“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Body Count

needimprovement250

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Messages
577
Reaction score
197
Age
33
50+ish plus 6 escorts

Lost my virginity at 19 (late bloomer) 19-25 only about 10 then the rest is just a blur, I don't really want to get to triple digits personally as I already feel jaded sometimes.

I'm interested to see what kind of numbers people here are walking around with (I did search for this thread and didn't see one).
Lost my virginity at 21 and nothing since, I’m now about to turn 29. It sucks man, and I’ve always worried that my inexperience will hinder my dating prospects.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
25 - 33 -> 8 years.

40ish plus 6 escorts. Lets say 42 + 6 = 48.

48 Women / 8 years.

6 women / year

So for the last 8 years, you have had sex with a new women every 2 months. That’s pretty good,
Yeah but around 26 (half my total) girls were in 2017 alone after a bad breakup in January 2017 so it’s skewed my numbers.

Since covid/2020 there’s only been 1 new girl and recycled a couple I have already had sex with.

From age 25 onwards I haven’t had a dry spell/always had plates spinning so I can’t complain.
 
Top