Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Body Fat Percentage

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering what kind of body fat percentage you guys like in a woman? Here's a link with some pictures of men and women with various body fat percentages. Scroll about a quarter of the way down to get to them:

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2012/07/02/body-fat-percentage/

Of these, I would pick the 20-21% girl to be the most pleasing to the eye. Although admittedly, she looks a little flat. The boobs on the 25-26% girl look a lot better, but the rest of her is a bit chunky. The 17-18% girl isn't bad either. I don't like the "hyperfit" look of the 15% and below girls. I think girls should look a little soft, not look like bodybuilders.

Regarding the males, if I could look like any one of those guys, I'd probably pick the 9-10% dude. That 3-4% guy looks like a muscle diagram in an anatomy book.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
17-23% for females is considered ideal. I like ripped girls, but still prefer that range.

For guys, 6-7% range is ideal, but it's hard to maintain. I roll year round below 10% and still eat what I want (I train enough to compensate), but that low is tough. 3-4% is not sustainable - bodybuilders drop to that bodyfat for competition and then gain it right back; too many health risks when you get that low.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, never believe someone's stated BF%. They are wrong. Unless you are a very experienced and well-read physique minded individual, most people GROSSLY underestimate their BF%. I cant tell you how many guys I've met who claim to be "10-12%, tops" and have no visible abdominal musculature. Anyone who tells you they roll around at 3-4% is FOS. Like muscleman said it is not sustainable or remotely healthy.

That said, for me I like to be around 15%, since I am a power athlete and not overly concerned with aesthetics. For women, I like them in the 20% range, give or take a few %. Too lean is not appealing to me.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ This is also true. I've worked in the fitness industry for several years and even the trainers (usually males) often talked about how low their BF was and how all the measuring was inaccurate. The bioelectrical impedence monitors like this one are actually pretty good. That said, the chart you presented is a good one. I'm slightly more cut than the 9-10% guy, just a tad, which corresponds to the 8-9% reading I usually get.

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men want a woman with a low body fat percentage that happens to have big boobs and a big butt. The original poster reinforces that. He wants a girl who is 20-21% BF who has the boobs of the girls with the higher body fat %

Men are dumb. They dont get that the vast majority of women are born with "proportional genes" Meaning, the smaller they are and the flatter their stomach, the smaller their boobs and butt will get. I know a few who hit the genetic lottery and are able to have a lower body fat percentage with big boobs/butt, but not many can without surgery. This is why in Hollywood you see people who work out like crazy and then get boob jobs.

Most women cannot win. If she is thin and fit, her ass and tits arent big enough. If she has a big butt and a huge rack, most men will find her to not be thin enough. I am thin and fit, work out 5 days a week and eat healthy, and have decided that is worth the sacrifice of C and D cups. I look similar to the 20-21% girl. But that is because I have long given up trying to meet the unrealistic standards of men and do whatever the hell I want.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
rearea said:
Men want a woman with a low body fat percentage that happens to have big boobs and a big butt. The original poster reinforces that. He wants a girl who is 20-21% BF who has the boobs of the girls with the higher body fat %

Men are dumb. They dont get that the vast majority of women are born with "proportional genes" Meaning, the smaller they are and the flatter their stomach, the smaller their boobs and butt will get. I know a few who hit the genetic lottery and are able to have a lower body fat percentage with big boobs/butt, but not many can without surgery. This is why in Hollywood you see people who work out likw crazy and then get boob jobs.

Most women cannot win. If she is thin and fit, her ass and tits arent big enough. If she has a big butt and a huge rack, most men will find her to not be thin enough. I am thin and fit, work out 5 days a week and eat healthy, and have decided that is worth the sacrifice of C and D cups.

I have long given up trying to meet the unrealistic standards of men.
oh just fvck off please

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
I was wondering what kind of body fat percentage you guys like in a woman? Here's a link with some pictures of men and women with various body fat percentages. Scroll about a quarter of the way down to get to them:

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2012/07/02/body-fat-percentage/

Of these, I would pick the 20-21% girl to be the most pleasing to the eye. Although admittedly, she looks a little flat. The boobs on the 25-26% girl look a lot better, but the rest of her is a bit chunky. The 17-18% girl isn't bad either. I don't like the "hyperfit" look of the 15% and below girls. I think girls should look a little soft, not look like bodybuilders.

