publish this book would cost a fortune and it would cost a fortune to buy. We have over 250 images in the book all broken down gesture by gesture. Don't be surprised if the book gets a print version in the future. Being skeptical is great and I value your approach. Not only have you made some great points, but you have backed them up well. I hope my reply makes some ground on you though. We stand behind our product so welcome any criticism.

Now to you this is an open challenge. PM me with your details and if I can convince you of the value of the book, we have something, agreed? That's a free offer to you! I'm not going to make a habit of this (so I don't want a ton of offers as we already have a bunch, but if you have a name of course let me know), but your strong feelings and analytical approach will serve the book well!

A btw give our project some time and see what happens. We are merely a few weeks into our launch. We have more credibility coming yet ;)