BMW M Roadster vs Porsche Boxster S. Which ones hotter?

Highest sex appeal?

• M Roadster

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Boxster S

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters

Archaxis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
I'm gonna start racing it too, so perhaps i'll invest in a twin turbo somewhere down the line. Holy sh1t, i'd be eating Ferraris for breakfast then :eek:
Be sure to specify which Ferrari's you'll be eating... because if someone with any decent driving skill shows up with his FXX, I'm pretty sure you not going to be doing the eating... :nono:

xBoost

Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
I bet this is from someone who hasn't driven both the 911 or Boxster. They are two completely different breeds of cars. By the way in case any of you are wondering,Boxsters do beat out 911s at autocrosses.
First notice the ":p" after my comment, it was a JOKE.

But since I love a good argument.
Why dont you read the question --> "Which has higher sex appeal?"

I sincerely doubt many women would care about autocross laptimes. The Boxster is a smaller, cheaper, more feminine looking car to the 911. In a pure comparison in everyday driving the 911 would get much more looks and more respect on the street than a boxter, despite how many of you may argue the boxter as being a better handing car. Case closed.

:crackup:

Reaction score
I am a BMW owner. BMWs are the only type of car i have ever owned since I got my license. So I can attest to the fact that BMWs are awesome machines.

Plus, I cant remember where I read this....but there was a survey done and BMW owners on average get laid more than owners of any other type of car.

Also, is this car going to be a daily driver?