"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Blue pill men and relationships.

Warpal

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2020
Messages
65
Reaction score
24
Age
35
I was wondering. As red pill men we know how the game work and know that women has to invest in us to make them stick. But how come i see alot of blue pill men with good relationships? im curious..
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
It happens often I see spineless guy with a decent women. Most of them can be walked over by women, who can play with him whenever she wants. Also you have girls who only desire weak man like that, that's what they feed of. They can't function with a normal guy who have principles and who will not tolerate her.
 

Warpal

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2020
Messages
65
Reaction score
24
Age
35
Would that kind of women be the "cheating" kind?
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Most likely, they will crave sex from "alphas" but they can't be with them. I was once hooking up with a girl like that, didnt know she had husband until I saw them together. Kinda of felt bad for the guy.
 

Warpal

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2020
Messages
65
Reaction score
24
Age
35
Most likely, they will crave sex from "alphas" but they can't be with them. I was once hooking up with a girl like that, didnt know she had husband until I saw them together. Kinda of felt bad for the guy.
is there a way to be with them or just them crave for you :p
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
80% of men are betas-omegas and 20% are alphas-sigmas.

The omegas are maybe 2-5% of that. So 75%+ are typical beta males, most of whom are blue pill. Beta runs on a continuum. Some men are more beta than others. Also, at any given point in time, most people are in some sort of romantic relationships. It would make sense that you'd find a lot of betas in a relationship at some point.

It is likely that a lot of these relationships are subpar. The women might not be happy and the men are not happy if the sex frequency is diminishing or diminished.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
is there a way to be with them or just them crave for you :p
As I said they can't work with a man who is standing firmly on the ground and who can't be walked over. The only thing that will work however is sex with those girls.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
It's what you see on the surface. We don't know what goes on behind the scenes. Also, A lot of blue pill Men become red pill once they get done in hard by a chick. Some, unfortunately stay blue pill for life.
 
Top