“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Blunt women?

petal

New Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Hey DJs!

I want to know how you feel when a woman is straight forward and tells you exactly what she wants and when as long as she isn't too overpowering. Is that a turn off?

I have a girlfriend who portrays this image of being blunt but a lot of guys don't want her. Maybe they sense her being fake. But she is totally outspoken when it comes to things. When she flirts, she could be making herself sound like she is a slut or too open but she is definitely the opposite. On the other hand I am very quiet to a point. But when I get comfortable I speak up. I don't have a problem with meeting guys but I am too selective with whom I want to be open with. I can be the wild type, y'know the phrase "becareful with the quiet ones as we are the crazy ones!" It's true!

I don't like to compare myself with her because we are 2 different people and we have different preferrences in men. She is attractive but I think it's how she presents herself. I'm confidently easy going and she comes off as an easy tease I suppose.

Bottomline is, we are not going to change the way we are.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by petal
Hey DJs!

I want to know how you feel when a woman is straight forward and tells you exactly what she wants and when as long as she isn't too overpowering. Is that a turn off?
No, its a BIIIIG turnon inn my eyes. I LOVE girls that are direct, agressive and straightforward and knows, shows and even says what she wants....


BUT!!!!!!! There is a but... She HAS to be good looking for this to work. She has to be good looking, or really sexy or something.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
See, my parents were always C&F with each other, lots of sarcastic teasing, so I grew up with it, never realizing it wasn't normal. I'm opinionated, outspoken and can take it as well as dish it.

But when I go out with guys I have to REALLY tone it down, and bite my tongue alot. After I get to know them better, I can relax and be myself.

Dennis Leary is my idea of a perfect date.:eek: ...maybe Simon from American Idol...he'd be fun.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by WaterTiger
But when I go out with guys I have to REALLY tone it down, and bite my tongue alot. After I get to know them better, I can relax and be myself.
NONONO dont TONE IT DOWN B1TCH!!! Fvck its nothing better than a really c+f/"rude" girl.... DAMN.

I remember I was out partying and met up with a friend of mine and he had picked up this girl and made out with her and all.. Now they joined us and we all went to grab some burgers and **** after the clubs had closed... We were like 8-10 people sitting around a table eating and it ended in a fierce 1 hour banteringround between me and that girl. She was totally into that and when we left the place to grab a taxi later she was kinoing me all over the place and still bantering etc. Fvcking GREAT, she is fvcking sexy too... Never saw her again until I met her at a club again and some dude I knew carried me around and we were funwrestling and she just screamed out "OH ITS YOU THE CRAZY GUY!. And I actually remembered her name which totally surprised her and she was really receptive again but I just left her... Later that evening I found her sitting with some guy looking annoyed so I just went over to her and started being ****y and bantering her and said "come with me, well share a taxi" (Since we live close to eachother). Whole way in the taxi she was kinoing me and telling me how she loved me talking back even worse than her....

Second time I meet her and she is all over me with kino, IOIs etc but she still has a damn shield... Damn I love these playerettes! She truely is, or atleast shes the best smacktalker Ive met and you have NO fvcking IDEA how that excites me!

Let me just put it this way tiger... IF you have to tone it down, then you are not yourself = BAD... If a guy cant HANDLE you being yourself you will not be happy with that guy. If you meet a guy that can handle it and even love it and even is the kind of guy that responds the way you want THEN you can be happy!

SOooo what Im saying is.... DONT TONE IT DOWN!
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Kinetic and myself are polar opposites - I prefer the meek and humble and one whose tongue is held in silence!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Oh I love those ones too :) Those really shy innocent types :p Buuuuuut SEXUAL PROWESS or hmm Rude ****y girls can tickle my feathers like none others too :p
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
NONONO dont TONE IT DOWN B1TCH!!! Fvck its nothing better than a really c+f/"rude" girl.... DAMN.

Let me just put it this way tiger... IF you have to tone it down, then you are not yourself = BAD... If a guy cant HANDLE you being yourself you will not be happy with that guy. If you meet a guy that can handle it and even love it and even is the kind of guy that responds the way you want THEN you can be happy!

SOooo what Im saying is.... DONT TONE IT DOWN!
I hear you! Tell the rest of the male population!:p

The last guy I was out with was Japanese, 47 years old and from the "Old Country". They just aren't used to women who speak their minds. He said something about trouble with his car and I said it sounded like the alternator wasn't keeping power to the battery. His eyes bulged and his jaw dropped! (When you car dies at stoplights all the time, it's usually the alternator, right?:confused:) The date crashed and burned soon after. No more Asian guys for me!
 

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City, Utah
wouldnt it be so much funner to bust ass on a girl that will bust ass on you too? I like girls that are direct also, like the ones who tell me they want to fukc me.
 

playasupreme

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Depends on what you like. I don't like girls who talk sh*t and disrespect me in front of others.
 
Top