Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Body Language (Does she want you?)

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Therese been a lot of guys asking stupid questions about body language “if she touches her forehead does she want to marry me” so I thought id clear up the confusion. If you’re DJing a girl and she gives of a few of these signals it means your doing good.

Her lips
- Big smile with upper and lower teeth showing and with a relaxed face.
- Biting her lips, showing her tongue, licking her lips and touching her front teeth with her tongue.
- She wets her lips some chicks only lick 1 lip some both genrealy wet lips are a good sign.
- She sticks out her lips to make the obvious and sticks her breasts out.
Her eyes
- She gazes in your eyes and her pupils are dilated.
- She raises both eyebrows for a couple of seconds this is often combined with a
smile and some EC.
- While talking to you, she blinks more than usual fluttering her eyelashes (it sound stupid but its true).
- Eyebrows raised and then lowered and a smile means she wants you (start light kino).
Her hair
- She strokes her finger through her hair.
- She twirls her hair around her fingers while she is looking at you.
- She is throwing her hair back off her shoulders.
- She throws her hair out of her face (this could also mean the hair is in the way)
Her cloths
- If she is wearing a thing shirt and a thin bra and you see her nipples start to poke out she wants you and she’s thinking about sex (start kino NOT ON THE NIPPLES)
- She subtly lifts her skirt up a bit to show more of her legs.
- She is fixing or smoothing her cloths to make herself look better.
When she’s sitting down
- In a club she moves in time to the music but keeps her eyes on you.
- She starts sitting straight up.
- She is sitting with her legs open (doesn’t mean if her legs are crossed she hates you).
- Her legs are rubbing against each other (she wants SEX start kino you should have already).
- Her legs are rubbing against the leg of the table (she wants SEX start kino you should have already).
Her hands
- She has her hand open and palms facing you (if a girl has her plams open and exposed it also means shes approachable SO APPROCH).
- She rubs her wrists up and down (sex start kino).
- She sits with one hand touching one of her breasts (KINO if your dumbd and you haven’t started).
- She rubs her chin or touches her cheek (this means shes considering something about you usually good)
- She is sliding hands up and down a glass (mmmm 3 guesses what this means)
- She touches your arm, shoulder, thigh, or hands while talking to you (in case you already haven't started KINO yourself IDIOT).
Her voice
- She tries to match your voice speed and level.
- She laughs when you laugh.
- In a crowd of her friends and your friends she speaks only to you and focuses only on you.
Other stuff
- She mirrors your body language and body positions (called mirroring when two people get along realy well they begin to mirror each other subtly).
- She blushes. (hahahha when she blushes point it out ans say “are you blushing?” watch her turn even more red).
- She thrust her breast forward so you notice them.
When talking to a girl look for these signs that show she’s into you
- Can you keep conversation going with her?
- Does she react well to kino?
- Does she touch you back?
- Does she laugh at your jokes (if shes laughint AT you its bad)?

So I don’t want to hear anymore dumb questions about body language. Is that UNDERSTOOD.

Ninja Out

Last edited:

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tip

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Body Language is too diverse to worry about in logical terms. You should understand it without needing telling anyway.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Some people don’t understand it so I summarized all the less subtle signs that a girl gives when she is interested.

Some people need help when I learnt about body language my game improved tenfold this is just signs she gives. When you learn how to use your body language to show openness and confidence then you start raking in women.

Ninja Out

Last edited:

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
so what if she's doing just about all these things and giving you great kino, etc. but she has a bf?

maybe she simply enjoys flirting?

it really doesn't matter for my particular situation any more, but i'm just curious what you would do. and let's assume the bf is a huge guy that could kick your ass (let's say he's a higher ninja than you) if he found out about anything.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
These signs that i wrote at a base level convey sexual attraction not that she wants to be your GF. For the most part these are not learnt there programmed into women’s brains from birth so they can find a male and procreate (have babies) like other living creatures Peacocks have there tail feathers ect. So if a girl is sexually attracted to you she will subconsciously display these signs it’s somewhat of a mating ritual. Now if she has a BF of course she can say "NO" when it comes down to it but that doesn’t change the fact that she has sexual attraction for you. If a girl simply enjoys to flirt she won’t give away these signs as much as she would if she had true interest in you because the signs are programmed in and displayed at a subconscious level.

