"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Bob's Boot Camp Book

BobTheB

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Hi, my name is Bob and I've read these forums for a long while even though I just signed up. I'm going to start boot camp. I'm going to do it on Wednesday nights instead of Thursday nights because it's more convenient for me. I just read everything and I'm going to start exercises tomorrow. Props for anyone who reads and gives feedback.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

diceroll

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
good luck. :cool:
 

Boxcar Racer

New Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
37
No matter what don't quit bro, good luck.
 
Top