Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blue Balls

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Balls; the source of much unforgiveable pain

I just wanna share a little story with an interesting twist

I was fooling with my gf one morning; i had gone to pick her and her sister up to drive to the dmv. While her sis did her things with the dmv, me and my girl hung out outside

As you can imagine, we were bored. So she started running her hands into my pants. I couldnt say i didnt like it but it was in public so there were some reservations about it. I was getting pretty hard and was trying to keep her close to me so people wouldnt notice the buldge in my pants

Turns out, thats as far as i would get with her that day. So i dropped both of them off and drove home with an unsettling sensation in my pants

There was this pain pulsating from the baby's crib, they stiffer and larger that usual too. They really werent that comfortable to have

So i had to get to work as soon as i got home. While at work, i was sufferiung immensly. Any step i took without caution would result in my thigh rubbing against my nuts, causing me big pain

I told my boss about it (were pretty casual at work) and he told me i should just relieve myself...at work. So i weighed the feeling of the pain against the shame of polishing the bishop at work in the employees restroom, and i did it. I jacked off at work

I know! Its perverted but i told my gf about it, and she laughed uncontrollably

LOL...i would have too. But heres the cool part about this; she will not let me go without having me get off anymore. If i want to go home, and she knows im horny, she will happily relieve me

Why? I quote her, "because i wouldnt want my babe to suffer". I never thought id ever get pity and like it that much

Juice

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, cool story! :D

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you fukking kidding me.. just today i was thinking about posting about blue balls.. since i know how much it hurts..

Last time i had them it was a disaster.. 2 hours of fukking and a bad case of blue balls... worst part was i had to drive home my stick shift for an hour... i made sure my friend drove..and the fukker didnt even know how to drive a stick.. :p

i know relieving yourself is the best method..but when u got blue balls you dont want to touch them at all.. i hate fukking condoms.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first time I got blue balls was when I was with my fvck buddy and we were having sex for like 1½ hours... Then she had to leave. :eek:

Man, I thought she had cracked my nut from that riding on me for 40 minutes!

Has any of you left it with that and haven't released the pain along with semen? How long the pain is going to be there?

Sora

Reaction score
I was gettin hot with an old fvck buddy. Lot's of foreplay then pulled her panties to the side and my c0ck inside her. After about a minute I stopped so I could take her panties off since they were getting in the way. Bad move. The little respite gave her time to think about her boyfriend and suddenly she felt extremely guilty and wanted to stop immidiately. She went home to her bf and I had the worst case of blue balls ever. They hurt so bad I didn't want to think about touchin myself so no wackin off. Though maybe I should have. Cause the pain was there for about an hour and a half. Fvuuuuck, that was horrible. Never again.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt think it was so common. Anyways, if i ever get bue balls again, ill be sure to relieve myself ASAP. Reason; I hear that if you get blue balls often, you can end up with testicular cancer. Well, not really, however, it went over very well with her...give it a try. Maybe youll get pity sex

This should be in the tips section titled How To Get Pity Sex

alex_gomez2013

Reaction score
It is due to your libido. When someone gets high on sexual urge, the probability of the blue balls occurrence is also high, hence you have to finish what you have started. LOL. :)

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you walk into your boss' office and tell him that you have an uncomfortable sensation in your testicles and he tells you to jack off at work?? That is pretty casual...Did the boss offer to give you a helping hand, so to speak? :D