Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blood Pressure

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad just got this machine to test blood pressure. He got my right arm strapped up, and i have 50+ beats per minute, 140/76 approx.

I see 140's a little high up. I'm 18 years old, pretty athletic, exercise about 3 times a week.

How's the BP for you guys? :nervous:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm ~120/80. Pumping pressure/Idle Pressure is what systolic/diastolic pressure means for others here.

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine's high also. It runs in the family unfortunately.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ItsTheAttitude said:
My dad just got this machine to test blood pressure. He got my right arm strapped up, and i have 50+ beats per minute, 140/76 approx.

I see 140's a little high up. I'm 18 years old, pretty athletic, exercise about 3 times a week.

How's the BP for you guys? :nervous:
I'm 35, the last time I checked mine was 3 weeks ago. 122/70.

Basically, your BP is how hard your heart is working, while your body is at rest.

140 is a little high, but your diastolic pressure 76 is prefectly normal, in fact good. The diastolic pressure (the at rest) pressure, is more telling of your overall health, than the systolic.

There's a lot of factors that will affect your blood pressure such as stress, genetics, getting enough sleep, etc. The best way to lower it though, is through exercise, and eating healthy. Especially cardio vascular exercise.

I do a lot of high intensive cardio workouts, not jogging, but more sprinting. I'll get my heart rate up very high for a short amount of time, then lower it, and repeat.

EDIT: just noticed your heart rate of 50 bps, that's excellent, btw.