Society has dulled our (males) senses so we sometimes cant pickup on these signs but if you learn to notice them then your game will improve.

If her BF is a better Ninja than me I will fight with him to the death I have fought to the death 16 times and I am obviously undefeated. I fought Michael Jackson to the death right after he released the album thriller because he caught me having sex with Billy Jean. When he died he was at the height of his popularity so the American government mad a cyborg version of him to keep the world happy. Then one day cyborg Michael watched Peter Pan and went crazy. Now he rapes little children that he trains them to be Summaries a Ninjas arch enemy. So now I must fight cyborg Michael to the death also.

Ninja Out

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
If her BF is a better Ninja than me I will fight with him to the death I have fought to the death 16 times and I am obviously undefeated. I fought Michael Jackson to the death right after he released the album thriller because he caught me having sex with Billy Jean. When he died he was at the height of his popularity so the American government mad a cyborg version of him to keep the world happy. Then one day cyborg Michael watched Peter Pan and went crazy. Now he rapes little children that he trains them to be Summaries a Ninjas arch enemy. So now I must fight cyborg Michael to the death also.
sometimes.. I just don't get ya man :crackup:

DJohnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. The vast majority of communication is done through subtle body language cues. Knowing how to read these can help in two main ways.

1) You will know she wants you.
2) She will see that you understand body language, i.e. you are part of the "secret society". This will increase her attraction for you instantly.

Good work

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
-7% of the information we receive is from what they actually say.
-38% of information we receive is from the tone, inflection and speed
of their voice.
-55% of the information we receive is from their body language.

So you cann se body language is important for any Dj and/or Ninja

Ninja Out

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Feel free to add things people i also hae to add.

-When talking if shes leaning towards you it means she is intrested. (if shes leaning slightly back then shes not).

Ninja Out

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just like to add that not all chicks will show all these signs from the beginning but the ones that do are interested and for the ones that don't it can take some time after they start to get to know you more and beter. So, dont be discouraged if you dont get any of these signs from the beginning... sometimes it takes time.

seroph

Don Juan
Reaction score
props man. props. pretty good.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tkman
I just like to add that not all chicks will show all these signs from the beginning but the ones that do are interested and for the ones that don't it can take some time after they start to get to know you more and beter. So, dont be discouraged if you dont get any of these signs from the beginning... sometimes it takes time.
If they are attracted sexually they will show all these signs from the beginning like i said its programmed in they do it at a subconscious level. These signs are involuntary so if she is interested she will be doing these thing immediately. If:

-She’s leaning back slightly
-She’s looking around
-She’s tapping her fingers
-She’s tapping her foot
-She has a slumped posture
-She has low EC wile you’re talking
-She has her arms crossed
-She steps backwards

She’s not interested and your boring her.

Also id like to add whenever you approach a girl don’t invade her personal space try to stay at minimum an arms length away. If you get to close she will feel uncomfortable.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJohnson
Great post. The vast majority of communication is done through subtle body language cues. Knowing how to read these can help in two main ways.

1) You will know she wants you.
2) She will see that you understand body language, i.e. you are part of the "secret society". This will increase her attraction for you instantly.

Good work
I wonder if that is why K (the room mate) got really pissed at me when I called her a flirt and an attention seeker a few months ago, she still does it too, flicking her hair out of her face, twirling it around her fingers, playing with it etc..etc...

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
Don' t any of you make this mistake...

I was sitting on one of those benches in walmart..

I see a girl with her mom walking around then dissappear to the next aisle...

A few moments latter they walk by where im sitting, the girl is fixing her hair, she passes me and bends over so her hair all flys out. Then she looks back at me and walks to the aisle pretending to look at something..

She is there for a few fleeting moments, then walks away.. I Never see her again...

One tip...

APPROACH!!!!!!!!!!!!:cuss: DAM it!

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if a chick is diggin you that much that she would make an effort to walk back by you and give you the "I want you" look, then why didn't you go get her # or something? Use your f****** brain dude!

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Should i do a post on how to use body language to your advantage?

Because alot of guys here probly know exactly what to say to a girl but there body language screams out Low Confidence and AFC!!

If use want me to write a post about how to use your own body language to show confidence say somethign in this thread.

ninja Out

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
i didnt mean right now probably tomorrow itl be a quite a long post.

Ninja Out