Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bloody Money...

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, that is what it took.

Just got back from a date. I had fun, good convo until:
It was time for a second round of drinks. I said would you like another...she says no, I say, are you sure...she says yeah. Ok, end of convo - I order another drink (don't care if she has to wait)...

The friggin waiter asks her a third time so she says yeah, sure I'll have another whatever. Yeah . sure . I'll have another . whatever. Whatever is what kills me. All the good convo and laughs down the toilet.

So when the bill comes it's $24.00 + $6.00 for tip = $30.00...I wait while the bill is on the table, after a few minutes I pick it up.

Don't know if it's because I just got ripped off so much in the past or what...but I feel like I've been taken again (not that it is an overwhelming amount of money or nothing (hers like $12-13) but still I like an offer to pay.

I'd blame it on the waiter, but maybe it was my fault for going to get drinks.

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, the waiter's out for himself, but don't sweat it. Most chicks expect you to pay. But I don't think you were taken advantage of, it wasn't that much. Hopefully, you at least got a kiss close. Just be glad you didn't take out out for Lobster, like some AFC's would.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No kiss. Just a tight hug which doesn't equate. But, her roommate was out on the front porch when I dropped her off...I think the roommate and the waiter knew each other and were in on this together.

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, it sounds like you need to start accepting responsibilty for your actions and stop thinking the world is out to get you. No one gives a frog's fat ass whether you get laid or not except YOU! Sure you will encounter ****blockers once in a while, but you have to remember to be much smoother than they are! Don't let anybody frustrate you or generally affect your happiness. Have some balls for chrissakes!! If she is hot, try and kiss her already. The worst that will happen is that she will say no. (Omigod, the tragedy!)

Look pal, I don't mean to be harsh but I can tell you need some tough love here. You wanted some constructive feedback, well here it is: Your best bet is to chalk this one up to experience and start pursuing one of the other 3 billion women out there. It will actually make you more attractive to this girl if she sees you as an indemand commidity. End of story.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I really didn't care that I wasn't kissed. I hadn't planned on kissing her on the first date either. I don't have to grow balls to kiss a girl, when it's time it's time. But I ALWAYS appreciate tough love and advice.

Dj Logic- The bit about the waiter and the roommate...that's a joke, I can see if you took that as 'the world is out to get me' :p