Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Body Hair!! NOO!!!!

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok...so for the past year and a half ive noticed that Im starting to grow chest hair and strangely enough SHOULDER hair. Also, ive noticed that hair now grows on my lower jaw/cheek so if I don't shave Im gonna end up with a full on beard. I made a thread about this before, but my hairline is also receeding Bruce Willis style and it looks really whack on me so nowadays I just shave my head. BOTH my parents don't have these traits and none of my grandparents that I know of also. I personally don't like all these new hair issues...Anyone know what might be causing this? Maybe testosterone levels?

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3countriesPlan said:
how old are you?
im 22 and gonna be 23 in about a month...

KarmaSutra said:
Eating a high protein, low carb diet will boost your testosterone and can promote hair growth.

Or you just may be a late bloomer.

yea...I would say that I eat a low carb diet. I do eat alot more protein in comparison.

As far as being a late bloomer, I would apply that to the knowledge of THE GAME and chicks, but physiologically speaking I would say Im normal...

PLUS, Im asian...asians don't normally grow body hair like this!:cry:

igotaplan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree about eating more protein. You are what you eat, and your hair is made up of proteins and such, so it will make sense for you to try a higher protein diet, good carbs, etc. As a result, you will grow healthier nails and a thicker head of hair. I have had the same problem with my hair as you until I changed up my diet and my lifestyle (I quit smoking and drinking a year ago). Good luck to you.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
igotaplan said:
I agree about eating more protein. You are what you eat, and your hair is made up of proteins and such, so it will make sense for you to try a higher protein diet, good carbs, etc. As a result, you will grow healthier nails and a thicker head of hair. I have had the same problem with my hair as you until I changed up my diet and my lifestyle (I quit smoking and drinking a year ago). Good luck to you.
Wait...are you telling me that when you quit smoking and drinking your hair grew back to the way it was before if not close to it?

How does that explain the hair on my chest and shoulders?

igotaplan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rebound Material said:
Wait...are you telling me that when you quit smoking and drinking your hair grew back to the way it was before if not close to it?

How does that explain the hair on my chest and shoulders?
LOL, I would like to believe it. I really don't think so. I didn't quit those things and change my diet in order to grow back my hair. I just converted to a healthier lifestyle.

I'm no expert with hair though. Take my info with a grain of salt.

Just so you get a little more help, I got this from Yahoo Answers, this is just an interesting look on why people have receding hairlines.

It is not any diets that discourages receding hairline and especially vegetarian diets. Receding or thinning hair is brought about by poor blood circulation to the scalp. This sometimes happens to men after the age of 25yrs. If you want to rescue your remaining hair...try placing a hot flannel on your scalp and that will activate the blood circulation.
from here

There are plenty of bad/troll answers though. But Y!A is worth a try.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually receeding hairlines (and I'm pretty sure body hair also) are caused by genetics and DHT. Circulation is a very tiny part of the equation if at all.

Downman1

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what you can do is buy a trimmer with the tip that allows you to trim. you don't want to cut off you just want to shorten it but it works. you don't wanna wax anything thats just gay. i don't know a bout head hair