Regarding the males, if I could look like any one of those guys, I'd probably pick the 9-10% dude. That 3-4% guy looks like a muscle diagram in an anatomy book.
I would seriously question some of those %ages, women will by nature have more bodyfat due to hips/ass/boobs but ultimately, a slim waist, curvy hips, proprtionate boobs does it and will do for most men

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding men I believe anywhere between 6 and 10 is great, untill 15 is still ok as long as there is some decent muscle size behind it.
Given the choice I would be picture nr. 2 thats what Im aiming to.

Regarding women I say that those picture are not the best ones to evaluate, girls in the 20% range usually have much bigger boobs than the one in there, look also the 17-18 and you'll see that she doesnt have any more boobs than the 14-15, those girls are not a good example.

A 18-20% usually looks like this:
http://elitewallpapers.weebly.com/uploads/6/0/5/6/6056927/nina_adgal_wallpaper_hd_fashion_shoot_13.jpg

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
cant be having that

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Regarding men I believe anywhere between 6 and 10 is great, untill 15 is still ok as long as there is some decent muscle size behind it.
Given the choice I would be picture nr. 2 thats what Im aiming to.

Regarding women I say that those picture are not the best ones to evaluate, girls in the 20% range usually have much bigger boobs than the one in there, look also the 17-18 and you'll see that she doesnt have any more boobs than the 14-15, those girls are not a good example.

A 18-20% usually looks like this:
http://elitewallpapers.weebly.com/uploads/6/0/5/6/6056927/nina_adgal_wallpaper_hd_fashion_shoot_13.jpg

The only difference is that woman is wearing a pushup bra.

Source? Me: a woman with a body fat % around 20% who has played around with different types of bras. The type of bra you wear makes a world of difference.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my wife's figure is verbatim the 17-18%. i've never been an ass / tit man i'm a leg guy.

nothing is sexier to me than a woman who is athletic but not like, stupidly athletic in some gym shorts god that turns me on. i like long athletic legs.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rearea said:
The only difference is that woman is wearing a pushup bra.

Source? Me: a woman with a body fat % around 20% who has played around with different types of bras. The type of bra you wear makes a world of difference.
There's no way you are in the %20 range and trolling here.

You are probably older, and now you have found an ingenious way of getting attention anonymously.

Men may be dumb , but you are here begging for their love and what does that make you ?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for women from 17 to 26 is ok
for me I would be happy with 15 , Ideally 10

she "feel" she is 20% , but the reality is 40%

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me the 17-18% girl is the most appealing to the eye, but not all that much more than the 20-21% girl. 24-25% is pushing it - if she has a cute face it may be acceptable (especially with the bigger set of tits on her) and 34-35% is pretty appalling IMO. The extremely lean girls aren't ideal either, but I find that infinitely more attractive than the fat girls (above 25%).

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like 'em 18-25, just like their age range.

DEXA scans aren't as expensive as the article says though. It's $60 a session for me, and for some people, it's covered in private health insurance. Don't need to get one all the time, just every 3-6 months is more than enough to verify that you're on the right track with training & diet.

Dasim22

Banned
Reaction score
This is also real. I've proved helpful in the health and health and fitness market for several decades and even the instructors (usually males) often discussed how low their BF was and how all the calculating was incorrect. The bioelectrical impedence watches like this one are actually very excellent. That said, the graph you provided is a excellent one. I'm a little bit more cut than the 9-10% guy, just a tad, which matches to the 8-9% studying I usually get.

Des Moines Boot Camp

Xenon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like women in the 17-23% range with muscle in their ass/legs. Girls GOTTA squat. I like a flat stomach, but ripped abs aren't attractive on a woman IMO.

For myself, I shoot for high single/low double digits. In college I was at 6% (measured in a Bod Pod, which are pretty cool), and looking back, was insane. I was pretty ripped, but my diet was just tuna fish and milk, and that may have killed some taste buds. Right now I'm probably around 13% or so, but I honestly have no idea.

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:

You are probably older, and now you have found an ingenious way of getting attention anonymously.

Men may be dumb , but you are here begging for their love and what does that make you ?
Nope I am. Im 24. PM me if you dont believe me and Ill send you pics.

Ehhh, I get bored randomly at work with nothing to do and found this site by accident and am thoroughly amused by the insanely sexist, woman-hating, entitled jackasses that permeate here.