Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

blue pill friend goes bye bye by me and I set the terms

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
For a while I had this blue pill friend whom I still was in contact with over Facebook. I know a lot of people do not like Facebook but I don't obess over it like some people. Anyways, for years me and this guy have been back and forth about political views, LTR views, and sometimes religion. Mostly political and LTR debates. Now back in October of last year. I had a Facebook post about the emasculation of men. The ways men get emasculated about being forced to hold women's purses, watch their bags at the mall, and guys being forced to put down the toilet seat. First he disagreed with my point of view and then this guy then went on got a friend of his who is a woman and I'm not a friend of hers on Facebook to join the coversation by sharing it with her. Then the fireworks started and I wasn't heated at first but then afterwards she went on with the strong independent women BS on my page and I called her the C word but before I was diplomatic about with no name calling but she was doing the opposite. So I blocked her and gave my friend ****. So I was off Facebook for a while but one of my accounts that I use was linked to Facebook. I'm learning how to speak spanish and babbel the website was linked to it so I had to log on everytime to use it. Yeah my fault there for registering that way. It was quick and easy. Anything quick and easy sometimes is not the best choice. So then I forgave and forget the guy. He was an old high school friend and I did like having these debates. Now yesterday I posted a story about Alonzo Mourning leaving his wife after 22 years of marriage for a white woman. Then I responded to the story with a post about black women who claim to be strong, smart and independent need to shut up and then I mentioned two of the black women I dated. I haven't dated a black woman since 1994 for this exact fact. Then the friend called me a FN idiot and none of my friends have the "balls" to tell me this but he is. Now here is the thing. What balls does he have? This guy is extremely blue pilled. He is a simp, white knight, mangina, and always kowtowing to women. The fact he brought someone into our conversation about the article I mentioned above speaks volumes. I then was at work when I saw the message on my phone and then when driving home I thought about it enough is enough. As soon as I got home, I got my laptop out of my bag. I set it up. Sent him a message on Facebook and told him I am unfriending him and blocking him. Then I also mentioned I blocked him on instagram. Did I lose sleep over it? It was the best days sleep I got in years. I work nights so I sleep during the day. I felt so refreshed when I got up and then I went to the mirror and I kid you not. I had my shirt off and does anyone remember the first Spiderman movie when Peter Parker played by Toby McGuire took off his shirt and he was really cut? I was cut before I went to bed but I had noticed my waist line looked smaller. I got the measuring tape and my waist was at 33.5 inches. Before it was at between 34 and 35. I was like wow! So I was like I should of done that along time ago. LOL...... I know it didn't happen because I blocked this former friend but anyways I felt good. So the message here with me I can agree to disagree with people and move forward which I have said before to people on social media or in person. However, once the name calling, shaming, or calling me stupid when you can google a story about black men not dating black women and this guy is to lazy or in denial about it? Once this happens it is time to dump your friend especially when they have really strong leftist views on everything. Will I miss our dialogues? Yes I will but when it comes down it I won't put up with people who want me to live in their world how they see it when the world is not that way to begin with. I do feel like I had 100 lbs weight lifted off my shoulders and I feel great! That's my story.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont argue with fools. Its a waste of time.

Sticking red pill truth down ppl throat is often not the best way to educate them, i like more subtle approach.

I hope you did not lose a goos friend over different opinion.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Men or women can call me names, curse me and spit out a whole litany of swear words.

I've heard them all.

It's been such a long time since I've heard some new cuss word thrown my way that I would truly be amused if someone did manage it, I'll even pay him a compliment for being innovative, dude deserves some respect for that.

Since I know exactly who I am and what I am, swearwords doesn't affect me but that's just me - how I operate.

And when I smile back at those saying it to my face, it just infuriates them further, I smiled not because it would infuriate him but rather it was amusing to see a man get all worked up over some small matter.

Just know who exactly u r, know ur capabilities and be great at it, you'll be almost indomitable when it comes to cussing.

Serenity

Reaction score
Don't ever discuss heavy topics on social media.

And when I smile back at those saying it to my face, it just infuriates them further, I smiled not because it would infuriate him but rather it was amusing to see a man get all worked up over some small matter.
Definitely! I too have had enough sh!t thrown at me to grow a thick skin, it just doesn't affect me other than being amused by how hard they try to make me angry, and how hard they fail at doing so.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I had a Facebook post about the emasculation of men.
Bad idea, you gotta clean up your social media. That includes right posts - I like cars so I post pictures of cars from a car group I'm subscribed to. Only good photos. Basically your social media has to show your SMV and keep your mystery. If anything, it is about showing who you are several points above of what you actually are. If you want to do what you are doing with posts about emasculation and other BS, then you create a fake profile with some avatar and do it, but your own page should be picture perfect.

The ways men get emasculated about being forced to hold women's purses, watch their bags at the mall, and guys being forced to put down the toilet seat. First he disagreed with my point of view
Holding purse is a champ test. Don't hold purses.