Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blue Pill men are unbearable

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know.. i'm officially done trying to help blue pill men whatsoever. they can all die in a fire for all i care.

Everyone here is quick to post articles from women about men, but men on men feminist crime is much much worse. Because, at least women know what the hell they are doing.

Men, really don't. Men are just, that stupid or better stated, oblivious to what is going on.

I got this guy friend whose girlfriend is going to florida to work. they have been dating for 5 months.

now all of our other guy friends are telling him how great he is for sticking it out with her when she is leaving and of course me being a resident sosuave member i had to say .. errk lol. no. that's not gonna work. we don't do invisible friends. and i tried to break it down to him and say look man, you know this is not healthy behavior. If she likes you she will stick around but she can't expect you to hold the flame while she goes half way around the country.

and here comes the Calvary lol. "how can you be so sexist?" "your wife must really love you (actually yeah she does lol)" " shows how much respect you have for women" " both parties have to sacrifice and if it's meant to be it's meant to be"

one guy told me i am full of myself which I mean, i am lol, but that's not why he said i was full of myself he said it because he thinks something is wrong with breaking up with a girl who is moving half way across the country beucdse you refuse to be in a LDR.

While i'm sick of seeing guys fall on swords, im even more sick of being *****ed out by trying to take the sword away

these guys can all just go die in a fire.

now see, this is the bull **** i talk about. having a great sunday. listening to Christmas music all day, in a great mood, wife is in a great mood, son is wrapping presents or trying to, and i see this blue pill problem and i try to go in and help a guy and i let the blue pill men steal my sunday from me by taking my joy. **** em. seriously i'm done with them.

if someone wants advice bad enough to humble themselves to ask me for it or to come here, i will help out otherwise i really just dont' care what type of ****ed up decisions they make. today is the last day i ever let a blue pill guy steal my joy.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You tell people stuff they don't like you are gonna get kicked, blue pill or not, right or wrong.

That is just how life is -- isn't it?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to say it but I let sleeping dogs lie. Unless I'm asked personally for my opinion I just let those guys do what they do. At the most I try to throw out some teaser bait like, :

Do you really think that's gonna work?
I read somewhere that most LDR's don't last.
So are you gonna date in the meantime?

If they take the bait and start a convo, I might get to my real opinion. But if they don't, I keep it to myself. Nobody likes the naysayer.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man don't let other guys' issues become your issue.

I understand and appreciate what you try to do for guys like these. I can safely say that we've all been there and seen it.

I've found that even if immediately these guys don't respond well to what you have to say, somehow what you say to them stays with them, and they come back to you months/years down the road saying, "Hey remember you told me this once? Well I think you might be on to something".

I'm a believer in planting the seed in my guy friends about this stuff. Lot of this is a major life-changing information for them and they're so deeply ingrained in their beliefs that, frankly, it can be a little discomforting, to say the least, to even consider the opposite of their deeply-held beliefs.

But I wouldn't completely give up. If they **** on you, then throw that **** right back at them. You don't need them to disrespect your beliefs or your life. You can have them respect you for what you believe in while at the same time disagreeing with you.

Unless most men in this country have turned into women...?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't stop weenyism. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Sometimes it's just better for people to learn off experience. I know that is how I started to really learn.

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume this is a permanent move and not a temporary assignment? If it's the former, I was that guy once. He's probably still just really attached and not ready to face reality yet. A few months of only getting to see her once every six weeks and being exposed to attractive women in his home city will change his perspective. That and she'll quickly meet some guy in Florida and won't encourage him to come visit anymore.